Kailash Bhattarai

How does reincarnation works?

28 posts in this topic

For all the account of people, Sadhguru, various scriptures in all religion it seems like reincarnation is a fact. If so how does it really works and how does the karma of this life transfers to the next life? 

Edited by Kailash Bhattarai

12 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

By choice.

What do you mean by choice?

@Kailash Bhattarai Meaning 'reincarnation' is a conscious choice. 'Karma' and whatnot, as well.

It happens on The Absolute level and more often than not comes with a healthy dose of amnesia.

A conscious reincarnation where there is no amnesia involved is what we commonly refer to as 'resurrection'. 

Speaking from 'experience' - not a book.

At the moment I'm reading 'Journey of Souls' from Michael Newtown. He writes from his experience about his profession of putting people into trance state and bringing them back to past lifes or lifes in between lifes (the spirit world). I could write you about it, but if you are interested in it, than why don't you read the book yourself? :-) I'm saying because I find the book very beautiful and wouldn't want to have changed it with someone giving some bullet points lol. If you rather have the bullet points though let me know

Resurrection can be easily proved if someone who claims can describe the life of past incarnations in detail and the people very close to the past Resurrection can verify those. Unfortunately, I haven't come across such cases.

@Waken Ok i think i am going to read this book but still you can give me some bullet points. I don't care about spoilers. 

45 minutes ago, Kailash Bhattarai said:

@ivankiss Really? What kind of experience did you have?

Once I've been 'clinically dead' due to overdose. Merged with The Light.

Also; consciously choosing death and being 'resurrected' - once or twice. 

OK look.. What  reincarnates? The body? The soul? The self? The Self? The awareness? The ego? All? Some? What??? 

Because as a matter of observable fact the body decays into dust and rot alright?. Once your physical body dies it just dissolves into it's essential elements and just evaporates in nature.. Gets diffused into the soil etc.  So that's that.  What is it exactly that reincarnates then because obviously it's not the body?  The self? There is no self "inside "the body lol !.  The body is inside the" Self".  There is no ghost inside the machine. What you really have is a machine inside the ghost lol. The self (ego) is a negative hole that appears as a consequence (byproduct) of entanglement of thoughts.. perceptions.. feelings etc. It's a misidentification really. It's a negative.. not an existing entity onto itself.  So there is no self to reincarnate.   IMO reincarnation is no different from Abrahamic religion's notions of hell and heaven.. Both have ZERO evidence!. 

As for karma.. Well it's simply that for each up there is a down and for each action there is a reaction. You throw up a ball in the sky.. It falls down in the opposite direction taking the exact time that it took to reach the highest peak to fall from it into the ground. That's karma.   The universe is already at perfect balance. There is no need for reincarnation to achieve balance as if balance could be lost to begin with. Balance is already the case.  It's inconceivable that something unbalanced could even exist!  And if you look at it from a pantheistic worldview.. You are already living inside every creature in this planet.. So at the moment that you are beheading a chicken you are the chicken that's being beheaded and the human who is beheading it simultaneously. Karma is instant. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

24 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Once I've been 'clinically dead' due to overdose. Merged with The Light.

Also; consciously choosing death and being 'resurrected' - once or twice. 

Are you able to recall your past lives?

10 minutes ago, An young being said:

Are you able to recall your past lives?

In a sense; yes. But it might not be what you think it is.

It also depends on the 'level' or 'frequency' of consciousness I'm at.

At this precise moment; I am way too immersed in this current reality/experience/timeline.

In order to tap into 'past' or 'future' lifetimes; a certain degree of detachment is mandatory. 

Also; past lifes can vary anywhere from me having a cup of coffee 10 minutes ago to being an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh. It's all tightly connected to imagination. The visions that arise come with a sense of strong inner knowing. It's also possible to fully merge with past or future timelines, and in that sense; shift to another 'time and place'. Nevertheless; It's all happening right now.

Keep in mind; I'm not an expert on articulating this stuff. This is the best I can do atm.

@Someone here Who cares that you can't literally say that something reincarnates. There is no self to reincarnate.. so what.. doesn't mean reincarnation doesn't point to a 'process' that's all too real. You say there is zero evidence for it. Actually there is tons of evidence for it if you care to look into it. The internet is just full of it.

1 hour ago, Kailash Bhattarai said:

@Waken Ok i think i am going to read this book but still you can give me some bullet points. I don't care about spoilers. 

Sure, I'll just give a ramble about what I understood from various sources. 
Upon death you as the soul leaves the body, or rather the soul detaches itself from the body. Lots of souls here might be a little flabbergasted that there aren't dead, and notice that they can move around or teleport with intent. They get slightly pulled into this light tunnel then and at the other side they might meet up with their guide. They enter a review about their past life and maybe discuss it with another guide. Afterwards, they go to this vast (infinite?) space with other souls and go to a space/zone/'house' where a group of souls (between about 5-25) of like development and awareness are. These souls in this zone know each other from many past lives. Here these souls go to a 'school' (can look any way that's comfortable to the soul, and there is a more developed being/teacher here to assist), where they can evaluate their past lives and the choices they made in them, or go have some fun elsewhere.
Okay from here to planning the next incarnation I don't know in detail. But it seems the souls will plan their next life (together with their guide) based on what they want to learn, etc.

Edited by Waken

22 minutes ago, Waken said:

Sure, I'll just give a ramble about what I understood from various sources. 
Upon death you as the soul leaves the body, or rather the soul detaches itself from the body. Lots of souls here might be a little flabbergasted that there aren't dead, and notice that they can move around or teleport with intent. They get slightly pulled into this light tunnel then and at the other side they might meet up with their guide. They enter a review about their past life and maybe discuss it with another guide. Afterwards, they go to this vast (infinite?) space with other souls and go to a space/zone/'house' where a group of souls (between about 5-25) of like development and awareness are. These souls in this zone know each other from many past lives. Here these souls go to a 'school' (can look any way that's comfortable to the soul, and there is a more developed being/teacher here to assist), where they can evaluate their past lives and the choices they made in them, or go have some fun elsewhere.
Okay from here to planning the next incarnation I don't know in detail. But it seems the souls will plan their next life (together with their guide) based on what they want to learn, etc.

Would be fun if it happens! Life is a big school?

@Waken address my points one by one with a reasonable response or just don't bother replying me. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

address my points one by one with a reasonable response or just don't bother replying me. 

?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

5 hours ago, Kailash Bhattarai said:

For all the account of people, Sadhguru, various scriptures in all religion it seems like reincarnation is a fact. If so how does it really works and how does the karma of this life transfers to the next life? 

There is no reincarnation, nothing is experiencing different vibrations as itself, and you call it infinite lives. You named the vibration and created the so called life. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

21 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is no reincarnation, nothing is experiencing different vibrations as itself, and you call it infinite lives. You named the vibration and created the so called life. 

You’re incorrect in saying that there is no reincarnation, since there is no self to reincarnate. 

The “self” won’t service, but there will NEVER be a moment that “Self” - just awareness itself, wont experience something.

And this POV, or “Self” with capital S is nothing experiencing different gradations of itself.

Because there is only 1 subject in the entire universe.