Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyrene

I know when I am dreaming

19 posts in this topic

Sometimes in my dream I am actually aware that I am dreaming and so I script the dream to my liking.

If life is a dream and I am able to script it, is that what in means to be conscious/enlightened in life?

24 minutes ago, Cyrene said:

If life is a dream and I am able to script it, is that what in means to be conscious/enlightened in life?

life = I

Yes, but there is no "I". Script writes by itself, from perfection to perfection. It's you, Love ;)  

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

“I” in the sense that I am still in a physical body, which is my life now

@Cyrene there is no "I am still in a physical body", there is only you, this.

You create duality between you and a physical body, non-duality is Truth.

I can understand if it's over your head, don't worry, just do the practices, you are into something with this question :) 

Edited by dimitri

@Cyrene yes. you can get to that  level whereby you can be consciously creating each moment of your life. frame by frame. your conscious-level needs to have expanded enormously for that.

as @dimitri said, the script writes itself

you are the one-script, the more you realize this, the more you return to your author-like qualities/power and the more the script, writes a script in which the one from whose POV this one-script is looking becomes the shot-caller and conscious creating center.

ultimately, your entire eternal experience will become one unending lucid dream... will you ever kill yourself in a lucid dream? you be the decider. it is eternal, and you will never again lose your lucidity. eternal creation and beautification of the endless worlds you will give birth and rise to

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@SoonHei 

You are immortal since you are no-thing which appears to be every-thing. 

?

@Cyrene

It seems as if there would have to be a past, a you, a script, and countless causations which led to this moment being possible. 

But there are none of these. They are ideas. They do not exist.

Start a dreamboard. Write a “script”. No thing, and no one is stopping you, nor even attempting to prevent you from creating & living the life you want to live. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Cyrene

It seems as if there would have to be a past, a you, a script, and countless causations which led to this moment being possible. 

But there are none of these. They are ideas. They do not exist.

Start a dreamboard. Write a “script”. No thing, and no one is stopping you, nor even attempting to prevent you from creating & living the life you want to live. 

Indeed.

I wrote on the board "I have a driver license for a car and a motorbike".... and forgot about it, kinda the thing for 2021. I didn't think about it at all.

Today, driving bike home, seeing the driver school, seeing the guy in this school, probably owner, entering this school, asking all the questions how to get it.

Now everything is clear: price, what to do next, etc. Amazing, works like a charm. 

@dimitri Ok my awoke brother. 

I added meeting these fine class chinese actresses. 

I don't speak chinese and have no intention learning chinese. 

This stuff broken natural progression of "my life". It's like total erase. 

15 hours ago, dimitri said:

Indeed.

I wrote on the board "I have a driver license for a car and a motorbike".... and forgot about it, kinda the thing for 2021. I didn't think about it at all.

Today, driving bike home, seeing the driver school, seeing the guy in this school, probably owner, entering this school, asking all the questions how to get it.

Now everything is clear: price, what to do next, etc. Amazing, works like a charm. 

And you never moved anywhere. What sorcery is that. What a lux. ☺️

@zeroISinfinity yes, I am really impressed that you realized all this stuff without psychedelics ;) 

19 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@zeroISinfinity yes, I am really impressed that you realized all this stuff without psychedelics ;) 

Well now I am having full arsenal ?, lsd time to go even more crazy.

Had same stuff on shrooms with meditation even ultimate 5 meo stuff with it so is just recreation. Once you go crazy never stop. 

On the firm road to insanity. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I tried ? once and I had a moment towards the end of it where I felt so much love. In that moment I loved myself unconditionally and I wasn’t judging myself. I remember the feeling, but I can’t seem to feel it again, at least not the same way that I felt at the time. And because I cannot feel it again, it feels like a dream now.

@Cyrene yes, this is your dream :D what you want to create now?

Edited by dimitri

At the moment I am in lockdown, so for the weekend it is meditation and yoga at home. But seriously I just can’t believe that I would be dreaming a so called virus in the world right now ?

@Cyrene just start a dreamboard and focus on what you want ?