Raptorsin7

Why Do Some Get It? But Others Dont?

65 posts in this topic

@zeroISinfinity mind and ego are usually the same. Are you talking about the soul? 

explain grammar to an alien ?

@kagaria Integration. 

Lets explain it like this. One part wants to dream, one part wants life third part wants annihilation and new dream or to forget all of this. 

All 3 parts didn't become unified force rather are at war with each other. 

@Leo Gura Yes! This is what these neo-advaita people refuse to accept or even consider. For most people consciousness is limited and stuck in their head, it has to be liberated so that one can see reality more clearly, only that will end the seeking. So many confused seekers are pretending to not seek anymore, because they want this to be it, or they had a partial awakening and say "there is no me so I'm enlightened" :) Even though they can't even meditate without thoughts, and don't know true happiness.

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Eternal One. 

LOVE. 

We here get it by some miraculous events, lets define them as such. 

@Leo Gura Question for you, why is it so hard to accept this. When I ever think about this always having difficult times. I really do, don't know how it is for you. 

I feel betreyed by God I do. 

I don't understand your cryptic ramblings.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Do the work/effort needed to see that no work/effort is necessary for happiness.

end of discussion

The work/effort you need to do is simple enough: 

- practice honesty in all areas of your life, especially towards yourself and towards your beliefs. Do I really know anything? What is a belief? Do I know anything that is not a belief? (hint: you do not, knowing stuff and believing is 100% identical, ultimately. Of course, relatively speaking, beliefs that come from direct experience >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beliefs you have read/conceptualized in your head/been spoonfed by peers).

- be brave enough to be vulnerable towards yourself and others. If you feel like shit, tell your friends/family. If you feel like a million bucks, tell them as well.

- self-observation, self-observation, self-observation (meditation and esp. psychedelics helps x1000)

- question everything

- love yourself, and treat others like you yourself want to be treated

- whatever you fear, as long as you can see the fear is irrational, cast yourself into it, you got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

- ??? profit (profit as in wiping those glasses clean so you can see you are already standing in the middle of Nirvana/Paradise/The Kingdom of Heaven and have never not been here.).

EDIT: This girl is dope by the way. Crazy aura/energy that exudes infinite surplus of love (hehe <3). And she drops some truth bombs. However, funnily enough, my ego find her attitude/way of being extremely annoying:D<3 This also means I find her rather attractive. She owns the feminine energy like a Goddess while also seeming to having balanced in some healthy masculine energy. very sexy indeed (doesn't hurt she looks pretty too :D) 

Be aware, she just speaks truth from one perspective, however. From a very legit perspective sure. But this doesn't mean you shouldn't work on yourself. Noonono, do the work needed to see that you are God -- (meditation, psychedelics, practicing extreme degrees of openness, listening/reading about non-dual spiritualy from good teachers, like her, hehe;)<3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

One part wants to dream, one part wants life third part wants annihilation and new dream or to forget all of this.

For fuck's sake. 

@kagaria you should learn to differentiate between mind and ego.

Mind is a tool.

Ego is the energy inside you that wants you (God) to believe that you are not-God, but the mind/brain/body.

You see?

The body, brain and mind are tooooools. Great tools man. Extremely powerful imaginary tools. So powerful that they -- when used properly -- can be used by you - God - to self-realize.

If there were only God/Oneness/Love -- i.e. Me/You -- and nothing to contrast it with, like i.e. separate minds, 'stuff', form, minds, bodies, waveintheocean, kagaria, then We could not ever "know" ourself.

So yeah, powerful tools. So extremely powerful that they can also for a lifetime trick God (you) into believing that you are a separate self/mind/body.

Don't let that happen tho. TAKE CONTROL OF THE TOOL!

Ego is just all that energy inside your body-mind-avatar-vessel that 24/7 INSISTS that you are not God but a separate mind/body/self.

How to let go of ego? Become conscious of it. Awareness/Love is all that is needed. 

You can't eradicate all ego, cos that would mean to stop being human. And hell, even Jesus and Buddha existed as human beings, right? (from a relative true, human perspective; of course absolutely everything is God, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here).

Just become conscious of ego. By becoming conscious of ego, you start taking control of your mind, instead of letting ego control it.

