James123

Direct message from God :) entire process :)

115 posts in this topic

I beleive I won't be able to ask my partner. Sensitive and very loyal. But like to test that a bit. Catch that fish and bring her on daylight so fun to do so. xD Bit neurotic ya know don't wish to test my luck. ?

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

I beleive I won't be able to ask my partner.

mine has already got used to it that I have a lot of friends different genders. He is pretty secure, I am very lucky. 

English is your first language, isn't it?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Edited by Galyna

No Serbia. She just lie so much but I like her. But yes God damn jelous. So we need to keep our forum relationship under the radar. 

How are you, hope you are well. 

Also grandpa is here and I am on his radar too. Either way I look I am just. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No Serbia.

Wish you would tell me this right off the batxD. Now every single phrase makes sense to me. You are not schizophrenic, you are Serbian. xD joking ofc.

When I was twenty I was working on the Princess Cruise. We had like 50 different nationalities on board, among them people from Serbia, Macedonia and Montenegro. I worked and was friends with Serbian guys and girls. That was fun. They were always loud, always joking, always laughing, in a word, they had a very very very positive vibe, never took work seriouslyxD and always escaped and watched football games during the working hours. You have a lot of people named Aleksandar, of course, no wonder why, because of Macedonski.  One of the best time in my life working on the cruise with different nationalities, every day new country and new port, then parting in the crew bar all night.xD Makes me smile when thinking about those nice years of my life. 

Edited by Galyna

@Galyna ?

You explained it well. Thank you. 

Wish you only best. Also thanks for calling soccer with it's real name football. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Galyna ?

You explained it well. Thank you. 

Wish you only best. Also thanks for calling soccer with it's real name football. ?

Serbians play soccer very well

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

6 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Serbians play soccer very well

:P

Schizo style. ?

Ok where is my nurse, take her and dog to a walk. Love my dog so much 5kg of meat and kilotonne of love. 

(you avoid saying same thing for her ?, well my dog doesn’t flip hands so much) Most likely because my dog doesn’t have them?! and goes on my nerves far less doesn’t matter what she doeses to a pillow. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity @abrakamowse hello guys:), quick question: do you meditate with eyes open or closed? Mind got so wild today had to keep my eyes closed...9_9

Edited by Galyna

@zeroISinfinity thank you :). I actually can do eyes open but not day 9_9

Per forum guidelines, please stay on the OP subject. It's been derailed quite a bit. Thanks :)

dammit @Galyna do you need me to start you a personal thread? or better yet a journal? I mean shit I still can’t believe we don’t have chat rooms up in this joint but yea xD