freeman194673

If you guys/Leo were omniscient on 5-Meo-DMT,then

29 posts in this topic

What is the cure for cancer?

Leo,I can hear you saying: "Love yourself  even more !!!!!!!!!!!".

But this won't cure the cancer.

Just give us the cure,how to produce the pills/substance to cure it.

You said omnisciene right?

so tell us.

otherwise don't bother to make such outlandish claims.

-------------------------

-I am omniscient

-Leo,how to do *thing that humanity didn't figured out yet"* ? 

-    " ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  love yourself more xd"

What? I am not enlighted yet and I cannot understand these things?

Why does this matter at the moment?

You said that you are omniscient,therefore you must know all the secrets of the universe/ you can access them.

so do say please

i dont think thats what he means by omniscience... 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1. @Rilles but that is what it means.

"the state of knowing everything."

If he meant something else he had to clarify it.

Omniscience=knowing everything, period.

Edited by freeman194673

You ain't gonna learn stuff by running around excepting people to prove stuff to you dude

Humble and genuine curiosity will get you there :) 

Stuff

Sailing on the ceiling 

You can reach a state of omniscience, but the state fades once your return to your human form. Also when you're in that state, to use that omniscience to fulfill desires of survival will also make that state collapse. Omniscience is unlimited and survival is limited: they are incompatible.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Rigel said:

You ain't gonna learn stuff by running around excepting people to prove stuff to you dude

I didn't ask people do prove to me stuff.

You're the people who claim to be able to access omniscience.

@Carl-Richard

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Also when you're in that state, to use that omniscience to fulfill desires of survival will also make that state collapse.

why?

Also I'm not ask questions for survival.

I don't have cancer and don't know anyone with it and don't really give a fuck if they find a cure or not.

I was just asking this for the sake of Leo's far-fetched experiences with 5-MEO-DMT.

Is really dissapointing to see that he claims he reached omniscience yet he doesn't say absolutely anything new besides bullshit like Love yourself more and Love cannot be forced on people. (so Love yourself is useless for me because I hate myself too much to love myself and can't do much about it because if I try to love myself more it will backfire into more hate).And this shit applies to everyone in my position so his advice is absolutely useless.

Also all the secrets of the universe are still hidden although some people here reached omniscience..yet nobody talks about these secrets.

300px-All_Right_Then,_Keep_Your_Secrets.

this is my point.

15 minutes ago, freeman194673 said:

@Carl-Richard

why?

Also I'm not ask questions for survival.

I don't have cancer and don't know anyone with it and don't really give a fuck if they find a cure or not.

What does curing cancer accomplish? Survival.

15 minutes ago, freeman194673 said:

@Carl-Richard

Is really dissapointing to see that he claims he reached omniscience yet he doesn't say absolutely anything new besides bullshit like Love yourself more and Love cannot be forced on people.

As far as I understand, Leo doesn't claim he has reached omniscience in human form. He is saying that he has reached "states" of omniscience, and such a state is not compatible with functional human states of awareness. You can't keep the entire knowledge of the universe inside the human operative system and expect to be able to solve human problems. It's like expecting your PC to be able to run with a 1 trillion terabyte file on it. Your PC will crash.

Edited by Carl-Richard

theres alot of reports of people smoking nn-DMT and saying they understood everything, they secret of existence, and then when they come down they forget it, almost as if the knowledge is too sacred for human consciousness

Dont look at me! Look inside!

3 hours ago, freeman194673 said:

Just give us the cure,how to produce the pills/substance to cure it.

Cancer is just excessive reproduction of human cells.

Let's assume Leo gives you the cure to cancer. 

There will be no more excessive reproduction of human cells and no more cancer deaths.

In 100 years from now, the human population will increase exponentially. 

When humans no longer die from cancer, people reproduce excessively, and they become the cancer of the planet. 

Curing one cancer creates another. Knowing this, is omniscience. 

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

Cancer is just excessive reproduction of human cells.

Let's assume Leo gives you the cure to cancer. 

There will be no more excessive reproduction of human cells and no more cancer deaths.

In 100 years from now, the human population will increase exponentially. 

When humans no longer die from cancer, people reproduce excessively, and they become the cancer of the planet. 

Curing one cancer creates another. Knowing this, is omniscience. 

The people who reproduce are mostly young people, people with a low likelihood of getting cancer.

Most people who will be cured will soon die from old age anyway, and these people will not reproduce after being cured.

The countries with the highest reproduction rates also have the lowest median age, and therefore their population will not be much impacted by cancer rates as it's an age-related disease.

With this taken into consideration, the population growth from a cure for cancer will most likely be minimal, certainly not exponential. Cure for old age is another story.

Edited by Carl-Richard

9 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

The countries with the highest reproduction rates tend to have the lowest median age, and therefore their population will not be much impacted by cancer rates as it's an age-related disease.

So, they are "lucky" to die before they get cancer? I was trying to explain the chain reaction that finding a cure might cause.

If we cured all diseases and we never died, who will we be?

The cure for cancer will come, but there will be other "cancers" to replace it. 

17 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

So, they are "lucky" to die before they get cancer?

Don't confuse median age with average life span. I'm showing you that the places where most babies are made (not where most people die at a young age) are also the places with the lowest rates of cancer.

17 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

If we cured all diseases and we never died, who will we be?

You were talking about a cure for cancer, not a cure for all diseases or old age. I just gave you some reasons for why the cure for cancer will probably not lead to human overpopulation. Sure, if we cure everything that makes people die from natural causes, then the population will increase exponentially, but cancer? Not so much.

Edited by Carl-Richard

@freeman194673 Omniscience is such a radical thing that it cannot be brought down to some silly knowledge of how to manipulate the world. It's far more profound than that.

If you were Omniscient you would realize that cancer is something you're imagining. You would also realize that you are immortal and that cancer is no threat to you. You would already realize that cancer is Love and that nothing needs to change. You would also realize that God has no control of itself because God is nothing but the highest Love.

God is the realization that there is nothing you can do to change anything. It is TOTAL surrender. What heals you is absolute self-acceptance.

Omniscience is not the knowing of a set of facts. It the realization that you are Infinity.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Omniscience is such a radical thing that it cannot be brought down to some silly knowledge of how to manipulate the world.

I didn't said bring the whole omniscience down to Earth,just some tiny aspects that would help humanity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you were Omniscient you would realize that cancer is something you're imagining. You would also realize that you are immortal and that cancer is no threat to you. You would already realize that cancer is Love and that nothing needs to change. You would also realize that God has no control of itself because God is nothing but the highest Love.

God is the realization that there is nothing you can do to change anything. It is TOTAL surrender. What heals you is absolute self-acceptance.

Omniscience is not the knowing of a set of facts. It the realization that you are Infinity

okay fine I'll take the red pill (5-MEO-DMT) and wake the fuck up because I'm really tired of not understanding anything that you're talking about. You could explain in 1000 pages and still it would't make any sense.

So I'll stop from asking this kind of questions and go for an ego death.

@Leo Gura

Edited by freeman194673

So omniscience is a reference to what are seen as universal insights?

1 hour ago, freeman194673 said:

just some tiny aspects that would help humanity.

Love! will help humanity.

You're welcome.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.