Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chumbimba

Cannabis

8 posts in this topic

Lately I have been smoking cannabis (out of character for me and huge ego backlash right now) but at the same time I have been having some deep self-reflective thoughts which have given me insights about my nature, my behaviors life purpose etc. It has helped me see things with a more detached perspective 

can cannabis be a stepping stone to psychedelics and can they help you with psychological problems. 

yeah, there is def some psychedelic value to weed and it can be insightful... the problem that I have with it is its addiction potential, makes me lazy, ruins sleep quality, etc. Ik other people that it works for though. 

I think weed can give insight if done In the right way although I don’t think it is comparable to true psychedelics. 
weed is just not as powerful, when smoked anyway. I don’t have experience with eating weed witch apparently is 4x as psychedelic.

I’ve gone into taking LSD thinking it might be like weed but my experiences is that they are quite different and weed doesn’t really prepare you for them

if I’m wanting to get powerful insights with weed I need to be in silent darkness and relaxing my body it’s like super good for body awareness 

Weed will unravel ALOT for you, meanwhile forming another ball of yarn on the side that you don't notice at first. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Generally, for me:

Weed = More Aware of the ego.

Psychedelics = Surrenders the ego.

Being aware of how the ego does it's devilry is important if you know what you're looking at. But many people don't, and they go deeper into the ego.

Psychedelics can show you what it's like if you didn't identify with the ego. But some people aren't ready for that either, and backlash against it.

2 sides of the same coin really. Pick your poison, you're gonna have to face yourself either way. ??

For me cannabis = more neurosis and monkey mind

Weed is a great spiritual tool. You can absolutely have awakening or mystical experiences on it.

It's highly addictive, I know because I smoke daily (legal here).

One time my then GF and I ate 6 pot brownies each and waited a while for it to kick in.

As you can imagine, the high was out of this world and produced ego death comparable to that of mushrooms.

10 hours ago, Chumbimba said:

Lately I have been smoking cannabis (out of character for me and huge ego backlash right now) but at the same time I have been having some deep self-reflective thoughts which have given me insights about my nature, my behaviors life purpose etc. It has helped me see things with a more detached perspective 

can cannabis be a stepping stone to psychedelics and can they help you with psychological problems. 

BeCareful to the addictive potential of Cannabis, i suggest that switch cannabis to psychedelic like mushroom... it is impossible to over do it, try to over do it good luck ?