Ego = non-awareness / being asleep / unconsciousness / fear / feeling of lack / feeling of being a separate mortal self / tension in body and mind

Mind = a tool for Consciousness/God/Love/Nothingness/The Universe/The Self/Absolute Infinity to explore itself.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Raptorsin7

You always can "return" Home, just by being aware of here&now, just by not pushing experience, not making separation between you and the experience, by gently inviting experience closer and closer until there is no-thing.
And yes, it's obvious that every-thing on the path was just a distraction from realizing this.

Every avatar co-creates with God, since avatar is God, non-duality.
So, you want to remember who you are, and every avatar has unique path for this.
Dimitri avatar performs different actions (which is just distraction) to realise yourself compare to Leo avatar, Jesus avatar, etc.
It's not that helpful to say to everyone: "You are that what you are seeking".
How to understand what to do? Feeling is your guidance. Meditate first to become aware of feelings, then just follow the best feeling thought.
That's the path towards liberation, pathless path :) 

By liberating you will fully let go of the beliefs:
• I will die
• I need some thing

With realization that you create everything, you can create whatever you want, you as avatar&God.
Life becomes so much simpler, you live spontaneously, life becomes just gratitude of the current moment.

Dreamboard is priceless since this is the place where avatar meets God (itself) for conscious creation.

Namaste.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But there's far more to it than that. Even if he works out his fears, thoughts, emotions, etc. It still won't be good enough.

He needs a radical shift in his state of consciousness. Which is either created through: Intense concentration on the NOW, or taking a chemical.

Either way, chemical changes are happening.

(Not aiming towards you, just wanted to add a thought)  Going without psychedelics, many need to do all that unraveling before they can have intense concentration on the NOW. (mostly because of self-trickery that they need to, but still)

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

1 minute ago, dimitri said:

@Raptorsin7

With realization that you create everything, you can create whatever you want, you as avatar&God.

This is all you have to know about this thing. No lessons no understanding no flashy talk or teachings etc. 

Yes. My word is word of God. Since I am God. "Avatar" lol. 

I really am nonsensical. My games I love them. 

Wow... I love her smile... that's exactly where I was taking LSD and realizing *everything is Love*... that big wide open radiant smile... amazing video, brings me back. Everything is Love, everything is Perfection! :x:x:x

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

@Raptorsin7 there is nothing but the now.. But the thing is the content of the now is constantly changing. So there is the now which it's nature is constant change. It's kinda paradoxical but really it's not.. Like a TV screen is always constant yet the images that are being displayed keep changing. Or like a clean board.. You can draw any type of images.. Erase them and draw new ones.. Yet the board never changes. 

Secondly.. The perfection of the now has nothing to do with feeling euphoria or pleasure.. Peace  or any kind of any specific limits feeling since any limited specific feeling is a limited specific feeling.. And therefore impermanent.  The idea of Feeling constant peace or happiness is complete delusion .. If that's what you expect forget about it. The perfection of the moment is in that it's completely inevitable.. it can't be improved.. Nothing can be added or subtracted from it. Everything is exactly as it should. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

I have about a month to live because of all this, you blind self-absorbed fucking asshole. You think you're the only one who's having a rough ride? Think your suffering is more real than anyone else's? Think you're the only one here who knows what this shit is really about?

Go fuck yourself.

@Johnny5 Go easy.

1 minute ago, Johnny5 said:

Say again?

You seem a tad upset. Chill out.

Why Do Some Get It? But Others Dont?

Because someone does what feels good, but someone not.

It's perfectly fine to not be self-realized, everyone has unique path, to have variety of experiences :)  

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

25 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

xD

LOL. Dark nights of Mind.

Dark nights are the work of ego, not mind.

Mind is a tool. Ego wants to use it for hate/darkness (in order to survive).

Love wants to use it for love.

Every fear, negative thought and negative emotion in your body is a result of ego. fucking fool <3 :D 

@Johnny5Why so mad. All is well. Really is.

Is just wierd to livelife again. It feels like I am faking it. Just that and desire foe new one where I will not know anything. 

I don't want to abuse enlightenment and be cheater. 

If ❤️ created me to suffer and struggle through life have to be loyal to that. 

@Marten don't steal my style of writing bro jk lol. xD

This thing... X..Y...Z. That's my invention. 

I think the English language could've been much easier if we erase the all those complicated punctuation marks and just use the (...) . I probably should contact language experts and discuss with them new ways to improve the punctuation lol.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho