WHO IS

What if physical death is actually a positive event?

21 posts in this topic

I do not promote any death-cult like mindset so keep your bodies healthy good people ?

However, knowing how backwards human thinking mainly is due to all kinds fears. 

I've been think inking what if physical death of the body which most people run away from, what if it is actually a positive expirience? 

Like as an allegory I could make a similarity to a situation a baby is in while it is in its mothers womb, because the parameters of its mothers womb is all it ever knows for around 9 months of its "womb" existence. 

For it the proces of the womb/vail being torn apart and being introduced into a much more complex and bigger reality might seem like a crazy experience but isn't it for the better and an evolution of the baby? 

What if the the death of the physical body is the same proces? 

Your Consiousness leaving the limited animal homo sapien body and taking the entirity of existnce/reality as its new body? 

8 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

I do not promote any death-cult like mindset so keep your bodies healthy good people ?

However, knowing how backwards human thinking mainly is due to all kinds fears. 

I've been think inking what if physical death of the body which most people run away from, what if it is actually a positive expirience? 

Like as an allegory I could make a similarity to a situation a baby is in while it is in its mothers womb, because the parameters of its mothers womb is all it ever knows for around 9 months of its "womb" existence. 

For it the proces of the womb/vail being torn apart and being introduced into a much more complex and bigger reality might seem like a crazy experience but isn't it for the better and an evolution of the baby? 

What if the the death of the physical body is the same proces? 

Your Consiousness leaving the limited animal homo sapien body and taking the entirity of existnce/reality as its new body? 

To me, death is nothing bad, but it isn't good either. It's just a part of the process, nothing is there to love or obsess over it. When it comes, enjoy the process, when it doesn't don't think about it. ( Unless what Sadhguru says is true about all those karma stuff )

A few days before my grandma passed, here usual face of which was a mixture of happiness but with a lot of anger and contempt for life was radically transformed into pure bliss. I wasn't their at the time, but my mom sent me a picture of my grandma's face a few days before she passed and I have never seen a more authentic smile. It was like a life time of penny-pinching and blaming others fell away. Maybe she saw a glimpse of enlightenment or God, I am not sure.

but I can say, seeing this photo of her changed my life. I fear death so much less now that I used to.   

Leo said in one of his videos that death is the best thing that can happen to you.

Physical death is a concept. Every-thing is. What is looked for is not knowing, death is the loss of all known. This is death. The experience of being a human being is happenings stringed together, creating time. Suddenly there is existence and when there is a thing(existence), there is always its opposite or something creating contrast (non-existence). This is the constant unease of feeling real. The unknown is always a threat, and it feels unwhole, missing your other half. There is an apparent person, the experience of someone inside the body taking action and steering life in the right direction. There is a great fear of death in this experience, because it is the loss of the all real/known. Nothing is neither good or bad, it is just what it is. It is paradoxical for a person to understand, but it is totally ordinary, it is everything. There is nothing to be done, but the seeker can only seek, until it falls away, and there is the joke. It has always been right in front of you.

Edited by traveler

all events are perfection

death isn't bad

but, realize, that if you kill yourself, it will be an action of ego, and not an action that will lead to self-realization (awakening/god-realization). 

Not that actions by ego are bad by any means. they just doesn't lead to happiness. and if you want happiness, don't act out of ego.

what can happen when you die? life

life-death, it's the same thing

When you die, you will be born again in a new avatar-body. Death doesn't awaken you. Awakening (realizing the perfection of God/yourself) can only happen: Now.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

2 hours ago, traveler said:

Physical death is a concept. Every-thing is. What is looked for is not knowing, death is the loss of all known. This is death. The experience of being a human being is happenings stringed together, creating time. Suddenly there is existence and when there is a thing(existence), there is always its opposite or something creating contrast (non-existence). This is the constant unease of feeling real. The unknown is always a threat, and it feels unwhole, missing your other half. There is an apparent person, the experience of someone inside the body taking action and steering life in the right direction. There is a great fear of death in this experience, because it is the loss of the all real/known. Nothing is neither good or bad, it is just what it is. It is paradoxical for a person to understand, but it is totally ordinary, it is everything. There is nothing to be done, but the seeker can only seek, until it falls away, and there is the joke. It has always been right in front of you.

That's right.

@WHO IS  Death is imaginary.  As is your whole human existence.  The body, the entity behind the eyes, the room you are in, and the coffee table where you lay your feet.  All is concept and imagination.   When actuality is discovered (being) then imagination falls away and Truth is laid bare.  

Its all God - and when You stop dreaming this you will dream something else!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I know @dimitriwon't agree with this but.

You are already dead. Once you get and accept this you are free. 

Death can't die, Death has no fears. 

Die before you die. 

Nothing nihilistic or against dreaming on contrary. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Time for great "silly" papi to help a bit. 

If you consider yourself alive or something in Reality. You will always have to defend and your love will be always be conditional. 

Death=God kinda wierd to say this. 

Only when you are already dead you have nothing to defend and your love becomes Absolute. Because that's what you are. No self. 

You are free and safe etc. 

All paradoxes and mind shuts of because it ia just bunch of fears and defense mechanisms projection judgements. 

In same way you get total liberation from personhood=fears and you get those thoughts to create dream you actually want with complete Infinite potential unlocked. 

No more survival baby and worries about it. What a lux. ?

So spirituality tad bit more serious then what you initially tought. ?Lure devils in. ?

But it pays off. ❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

37 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Time for great "silly" papi to help a bit. 

?????

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

15 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Nice breadcrumbs. ?

5 hours ago, Knowledge said:
5 hours ago, Knowledge said:

Leo said in one of his videos that death is the best thing that can happen to you.

Yes it is. That's actual awakening. All this talk counts for. Nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What if there is only goodness. 

'goodness' is a thought. 

@WHO IS go die and find out. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Nahm

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I felt a pinch sad for you just then. 

Ever noticed that a thought is a feeling and a feeling is a thought? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I think in general life in the spirit world will be much better than life on earth, but we may only get one shot at being here, so we wanna live for as long and as well as we can. That means using our time on earth wisely, such as to grow in love. We need to know at what point to just let go of things.

4 hours ago, Nahm said:

What if there is only goodness. 

Because of that goodness I will get leashed ya know. What do I have to do for my dog. See it's fun nothing to be afraid of and I beleived I will suck as parent. 

What Absolute what matt kahn(hey you'll attract new age girls, oh c'mon this one is secretly nuts imagine that type very openly nuts) can't even influence and teach my dog.?

What Source what Authority what condition maker.?!?

More like points collector in this town. (you will never forgive such a big blow for your ego ?) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity