Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Ray

Should I be careful with summoning the supernatural?

12 posts in this topic

I have been interested in seeing something supernatural for a long time now. In my whole life, I have never seen anything that I would call supernatural but I know people who claim to have seen ghosts or demons/spirits.

my questions is:

Am I in danger if I consciousness try to summon anything for the soul purpose of education?  I just want to see if it is real for myself but I also don't want to get possessed or ruin my life.  I really don't care what it is, but I just want to see something, anything at all that I can't explain from a rational materialistic worldview.  

if it is safe, any tips on how to do this? 

Thank you.

Well theoretically, from hermetic standpoint for example, there is definitely a danger and you could mess up seriously if you don't follow certain safety procedures and correct techniques. I have a book on ceremonial magic which has a whole chapter dedicated just to troubleshooting various accidents which can occur during magical work and how to prevent them. 

Have you seen any of the horror movies or paranormal documentaries where people played with ouija boards and such and then get haunted for life? But from the brighter side of life, if you mess up and bring some demon into your house, you can cash on it later (make Ghost Hunters episode there or open up a museum). :)

Jokes aside, the thing with ceremonial magic in particular for me is that it looks like a lots of work and at the same time pretty dangerous if done incorrectly. But there are many approaches to magic in general, some of them look like more easygoing, so if you are interested, try look up some well known authors in the field and start out with that. Alesteir Crowley, Franz Bardon, Israel Regardie, D. Kraig, or more general wicca, celtic magic, thelema, medieval grimoaires, ancient egyptian and greek magic... There are complete rituals for summoning entities which you can find up and follow with all the steps described. Personally, I studied some of them for entertaining/educational purposes but would not undertake them. As I said, looks to me like a lot of dangerous and demanding work. You also typically have to do a preparational work before trying to invoke entities for the operation to be succesfull.

Sure there can be many approaches and views on that subject, I am sure Matt88 had a big topic on occult work here and from reading what he described magic and spirit communication felt much more approachable and beneficial than I have described above.

But I could be a bit overthinking guy. And I've seen a lot of horror movies too... Matt advocated Damien Echols and Jason Miller as far as I remember.

So be careful, study proper sources, and always check on your motives. Better safe than sorry and better pursuing tranquill mind than messing up with supernatural entities for fun.

@Potato People King thanks for the advice. I think I will go for a tranquil mind instead. That sounds like a better use of my time the more I think about it. 

@Jay Ray  You may want to look into the CE5: Close encounters of the fifth kind free guide/book.
There is also a documentary on it from Gia.

Edited by Yog

I have ample experience with the supernatural.

Don't fuck around if you don't know what you're doing. 

Please :ph34r:

Edited by justfortoday

19 hours ago, Jay Ray said:

I just want to see something, anything at all that I can't explain from a rational materialistic worldview.  

Look in the mirror. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Contacting spirits via thought is rather easy, but its difficult to know for sure if you arent just tricking yourself.

Sex with Ghost

A professor at the University was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe in ghosts?'

About 90 students raise their hands.

Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?'

About 40 students raise their hands.

That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'

About 15 students raise their hand.

Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?'

Three students raise their hands.

That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'

Way in the back, a young Arab student raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost.

You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'

The Arab student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, dear, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

The student replied, "Wallah Habibi, from back there I thought you said "Goats."

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

On 7/7/2020 at 11:25 AM, Member said:

I've seen these orbs in my room before even being aware of this phenomenon. There are orb "sacks" releasing smaller orbs. Black or light. :ph34r:

PS. I would be very skeptical about their nature or intention. It is not excluded to be some military black-ops or some weird entities/unknown biological lifeforms that are able to camouflage. They just assume they're alien ufos...

Interesting, in a room, were they small ? :)

I've seen some in the sky, they were almost indistinguishable from a star. Can make funny movements and turns that should not be possible because of physics and stay in a spot and not move at tames. Imagine looking at the skies only to see a star starting to maneuver. Its weird haha.

Avoid contacting people who died by suicide is a good general rule of thumb.

On 7/8/2020 at 8:01 PM, Member said:

Yeah, they were tiny but I was asleep so I can't swear that the things were for real. I've talked about this here. And I know that they release other orbs from videos found on the internet which correlate with my vision of the black sphere with multiple "balls" inside. Dream or not, at least I find it comforting that I'm not the only one talking about this (video) :)

The closest thing I've got to those were some of the hypnagogic flashes I had while practicing OBEs, Its light in the form of, light-dots, light-orbs, light-knots, void-spots-surrounded by light, light-curls. But they were floating in the void (3D blackness), and not here in the physical, lets say.

I would like to see that too :D

There were also things like perfect-beautiful-intelligent-wise and most commonly female  faces pooing in and out, scaly-eyed-tentacles, thorny-tentacles, machinery and gears, 6-8 eyed heads ....