Raptorsin7

Why Do Some Get It? But Others Dont?

65 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

A tad upset I will rip your fucking head off douche bag.

Very nice.  I cut you a break b-c your upset and "I" get called a douche bag?  A friendly verbal warning not good enough for you?

@zeroISinfinity

I don’t doubt your intentions but this is a Forum, using a syntactically coherent set of words to communicate our ideas.

You can’t expect people to understand this shit by saying  “all is ❤️ You don’t get it” to everyone and every topic.

Come down from your high horse a bit if you want people to engage with you logically.

17 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

I will rip his head off too.

This belongs to the Stage Red Examples thread. Stay on topic :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

In zero's defence, (not that it's needed) if you go back and read the earliest posts he spoke very coherent for the first three pages

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Because it often takes an un-learning and direct experience to get it yourself, no matter how much someone drums it into you. 

Words, Books & Videos can only take you so far. 

Meditation & Self-Inquiry is designed to help you access the silence within you, even the simplest Guided Meditations for reducing Anxiety are often doing this. 

Transmissions are the most direct way of doing this as Ramana Maharshi noted, he only 'invented' self-inquiry for those who weren't ready for silent transmissions. 

Now, don't get me wrong, words and what not have their place, we're using words right now, but the highest teaching is always silence. 

To me it sounds like you're trying to figure everything out with your mind, I've been there. 

Keep up with the sessions with Ramaji and getting RASA, then come back to this post in a year. Don't expect the world after one session or one meditation, and just stay strong! :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@LfcCharlie4 you are biased towards transmissions.

In the same way as I am biased towards 5-MeO :D 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri Yes I happily admit I'm heavily biased towards transmissions lmao, but that's literally because they helped so much- no one right path for everyone :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Johnny5 @Johnny5

Love real? No man all visions. 

It's just time to return my "wired" fired up passionate heart of a sagi back and get back to nothing extraordinary finally. Will watch that movie and slap my gf's butt because that's how I am. Always perfect and sick of this talk. 

Ofcourse flip hand finally found it's purpose. ☺️

Imagine that scene. I am flipping hand and she walks in. 

Alex what are you doing? 

Well ya know spiritual enlightenment. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

28 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@dimitri Yes I happily admit I'm heavily biased towards transmissions lmao, but that's literally because they helped so much- no one right path for everyone :) 

Yes, the same, true ???

@Amandine Tell him that he needs to prepare for lots of her's "hand flipping".

That guy that always forgets stuff is a genious. My hat off to him. ☺️

4 hours ago, justfortoday said:

@zeroISinfinity

I don’t doubt your intentions but this is a Forum, using a syntactically coherent set of words to communicate our ideas.

You can’t expect people to understand this shit by saying  “all is ❤️ You don’t get it” to everyone and every topic.

Come down from your high horse a bit if you want people to engage with you logically.

Yeah I guess I have too. Logic what logic? 

Radical very radical openmindedness for this thing. 

Logic="humaning"  tool of a devil ya know. But who am I to tell that. 

Sorry for always being so nonsensical. Not fan favorite. But I have my best man that's all what is important to me anyway. 

You can freely throw away logic into garbage can. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

20 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah I guess I have too. Logic what logic? 

Radical very radical openmindedness for this thing. 

Logic="humaning"  tool of a devil ya know. But who am I to tell that. 

Sorry for always being so nonsensical. Not fan favorite. But I have my best man that's all what is important to me anyway. 

You can freely throw away logic into garbage can. 

I appreciate your nonsense :) 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Actuality much more about feelings. 

(God damn matt kahn flashbacks ? save yourself note to Self:never turn me into that) 

Thanks everyone. I am starting to appreciate more how trying to solve this with the mind is counter productive, but at the same time it's frustrating because even though i do meditate and spend time in silence, it feels like i'm just waking up each day hoping for a quiet mind, without noticing the fruits of the labor like she sais in the video.

Seeking sucks, but i'm not going to give up and when i finally get i'll be screaming it from the roof tops haha.

@Raptorsin7 this is exactly what you are saying:

I'd print it and put on the wall ??❤️

Edited by dimitri

@dimitri Is this good start. 

I am Absolute Love. I am Infinite Love. 

I have Infinite Love for myself. I have infinite Love for everything Absolutelly everything with no exception. I am everything and everything belongs to me. 

I feel powerful, invincible, undestructuble,Infinitelly loved, strong, unshakable, on fire, passionate, joyful, happy, good. 

I accept and attract only best things highest most noble most luxurious most good most lovely most beatiful etc things in every phase of my life. 

I create only best and receive only best. 

I am infinite financial wealth. Etc

Oh you sneaky unenlightened not on the list. ? Fan favorite. 

Wait til I burst in ?

I am masculine, hyper masculine just to avoid matt khan. 

You couldn't lie your best man. I just can't, lie detector. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@dimitri Is this good start. 

I am Absolute Love. I am Infinite Love. 

I have Infinite Love for myself. I have infinite Love for everything Absolutelly everything with no exception. I am everything and everything belongs to me. 

I feel powerful, invincible, undestructuble,Infinitelly loved, strong, unshakable, on fire, passionate, joyful, happy, good. 

I accept and attract only best things highest most noble most luxurious most good most lovely most beatiful etc things in every phase of my life. 

I create only best and receive only best. 

I am infinite financial wealth. Etc

Definitely a good start. 

I'd be more concrete in what I want on the dreamboard. I'd start small. Small in a sense of the wants for which I don't hold much of resistance. When I see this manifests I would grow, no end of grows:

It's not about writing, it's about feeling. That's why why is useful, describe why you want it, so you can feel it in your bones, then forget about it. It's done, just let go. ?

Edited by dimitri

I feel God what resistance you beleive I have. Will burst from ? again. 

Talked with @Nahm solved problem and where I hold duality. So we solved issue of snapping all the time.

Edited by zeroISinfinity