Robi Steel

Im voting Trump in November and why I left this forum

206 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

You seem to have no idea whats going on the internet. And yes I get banned and censored rather quickly on most platforms where I express my honest opinion. So yeah, its not a joke, youre actually right about whats happening. And yes the definition of racism was changed due to left-wing political reasons (keyword, reverse racism)

When you start saying things like the english dictionary is "left wing propaganda", sorry, but I cannot help not taking you seriosly anymore. What next, the earth is flat? Evil scientists are conspiring against us and corona does not exist? :D

You seem to have no idea what is happening to you. You are getting brainwashed, hard! Fox news is one hell of propaganda machine, minimize your consumption of it. Yes you are smart, but the bigger they are, the harder they fall. There is nothing worse than a smart brainwashed person

Edited by wwhy

@wwhy Lmao, is this supposed be some implicit bias test? Im a psychologist, so you better dont try to tell me what I really think :D. 

Yes of course I feel something negative when the place that I grew up (which I call "home") is radically changed, Im not Jesus. Im sure you would feel the same, that doesnt mean however that those emotions significantly interfere with my political opinions about the topic. Thats something that you would like to happen, so that you can dismiss the other points I made. 

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

2 minutes ago, wwhy said:

When you start saying things like the english dictionary is "left wing propaganda", sorry, but I cannot help not taking you seriosly anymore. What next, the earth is flat? Evil scientists are conspiring against us and corona does not exist?

I never said that the dictionary is "left wing propaganda", not in any way did I put it on that scale. I said the definition of racism has been changed due to political pressure. 

I think you are projecting a certain image onto me here. Pretty sure, read my other points more carefully. 

A  psychologist is as immune to getting brainwashed as a doctor is to getting sick.

So, is there any english dictionary you trust in?

Who are the people that want to end racism but constantly make everything about race and judge people by their melatonin levels? 

Conservatives

Who are the people that have an allergic reaction to differing opinions

Conservatives

Who are the people that seem to be full of hate (for Trump)?

Conservatives

Who are the people that call disagreeing ideas "dangerous" and "problematic"?

Conservatives

Who are the people that are creating scapegoats and bogeymen everywhere?

Conservatives

Who are the people that are manipulated by dishonest media?

Conservatives

Who are the people that want to defund the basic functions of our society?

Conservatives/Libertarians

Who are the people that have an absolutist mindset?

Conservatives

Who are the people that use political violence?

Conservatives

Who are the people that are sensitive and easily offended?

Conservatives

- - - - - - -

Of course conservatives don't have a monopoly on all the above, but they sure are good at it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Robi Steel Did your political compass change along with your personal development? Also, don't expect arguments or evidence to change a left-leaning person's mind, that window passed years ago.

Edited by crab12

1 hour ago, Robi Steel said:

First of all, yes, many mainstream sources on the internet (wikipedia, google, etc) have a clear left-wing bias. The definition of racism actually has been changed in some dictionaries to justify left-wing agenda.

Yes, you did say the english dictionary promotes left-wing propanda.

I personally get alot of information from Carl Benjamin, Tim Pool, Fox news

love-01.gif

@Robi Steel No one's banning you here, bro. It's just that some of the political stuff you say is absurd and we can't help but laugh at it. Nothing personal, but it is amusing.

@Robi Steel

I can handle some Tucker Carlson but Fox might be too much

Though I like this one from Fox provided by Trevor Noah though Hillary would in this case be on the side of Fox maybe:

Edited by Epikur

@Robi Steel your country germany but you vote in the usa? interesting standpoint. are you then actually also voting in germany or is that a conflict and are you voting for trump to get better politics in germany or in the usa? and are you actually german or american? don’t you think europe is already americanized enough or do you think because we are so islamized we cannot think straight anymore and forget what a huge positive effect fascism had on europe? do you think if i would deny maybe being a human, i could make you believe i‘m some kind of alien on this planet full of ******* fill in whatever you think would fit the majority in terms of consciousness.

9 minutes ago, remember said:

@Robi Steel your country germany but you vote in the usa? interesting standpoint. are you then actually also voting in germany or is that a conflict and are you voting for trump to get better politics in germany or in the usa? and are you actually german or american? don’t you think europe is already americanized enough or do you think because we are so islamized we cannot think straight anymore and forget what a huge positive effect fascism had on europe? do you think if i would deny maybe being a human, i could make you believe i‘m some kind of alien on this planet full of ******* fill in whatever you think would fit the majority in terms of consciousness.

What did I read here?

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No one's banning you here, bro. It's just that some of the political stuff you say is absurd and we can't help but laugh at it. Nothing personal, but it is amusing.

xdddddd

xddd

Sry that I disturbed your pure-hearted political community here, I will keep my embarrassing opinions to myself in the future :) No but seriously, youre one of the people that is the least convincing on here, congrats. 

Ohhhh great white Leo, plz forgive me for the ego that I have committed :*

Edited by Robi Steel

@crab12 It went from lib left to lib right to the middle

3 minutes ago, Epikur said:

What did I read here?

he said in his starting post he is german but votes in the usa - it confuses me, that’s all, i am in general not against people having two identities but sometimes people get into a conflict of interest not knowing where they belong, it’s kind of like a child of split parents, he is pointing to identity and i was asking these questions to understand how this forms his political standpoint despite he is saying he has none.

Is this the king of stuff you spend your days consuming, @robi

3 minutes ago, remember said:

he said in his starting post he is german but votes in the usa - it confuses me, that’s all, i am in general not against people having two identities but sometimes people get into a conflict of interest not knowing where they belong, it’s kind of like a child of split parents, he is pointing to identity and i was asking these questions to understand how this forms his political standpoint despite he is saying he has none.

I can only vote in german elections, I just said it to make the conversation simpler :)

17 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

plz forgive me for the ego that I have committed

You are loved no matter how ignorant you decide to be.

Are there KGB agents influencing US elections?