Robi Steel

Im voting Trump in November and why I left this forum

206 posts in this topic

Problem with BLM and similar American liberals is not that they are Marxist. The problem is that they are not Marxist. 

14 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

First of all, yes, many mainstream sources on the internet (wikipedia, google, etc) have a clear left-wing bias. The definition of racism actually has been changed in some dictionaries to justify left-wing agenda.

You heard it first here folks... the english dictionary promotes a left wing agenda xDxD

I'm surprised you are still on the internet at this rate.

16 minutes ago, wwhy said:

@Robi

If you do not hate and fear muslims, why are you so worried about the majority of German born citizens being muslim in 50 years? What would you call the emotion you feel when you imagine this possibility? Joy? Sadness? panic?

You don't have to feal fear or hate to think that a religion (ideology) is problematic. 

18 hours ago, lmfao said:

I'll try a bit to lay out the blueprint that I think I and many others operate from.Now phrasing it like that, it might sound like I'm giving an exposition of some sort of ideology. This is a difficult task for me and the words aren't coming out. TLDR I think it boils down to spiral dynamics.

I also found this and it annoys me just as much now as it did a year ago. Many of you guys argue from a completely linear spiral dynamics perspective, spiral dynamics is way too simple to categorize all the little political movements that we are experiencing right now. Just because the soviet union was green doesnt mean that 60million people dead was necessary to make that next step. Youre using a rough grid for fine adjustments in the political system.

It's not as simple as that. People on the right are invested in defending what they call "western values" or "christian values". It's a bunch of traditional bullshit where women stay in the kitchen. On the alt-right they long for the 1950's for some reason, as if that was some golden era we need go back to. Back when racism, sexism, prejudice, wealth inequality, abuse and white supremacy was more prevalent. 

Our whole system is build on those values and they are of utmost importance, it has nothing to do with being sexist and wanting your women in the kitchen, thats a strawman. You can see that the liberation of women has created many socio-political problems (fatherlessness, devalueing of the social sciences),  thats what they are talking about. These traditional values were not created to serve rich white men in their mansions, they were created to preserve society, thats what people are worried about, that society will collapse without proper footing. 

Alright first things first, I don't give a shit about Caitlyn Jenner (either?). Superficial celebrity garbage.

Caitlyn Jenner is not celebrity garbage sry, she is like THE figure on the forefront of transgender issues. You should probably read up on her. She has a fantastic book and is a really inspirational person. 

17 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

So even in the highest case projection it's 20% by 2050 so how is that an Islamic state? 

Thats a good chunk of major cities just run by muslims who are possibly ultra-conservative. Maybe saying "Islamic State" is hyperbole, but its an unnecessary setback and the way left politicians are treating violence by immigrants is beyond me. Excusing rape and murder. 

17 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

And do you support the ADF or GI ? 

I support the AfD

17 hours ago, louhad said:

lol, no. American progressives are more about getting rid of money in politics, universal healthcare, making high quality education more accessible, getting out of wars, ending mass incarceration

When Trump wanted to pull out troops from Afghanistan, liberal media went crazy and they argued against it. Why? Because trump said it and therefore it must be wrong no matter what, thats how the mainstream media operates. Getting rid of money in politics? Tell that to the Clinton family. High quality education more accessible? Universities do more harm than good nowadays because liberals have excluded all conservative discourse from these places. I agree with most of the points you brought up, I dont believe democrats would AT THE MOMENT help with those issues in any meaningful way. 

16 hours ago, louhad said:

That is because the right wing ideology is not as developed as the left wing ideology. from a tier 2 perspective, this is clear as day.

Again simplifying everything to spiral dynamics doesnt work, you seem as though you would already know that you are right before the discussion starts. 

2. who are the people that have an allergic reaction to people trying to decrease military funding, increase infrastructure, increase education spending, and increase taxes on the top .1% of income and labelling them as "Murderous marxists who want to turn america to Venezuela"?

