Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ethanb121

Hey guys please send me some positivity

7 posts in this topic

I have pure Ocd and recently have tried to kill myself now im doing everything in life that i want too do weather I have fucked up thoughts or not ... Love you guys

Hey lots of hugs to you from me. 

You'll be absolutely fine. It's just a thought. 

Keep your mind completely free.. 

Be positive everyday. 

You're on the right track 

Hope you have a great day and don't worry too much. Just be you and enjoy life one day at a time.. 

@ethanb121

Sending you this big hug 

47g4dp.gif

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Sounds like you've are in some troubling times, but that you're also somewhat managing to find some positive in it...?

In any case...

POSITIVITY ----> directed at You ---> :D:x

I hope you manage to navigate these turbulent waters.

The river of life has many parts, each with different qualities.

Sometimes it's rocky.

Sometimes it's rolly.

But one thing is for sure.

It keeps changing.

Nothing lasts forever.

:) 

Keep paddling my friend.

I hope adventure reveals itself.

Love (you, I to you, everything, you to you, etc.)

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Let me share with you a prayer. Hope it helps:

Dear God,

I come before You to lay my panic and anxiety at Your feet. When I’m crushed by my fears and worries, remind me of Your power and Your grace. Fill me with Your peace as I trust in You and You alone. I know I can’t beat this on my own, but I also know that I have You, Lord, and You have already paid the ultimate price to carry my burdens.

For this I thank you, Amen.

@ethanb121 no matter what it is that makes you have messed up thoughts there is a way to stay safe.  If you know that it isn't true that you should kill yourself and you are worth keeping, it can help keep you from this.  Any thought that suggests that you are not worthy of life is a lie.  I hope you get out of this rut somehow.  Good luck.

@ethanb121 As I see it, not knowing anything about you, the simple fact that you don't like thoughts that come to mind seem to indicate that you wouldn't want to do them. A lot of us have thoughts which we are like, "WTF? Where that come from??"

It makes sense to to treat them like we're watching TV and we see something we don't like and said, "I'm not like that- I'm ..(pick something good about you)" 

A someone who has had horrible thoughts come to mind, I know that being sensitive is a positive attribute which comes with such a thing.

So I would wager that you are a sensitive person who tries to put other people at ease- prolly even at the cost of your own feelings. A people pleaser?

That is a good thing in my opinion. I'd rather have you around me than someone with no shame.

So you can see thoughts you don't like and oppose them saying,  "I'm not like that- I'm sensitive to others" and repeat it every time it comes to mind until your subconscious gets it and changes the channel.

Let me know if I'm mistaken as I don't like to be wrong for long..