Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wwhy

How does spiral dynamics relate to Hawkins levels of conciousness?

5 posts in this topic

img.jpg

img (2).jpg

Edited by wwhy

Don't take models too literally.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That second graph is interesting. I was in that hyperactive realm about a year ago - and was having ''success'' but hating it the entire time. After moving up doing some spiritual work it's funny to see the results and sometimes wish you were achieving the same level, despite the fact that your present moment is so much better than what you were inhabiting before.

@Leo

True. I see them more as useful maps of where you currently are. I'm more familiar with the levels of consciousness, and even in that it is clear that you will be in different levels at the same time for different facets of life (mental, emotional, work, social, spiritual etc).

Spiral dynamics is popular here, so was hoping someones already familiar with both before taking a deep dive. Spiral dynamics seems to be more about values, which I find very useful as am currently exploring what exactly my values are.

Edited by wwhy

@Ya know

I feel I've been mostly in the happiness/productivity realm the last couple of years. Hawkins was heavily influenced by his experiences with psychedelics when formulating his chart, so its interesting that the higher dosed correlate with higher levels of consciousness.