I wasnt talking about the general democrat voter, I was talking about the leaders of Black Lives Matter. They proclaim to be full-on marxists, so what am I supposed to believe? Its not like all the greatest mass killings were designed by marxists, isnt that a lttle bit of a redflag? Similiar if you would say you are a nazi? I dont see the leaders of any popular right-wing movements that are full on nazis? 

1. if your differing opinion is that black people are poor because they are lazy, but refuse to acknowledge systemic problems that lead to poverty in the black community, i hate to break it to ya, you are at least reinforcing racism. Of course stage green is going to be triggered by that. 

I dont believe black people are lazy in any way, they just have been manipulated and used by marxists, thats all. (not all of them anyways). This thing isnt about race, they are people of all colours on both sides, stop making this about race. 

another strawman, 95% of progressives are not "anti white"...  this is your own victim mindset ironically. 

Im seeing people in my instagram feed, talking about white privilege while they live in GERMANY. We almost dont have any black people here, this anti-white sentiment can be found in more and more ordinary places, people are getting radicalized.

Ironically, you just created a boogieman earlier by labelling marxists as "murderous"

Its not a boogeyman for me, there have been Marxists in the past who promised utopia and brought hell every time. Being a marxist is way way different than being a democrat, and the people who try to change that are extremists in my view. 

2. whether trump is racist or not is irrelevent, his policies reinforce systems that reproduce poverty in black communities.

Lowest black unemployment rate in history? I just dont feel like he wants to suppress black people IN ANY WAY, it seems like this is 100% projection form the left. 

3. just because we are "one of the least racist countries" doesn't mean there aren't a shit ton of racism that needs to be addressed systemically. 

Thats debateable but it wont happen through riots or race guilt or quotas or racism. 

Edited by Robi Steel

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

19 minutes ago, wwhy said:

You heard it first here folks... the english dictionary promotes a left wing agenda xDxD

"Wikipedia articles are more slanted towards Democratic views than are Britannica articles, as well as more biased", particularly those focusing on civil rights, corporations, and government. Entries about immigration trended toward Republican.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideological_bias_on_Wikipedia#:~:text=Each phrase is assigned a,is used by Democratic vs.&text=The authors found that "Wikipedia,rights%2C corporations%2C and government.

@Epikur  shouldn't everything be both left wing and right wing at the same time, because that would make sense from the point of view of objectivity and fairness. 

Would you rather have everything to be right wing? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Epikur

The english dictionary (dictionary.com) and wikipedia are two different websites. My definition of xenophobia came from dictionary.com, please include the one from a "right wing english dictionary" when you find one. xD

Edited by wwhy

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Epikur  shouldn't everything be both left wing and right wing at the same time, because that would make sense from the point of view of objectivity and fairness. 

Would you rather have everything to be right wing? 

It is not that important which political view somebody has but that he has the ability to switch perspectives and bring good arguments and can keep the emotions out.

To be able to try to argue outcome independent unbiased and objectively as possible. 

@Epikur

So tell me the definition of xenophobia which seems independent, unbiased and objective according to you? 

4 minutes ago, wwhy said:

@Epikur

The english dictionary (dictionary.com) and wikipedia are two different websites. My definition of xenophobia came from dictionary.com, please include the one from a "right wing english dictionary" when you find one. xD

Well he just said his opinion. If you want arguments for it you can ask him. 
At least with wikipedia he is right. Wiki itself even gives the evidence. So it is a possibility that it is the case with dictionary.com. At the moment I am not interested to check it out but later on maybe I will do it. Or you try to prove that it's not the case like in wiki.

Btw. it is not relevant for the discussion anyway imho.

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Epikur

So tell me the definition of xenophobia which seems independent, unbiased and objective according to you? 

I don't really care to look it up for no reason at the moment. Maybe another time. It is like asking Jesus to look up what christianity is according to wikipedia. He wouldn't care I guess.

