Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest SirVladimir

SirVladimir's Life Purpose Journal

11 posts in this topic

5/7/2020

At last, we arrive at a thread I deem as necessary for taking steps forwards. 

Don't get me wrong. I've known my life purpose for an adequate time, but catch 101 was this: How does an astronaut touching upon stars bring the light back to Earth? Sometimes the stars are too far for a rope to be attached and pulled back home. Besides, their arms aren't that strong. Before we continue, let's clarify how my life purpose sounds like:

To discover dimensions of reality. To explore the 'w' axis in an 'xyz' world.

That's where the quill ends. Beyond it lies a deep, quiet passage of contemplation. If your life purpose seems as useless to society as mine, don't hang on the idea that it needs to be swept. It's perfectly in alignment with you. Materializing the purpose, making it real, can sometimes be harder than finding it. The shell for its structure may come in forms you least expect. 

Next, there's my Ikigai statement, which goes as following:

Lead people to love through understanding their emotions.

The rest of the Ikigai flower can be found in my earlier thread here, along with a blank worksheet you can download and use. My journal begins here, where the two statements collide into one euphonious orchestra. To understand how I came to a closure, we must board a time-machine and fly back to yesterday when I, the ape Vladimir, was lying on the floor breathing like a shaman. Talk about sending chimps to space... Anyways, I started dancing. Much like @ivankiss described in one of his threads. Though I was alone at night in a room, I felt equally epic. The universe was flowing through my veins, guiding the crazy movements.

After I let the steam out, I started thinking. To be honest, I would have seen it long before, if only I was totally sincere to myself. The way to materialize my life purpose is:

To become a sharp quill to humans' hearts. In other words, a sensitive writer.

The thing about us INFPs is we dreamed about becoming authors since childhood, isn't it? ^_^ To my happiness, I decided to pursue that journey when I was thirteen. After five years, as I began stepping on eighteen, I had a book ready and in my own hands. It felt amazing to be holding this holy grail; feeling it elsewhere than in my head or on a desktop. To this day, there are only ten copies which I have given out to my friends. Although the book is self-published for a personal achievement and not accepted by any major publisher, I hold it as my dearest child that's never seen the light of the world. 

The point is, where my thirteen-year-old started and where my almost eighteen-year-old finished are two very distant points in space. Re-writing and re-doing the chapters about five times has taken me far along the journey of mastery. I carry a skill which all great writers do, whether they know it consciously or unconsciously: The Advanced Language Visualization. That's my name for it. It's being able to see the implications of language and the impact your sentence structure and choice of vocabulary will have on the reader. Combined with the knowledge of Spiral Dynamics and spiritual experiences... The sharp quill to humans's hearts.

However, there are exciting obstacles in front of me. Let's list some of them:

1) I'm not a native speaker, and I will not set for a small country in Europe, the Czech Republic. Holding a population of approximately 10 mil, my journey of mastery must be set higher. I shall read, learn and expand my English vocabulary and understanding - to a point where my Advanced Language Visualization skill is as developed in English as in Czech.

2) Breaching the actual wall of impact in the world, getting it out there. Given the worldwide, cross-border nature of my drive, the internet and anything starting with the e- prefix are my friends. Throughout my upcoming spiritual experiences, I shall focus on pinning down what I want to distribute exactly and how will it sustain me in the longer run. I do have, however, a very good training ground in the form of Go, Imagination, an Instagram account I started a time ago. Although I only practice writing very short caption stories there, I view the channel as an opportunity to get better at point (1) and leap off to point (2). I cannot let this go in vain. 

Let it be natural. Whatever purpose you are seeking you already are. You're not seeking a purpose of somebody else, of some future you. Whatever you seek is buried within you.

Now I will write for myself a list of points, a set of beacons of why-I-do-what-I-do:

• Where else can I be so expressive and free, other than in various forms of art?
  • Through art humans are, generally unconsciously, expressing the endless love for life and universe.
  • I am fascinated by elevated states of consciousness, psychedelic trips, venturing into the The Great Unknown.
  • If I find more sensitive, imaginative and free form of expressing the point above than writing, I shall follow it.

My hopes for this journal are simple. You're all beautiful fragments of the universe, and we together are the universe. We are One, fragmented and separated, only to be found again. Before we come home and merge into One - while we are here on Earth - I shall leave a trail of art behind. Over the past years my mathematical part of the brain has completely died - or shut - off, and I see metaphors and art as the only possible shuttle to carry a message of love and meaning. The point of the journal is to be updated, whether I take an unexpected turn or carry on. Don't be scared to kick me in the balls and teach me a lesson if I don't update it.

Edited by SirVladimir

6/7/2020

Today, I had a powerful meditation session, one that took me on a mind-trip into a grain field. I felt a wind and saw a storm on the horizon, both of which filled me with an ambient feeling of Creation.

Today, every side project I had had under my sleeve or had been thinking about or working on, was scrapped. I will 100% focus on the endless beauty of creation. I want to be overwhelmed by it, drown in it. I will use my Instagram with 40k+ followers as a base building block for the future to come, completely restructure it and aim towards my purpose. People will understandably leave, for they've signed up for a trip North while I'm headed South.

