Kross

Uncircumcised guys (Phimosis)

8 posts in this topic

To uncircumcised guys, do you have the phimosis condition ? Or have had it in the past and successfully treated it ? What are you doing/did do to treat it ? I've searched a lot about it on the internet but I'm confused and a bit scared. An 18 year old with the condition. When the time was appropriate, my parents did not tell me how my foreskin is supposed to pull back and only dicovered this online. I have full phimosis, foreskin not retractable in both erect and flaccid state, and only a tiny portion of the tip is visible at max. Able to pee comfortably though.

P.S : If you used any steroid creams, please mention which ones.

Edited by Kross

reccomend to cut a foreskin off, called circumsion. There are ways to stretch it out, but you need be quite persistent with it. And in all cases recommend to consult with a doctor

What I also feel about my foreskin is that is a big hindrance to great sex.

Recommend to cut off this piece of flesh, by medical procedure, of course

@Kross I think I had it slightly, but the doctor didn't see the need to circumcise and he was right. 

Through slowly retracting it in the shower, a bit every day, it got solved.

But I know this isn't possible for everyone so you may need the circumcision. 

I would ask a doctor. 

I have this and I got a cream. I was so ashamed of dealing with this because a guy in my school got picked on when he was like 7. I'm not ashamed now but holy fuck that got stuck in my head. :D 

Hallå

@Kross I would advise at least seeing a doctor. However, I know someone who is in his mid 30's that never got circumcised and has full phimosis and said he never had a problem. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Used to have this. I bit the bullet and just slowly desensitized it. Was painful af for a while. Everytime I showered and tried to touch it as much as possible. I'd try to open it a little by little. Later I kept it off as much as I could so during the day it would touch my underwear so it would get desensitized with that touch. Was painful af 

The skin with exposure will eventually no longer feel pain 

the parts that hurt you need to keep touching them and the skin gets stronger and eventually doesnt feel pain. just lightly touch as much as possible and keep doing it

which tbh brings an amazing analogy for life in general i think 

Edited by Jacob Morres

You should go to an urologist. Online medical advice (especially from random people) is unreliable.

But anyway, I am not circumcised and I never had a problem with that, because when I was a kid, my parents taught me how to pull back the skin.

I had a friend who had it, and he started to pull it back by force. He said he eventually made it, but it was painful as fuck. Because you're already a grown-up, I think it would be better to do the surgery.

So yeah... a doctor would be really helpful for knowing how to solve that problem in the best and safest way!

one day this will all be memories

3 hours ago, kag101 said:

Because you're already a grown-up

me and my friend both did it when we were 19+