DrewNows

Doelow’s Astrological Schooling (know YOURSELF)

30 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

(I just love Gemini’s) 

16 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

recently got on one of their shit lists 9_9

then there’s you of course, :$xD 

When gemini gets pissed its best if they just tell you off and get over it. Its most deadly if they get silent ?, because they may never speak to you again. ?

18 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

check this out at 11:23 learn about your psychic abilities ;) 

Agree!

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Astrological Archetypes 

(leo's archetype)

Edited by DrewNows

On 18.7.2020. at 5:21 PM, Ananta said:

When gemini gets pissed its best if they just tell you off and get over it. Its most deadly if they get silent ?, because they may never speak to you again. ?

Agree!

My brother is a gemini and with noone I had so much actual fights. 

Gemini's as friends very two faced. Can't be trusted. Don't be so open with 'em. Lesson learned. 

Probably best liars and actors but also very charming and charismatic. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

My brother is a gemini and with noone I had so much actual fights. 

Gemini's as friends very two faced. Can't be trusted. Don't be so open with 'em. Lesson learned. 

Probably best liars and actors but also very charming and charismatic. 

Sounds like you just don't like your brother. Not all Gemini's are like you say. I'm actually a very bad liar and don't have time to be two faced. What you see is what you get.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

21 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Sounds like you just don't like your brother. Not all Gemini's are like you say. I'm actually a very bad liar and don't have time to be two faced. What you see is what you get.

No we love each other so much that's why. It was always me who starts fighting. It was more like a wrestling never punches. None of us ever crossed line. So love no hate. 

I had few friendships with geminis and few ended badly. I will say why? I am very open mostly never hide things. When you are not with them and they are with someone else geminis will use those informations to ruin your reputation and what not. 

With you best friends when you turn back oh boyo. 

2 faced. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity @Ananta Gemini's are special like all of us and require being seen for all of what they are, which is infinite potential/love/relatability. The gemini is not (always) attached to whatever energy/emotions they are expressing. Everyone is you, so they can be your friend but they have to be accepted and utilized in the manner in which you wish to give and receive energy. 2,3,4+ facery is a gift, not a curse, love all the multiple "i"s of freedom <3

astrology shares tendency patterns and relatability/self expression 

Edited by DrewNows

How you find love understood through astrology, understanding your Venus house, where and how you generally find love, this one's cool ;)

sexual attraction, good to add on today

Edited by DrewNows

58 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

@zeroISinfinity @Ananta Gemini's are special like all of us and require being seen for all of what they are, which is infinite potential/love/relatability. The gemini is not (always) attached to whatever energy/emotions they are expressing. Everyone is you, so they can be your friend but they have to be accepted and utilized in the manner in which you wish to give and receive energy. 2,3,4+ facery is a gift, not a curse, love all the multiple "i"s of freedom <3

astrology shares tendency patterns and relatability/self expression 

Nice post!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?