EntheogenTruthSeeker

God is telling me music is the answer to world peace

42 posts in this topic

So funny, was feeling the same the last couple of days.  That we’re here for the music and to dance.

Feel so much like celebrating. 

yeaaah??

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Life is a celebration after all! 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Interesting! So does Bob Marley. I was watching "I am Legend" again after almost a decade last night, and there is a whole scene where they discuss exactly that. Will Smiths character told me the same thing xD

Music is no different than a drug. It has its advantages and side effects. Main side effects include tolerance and addiction. It can be used in many good ways for healing but eventually it must be discarded. An ideally healthy life must be pure of all attachments.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

1 minute ago, Gesundheit said:

Music is no different than a drug. It has its advantages and side effects. Main side effects include tolerance and addiction. It can be used in many good ways for healing but eventually it must be discarded. An ideally healthy life must be pure of all attachments.

Ok Buddha. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

15 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

An ideally healthy life must be pure of all attachments.

'Detachment' is actually just a spiritual way of saying 'I'm afraid to fully commit' ?

Dissociation is not Liberation.

However; there is truth in what you said. It's just not the 'whole Truth'.

Edited by ivankiss

Music is alive. Feel it. Dance to it. Let your body be a temple. 

9 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

but eventually it must be discarded. An ideally healthy life must be pure of all attachments.

lmfao

Edited by SirVladimir

@ivankiss What are you talking about?

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@ivankiss I see. Music can very much help you levitate.