assx95

Extremely frustrated about being a virgin

42 posts in this topic

On 7/6/2020 at 6:16 PM, lostmedstudent said:

so i understand a guy can build up his attractiveness by doing pickup and socializing with girls in public. so what can a average looking or even below average looking girl do to find love or partner??

This may sound like a false cliche, but it's actually true. All women are beautiful at heart and all certainly have the potential to look really good on all fronts as well, this is not a joke, all that is needed is presence, just presence without all the fake babbling, hate and neurosis on top of it.

That's enough. And okay, don't be too overweight. Though of course some are build larger and that's fine.

I guess girls have to worry more about not falling into a bad relationship, by clingy unspiritual mediocre guys, and being afraid to speak up or leave, getting a relationship shouldn't be a problem at all.

@Preety_India i cant remove the namebox, somehow it was in my chatbox before i wrote this)

19 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

All guys, you see it? You shouldn't do "pick-up" / date girls because you want sex or w/e. You should do it, because it is an extremely important part of self-development for a man, also if you want to become enligthened/awake. Of course, sex is a nice carrot/bonus, don't forget that, but that's not the primary objective here.

This is what I miserably tried to explain to my parents. I use this next time when they make remarks. Thank you for this.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.