I've also started doing Leo's Life Purpose course again, this time more honestly and presently. 

I shall practice shamanic breathing daily for at least 60 days. Merely a minute of practice sends me to the low orbit.

Edited by SirVladimir

7/7/2020

I took Leo on a walk with me. I realize more and more that his voice speaks from the other side. However deep I go, the voice reflects me on a deeper level. I will not be updating the journal every day. I'm chewing through the life purpose course at a good pace. It's given me dozen times more value than the first time. Leo's voice has truly spread over the globe, infecting it with inspiration and love.

Revised my Vision Board:

The beckoning mystery of mysticism. The inner peace. The adventure. The freedom and perspective of a bird. The aesthetic ambience of Earth. The sharp quill to humans' hearts. The temper of Nature.

VisionBoard.png

Edited by SirVladimir

8/7/2020

By the books there sat a scholar,

lifting, scripting, the art of verse,

'Are my ballads worth a dollar?

Hush, you nasty tilted-mind!'

Silent as a shadow wreathes,

the mind's now gone quiet,

'At last!' the scholar breathes,

arms wide, ascends like an eagle --

scorched by the spilled coffee,

a ballad upon his table lies.

Edited by SirVladimir

9/7/2020

Continuing with the course. These links are my new best friends:

Thesaurus #1: https://www.wordhippo.com/

Thesaurus #2: https://www.thesaurus.com/

Cambridge Dictionary: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/

Rhyme Database: https://www.rhymedb.com/word/bear

Syllable Counter: https://www.howmanysyllables.com/syllable_counter/

Under-the-line inspiration: For the past days, I've been using Randonautica, as posted by the user @Unwiring, to generate coordinates for my hikes. Since I started the journal, I've been consistently seeing power numbers of 4.5 and higher. Going to a 5.27 spot today. I haven't dug into a detailed research about the quantum generations, but I perceive it as a fun way to sprinkle adventure; as a shuttle for inspiration. It's shocking how powerful these hikes are for me.

Edited by SirVladimir

10/7/2020

Sometimes the kingdom crumbles,
and the fairy tale ends bitter.
Sometimes the princess drowns,
for the knight's efforts were too little.
Sometimes the villain dies a hero:
steps forward with a broken helm
and says "I'll protect the realm."
Sometimes wins the dragon's fury,
the shield cracks, the beast kills,
sometimes the tale ends bitter,
heroes fall, their blood spills --
sometimes the sword is more brittle
than the poet's quill.

Edited by SirVladimir

15/7/2020

As I keep advancing in the breathing marathon, I think my true Zone of Genius is becoming more revealed. It has to do with imaginative immersion. I'm able to terraform a thought into life. I'm able to feel into it and immerse myself on the inner journey. As I walk around the town with my earphones on, listening to Jeremy Soule's work, I start to drown in beautiful visions. Though I strive to become a writer, no pen could ever encapsulate the sheer beauty of the presence of these thoughts. "I sit beside the fire and think, in a gorge that no eye has seen, I hear the leaves whistling and the fireflies glowing. It's getting dark..." my mind is wandering. I cannot begin to state how powerful and real these moments are. Sometimes in the future, I plan to write something what's currently a blank name, "IMMERSIONS - A Collection of Immersive Short-Based Stories." Though for now, I will stick to writing on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mysticwriterofficial/

Wherever the journey brings me, I shall go...

16/7/2020 

I have gone through a powerful breathing session in the afternoon. More detailed reports will be kept in the thread below:

I spent the rest of the day coming back and taking it easy. I'm happy about today's poem because it makes me feel an emotion, and that's what all art is about for me; feeling through.

Twinkling in the sky
present is the light of thy --
are you, my dear North Star
shining through the harbor's haar.
Evermore you glow for me, glow bright
you burn all sorrow and permeate light.
Even when around the shadows creep 
even when other stars are asleep
you guard the steps of the road I go
you, my dear North Star, guide me home --
and keep me safe from all harm. 

20/7/2020

I ventured to a look-out beyond the town. Windy, sunny and dreamy. I spent some time there going through the Value Passes in Leo's course. Later in the evening, I examined them closer. 

I also reassured myself that standing in a cold rain is a rewarding thing to do here on Earth. I feel more present and authentic to myself when listening to advices during an outside walk. My body wears off, but only in the slightest, and it somehow breaks the invisible chain. 

IMG_20200720_181253.jpg

Earlier I remember vaguely reading a post on the forum, in which a user asked why Reality creates average masses. I examined it along the way to the look-out. The answer is that average masses exist here and now in a perspective. There were never moderate, average masses out in the world, for everyone is the hero in their view. The trick is to defeat the thought of moderacy in yourself. 

Edited by SirVladimir

27/7/2020

Today's a quick entry. :) I've been practicing writing, and I found this beautiful chart that explains when to use articles in English. If you've struggled with nitty-gritty aspects of the foreign language, this chart can be of great help. 

English-Article-Use.png