Someone here

I don't give a fuck anymore lol!

33 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Nahm said:

Do what you care about. Food, sex, entertainment, sleep. Don’t fight with yourself, so to speak. 

@Gesundheit wrong tag lol. 

Thanks. Will continue my lazy time. At least I have an excuse now since Nahm told me it's ok lol :)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

49 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Thanks. Will continue my lazy time. At least I have an excuse now since Nahm told me it's ok lol :)

Notice how your ego is now comforted because someone else said something is ok. You have a belief going that being lazy is bad or wrong. It's not. Go deeper and ask yourself why it's wrong to be lazy. Kill the belief. It's your warder right now.

Edited by Shiva99

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

4 hours ago, Shiva99 said:

Notice how your ego is now comforted because someone else said something is ok. You have a belief going that being lazy is bad or wrong. It's not. Go deeper and ask yourself why it's wrong to be lazy. Kill the belief. It's your warder right now.

Well I get what you're saying.  I guess what I mean is it's ok to have lazy time every now and then but can't be a lazy person or take it as a lifestyle.. That's definitely not how you become successful in life isn't it? 

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

I guess what I mean is it's ok to have lazy time every now and then but can't be a lazy person or take it as a lifestyle..

Like you have a choice. And if you still think you do, totally change the mood you are in right now and start giving a lot of fucks again. Choose right now to be very energetic and stop being lazy. Let me know if it worked btw.

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

That's definitely not how you become successful in life isn't it? 

The big question is if you really want to be successful in life, or is that something the big herd of sheep indoctrinated me with since i was born? and if you still think you want to, it might be a good idea to contemplate on why you want to be so successful after all. Why is it so important to be successful? What if i don't become successful and my life becomes a total mess? 

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

@Shiva99 do you think wanting to have a decent life is something  that society is brainwashing us into and not a, genuine desire for any normal human being? 

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Shiva99 do you think wanting to have a decent life is something  that society is brainwashing us into and not a, genuine desire for any normal human being? 

No. I think society is brainwashing us into what a "decent life" must look like, thus indoctrinating us with a lot of crap and bullshit that over time we think we want and need, but doesn't fit what we actually need. 

11 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

No. I think society is brainwashing us into what a "decent life" must look like, thus indoctrinating us with a lot of crap and bullshit that over time we think we want and need, but doesn't fit what we actually need. 

What do you think a decent life is? 

-Osho

30 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Shiva99 any normal human being? 

Can you describe to me what a normal human being is?

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What do you think a decent life is? 

A life in line with love and being. It doesn't have requirements or conditions. So, taking a big shit every morning can be a decent life to me.

5 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

Can you describe to me what a normal human being is?

Someone who doesn't talk with himself in public maybe? 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Someone who doesn't talk with himself in public maybe? 

Have you ever caught yourself in the act of talking to yourself? Are you now not a normal human being? 

3 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

So, taking a big shit every morning can be a decent life to me.

Hell yeah ?

-Osho

7 minutes ago, Shiva99 said:

Have you ever caught yourself in the act of talking to yourself? Are you now not a normal human being? 

Obviously every single human talks with himself all the time.. It's called thinking. 

-Osho