30 minutes ago, Epikur said:

I agree with most of you said. So what is your plan? Does this forum have any value left for you?

From which places are you going to get your inspiration from?

I get my inspiration from many places and I try to keep the voices as balanced as possible. I personally get alot of information from Carl Benjamin, Tim Pool, Fox news which are clearly biased against SJWs of course. But I get the counter-arguments almost daily without looking for them. I get them from my friends, social media, the news that google wants me to see, youtube entertainers who are mostly left-wing (penguinz0, Jreg, Gus Johnson, Cody Ko, Drew Gooden), mystics (sadghuru, Leo) and so forth. I watch intentionally alot of alternative media to balance out the mainstream opinions that Im seeing everyday. 

36 minutes ago, wwhy said:

f you do not hate and fear muslims, why are you so worried about the majority of German born citizens being muslim in 50 years? What would you call the emotion you feel when you imagine this possibility? Joy? Sadness? panic?

Personally, Im not worried about it. I dont identify that much with the place Im born in and this seems more like a natural state of events. One civilization achieves overabundance and stops having children, and so less developed people take their place and probably go through their own journey until eventually the same thing happens. 

Im used to a level green environment living here in germany, seeing this enviroment being downgraded to orange, blue and red saddens me of course and I dont feel like its necessary besides for people who want to be seen as tolerant by their friends. On the other hand, maybe the Muslims will bring back some elements of blue that have been severely missing in germany due to a green and orange overreaction. I wouldnt even be that mad if they brang back religions foundations to some extent. 

1 minute ago, Epikur said:

I don't really care to look it up for no reason at the moment. Maybe another time. It is like asking Jesus to look up what christianity is according to wikipedia. He wouldn't care I guess.

So you're the Jesus of xenophobia?

40 minutes ago, wwhy said:

You seem to have no idea whats going on the internet. And yes I get banned and censored rather quickly on most platforms where I express my honest opinion. So yeah, its not a joke, youre actually right about whats happening. And yes the definition of racism was changed due to left-wing political reasons (keyword, reverse racism)

@Robi Steel

It seems to me like you are worried about certain things.. 

I can't put my finger on it though. 

10 minutes ago, Bratcat said:

So you're the Jesus of xenophobia?

Yes maybe

15 minutes ago, Robi Steel said:

57 minutes ago, wwhy said:

f you do not hate and fear muslims, why are you so worried about the majority of German born citizens being muslim in 50 years? What would you call the emotion you feel when you imagine this possibility? Joy? Sadness? panic?

Personally, Im not worried about it.

That is a non-answer. Which emotion do you feel when you close your eyes and imagine a Germany with a muslim population of over 50%. Or is it nothing aka numbness?

@Robi Steel

I was in the past in allmystery german forum. I guess it's the only big general forum for years now. It's quite left leaning but that view gets more and more challenged but it's still too much.

Later as my english got better I was like you more interested in the "real" liberal view also I wanted to know what the right wing is thinking. 

I feel like there are no "real" liberal forums out there. The right wing becomes boring after awhile. Here it's center left. I am ok with little bit utopia doesn't hurt always. It makes some good stories. I like science fiction and star trek.

@Robi Steel You have courage, I'm gonna give you that. It takes courage to express your disagreements with the Left today. If you're able to critically think past their narrative, you're already on the cutting edge of thought today.

I'd suggest you understand this and treat it accordingly. Understand that they will demonize Blue and Orange.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

19 hours ago, Robi Steel said:

Did you know that the republican party is making a great effort to support LGBT issues? Did you know that there is not one shred of evidence that Trump is a racist?

Bahahahahahaha....

BTW, the European refugee immigration issue is a legitimate one. You can certainly make a valid point that a society can only integrate so many people from less developed countries. But this point needs to be made very carefully, based on science, not based on nationalism and ethnocentrism. If you want to limit the number of immigrants to a country, that's a legit discussion we could have. You will need to provide some studies/proof which shows that your country cannot accommodate more immigrants.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.