Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
An young being

A strange dream of an owl

27 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, An young being said:

I am the owl ! I am the dog ! I am the snake ! I am the dream as well.

Yeah you are great! No, the owl didn't eat any of them, just drove them away. I can see that my mind is trying to tell me something or it may just be a mixture of random things, it's just a mystery!

Yeah, you seem to be close, but as you said I must introspect how I consider these things to be personally, to have a more accurate prediction. You have given me great clues, though. Thank you!

A dream like that quite definitely has symbolic significance. How did the dream feel to you? When reflecting back on it, what meaning easily comes to your mind about it?

6 minutes ago, Artsu said:

A dream like that quite definitely has symbolic significance. How did the dream feel to you? When reflecting back on it, what meaning easily comes to your mind about it?

59 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I am not sure. But when @Member was telling about illusion, I am just thinking it maybe related to my passion to differentiate reality from deception ( what I am currently doing now during most of my free time ), like the door in my dream may point to the door of truth and the owl ( illusion ) is trying to tell me something.

3 minutes ago, An young being said:

I am not sure. But when @Member was telling about illusion, I am just thinking it maybe related to my passion to differentiate reality from deception ( what I am currently doing now during most of my free time ), like the door in my dream may point to the door of truth and the owl ( illusion ) is trying to tell me something.

In that case i would say that the snake is the deceiver. The owl can discern what creature it is and its behaviour.

The owl itself may not represent deception. It may be a spirit guide for instance, in the form of an owl.

The dream concerns dominance. The owl is asserting dominance, with some risk but not too much. This may suggest challenges in life that you will have to face, where some you need to back away from.

Perhaps you are avoiding some work in your life and expecting some outside force to take care of it. I say this because you were scared of the snake and expected the owl to take care of it. Paying attention to the emotions you feel helps.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@An young being Sounds like the owl cleared some space for the snake to crawl by. That would be a loving gesture by the owl. 

On 7/6/2020 at 3:52 PM, Artsu said:

In that case i would say that the snake is the deceiver. The owl can discern what creature it is and its behaviour.

The owl itself may not represent deception. It may be a spirit guide for instance, in the form of an owl.

The dream concerns dominance. The owl is asserting dominance, with some risk but not too much. This may suggest challenges in life that you will have to face, where some you need to back away from.

Spirit guide, that sounds interesting ! Now I am starting to love owls more!!

I already face a lot of challenges, I think I better deal with them first and then think of the future.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

The owl is suggesting you look more closely at that rope. 

Well, I better start looking at it that way. 

25 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

@An young being Sounds like the owl cleared some space for the snake to crawl by. That would be a loving gesture by the owl. 

Yeah, poor little creature is afraid of everything! The owl is definitely an enlightened one.