Gesundheit

Less is more

194 posts in this topic

Hell is no joke and love is bs.

The need to run away from hell is what makes it worse. When you see through the ego you will understand that it's inevitable and that you have to endure it. Trying to escape from hell to love is just gonna push you back into hell as an ego-backlash. Surrender.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@kagaria I'm a fool don't trust my insights 

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Materialist paradigm completely shattered.

I wonder why people have problems with their families. I don't have any problems, at all. It's probably me, because my siblings have problems with each other and with my parents all the time. It used to be like that for me as well, but not anymore. It's been almost two years and my relationship with them is absolutely perfect. I forgot what a fight feels like. Sure problems arise every now and then, but they slide smoothly. Last night my older sister and father had a huge fight. They blasted each other. He's such an angry dad. I don't like anything about him even though I'll probably end up like him, minus the ever-raging mood of course. I'm a very calm person. I use my calmness to solve their problems and make peace, and when I'm bored I go to bed lol. Sometimes I just trigger them for fun. Laughter is a must all the time. I behave like a clown at home. They now are used to it. I repeat certain clichés that I invented, and they have a certain melody to them so they become infective. It's like programming them with bullshit. It's funny cuz they started doing it even unconsciously lol. It's become part of them. Silly me lol.

It is said that the final and most challenging attainment on the path is living with your parents. Well, I am God!

15825925_1211078182275418_6989806314213930759_n.jpg

Life is a play for me. I guess I could make a great ruler. Yet that is the least likely thing to happen, ever.

Edited by Gesundheit

Is there such a thing as "freedom"?

Oh silly humans. Such a sick species.

Indian food is the only good thing about India.

5 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Indian food is the only good thing about India.

*provocative*

explain grammar to an alien ?

49 minutes ago, kagaria said:

*provocative*

Interesting.

I am happy to hear that 50+ people have died and 3000+ are injured in Lebanon. And I'm extremely happy that covid-19 is out of control everywhere.

5f1bb4c86e992_emotionalvibrations.thumb.png.6b4ac042a7b17506cfa932660d20649a.png

6 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Interesting.

I am happy to hear that 50+ people have died and 3000+ are injured in Lebanon. And I'm extremely happy that covid-19 is out of control everywhere.

YoU aRe A pSyChOpAtH

explain grammar to an alien ?

32 minutes ago, kagaria said:

YoU aRe A pSyChOpAtH

Yeah, probably.

Meh.

How to communicate with closed-minded people that they're closed-minded? Is it even possible? When I argue from a higher position, they think they got the higher position and they miss my point completely. I see their point and deeply understand because I used to identify with it. They talk about infinite love, but they don't understand that I've experienced it for a prolonged period of time, like 6 about months consistently, and without psychedelics. At that point, I thought that I was the luckiest. Elevated mood so high I would cry from ecstasy. But nothing lasts forever. They don't understand that it's a phase. I try to point that out, and they dodge everything I say thinking that they know better, that I lack understanding or experience. This creates a bias, which adds upon the original bias of being high. Being high is not a neutral place to judge from. It distorts the perception. They cannot see that. What can I do?

Deluded user peanutspathtotruth said:

"WHEN and IF the mind is gonna express how this qualitylessness "feels", at least this mind right here would say "ruthlessly beautiful, peaceful and loving". But again - as soon as you try to argue that these are indeed qualities, it's too late. All this is beyond mind."

I'm done arguing with people who are clearly blind, so I'll use this journal as an outlet for my desire to explain. Seriously, I feel like I'm talking to kindergartners. They think this is too advanced and that they've somehow stumbled upon the secret of existence and that other people haven't. They think this is the epitome of understanding. Oh boy! I'm at a level where all of my understanding does not mean shit to me. And still, it's way more advanced than this above. But to talk with someone who is blind to their biases is tiresome.

It's really simple and obvious that it's easily overlooked. Beauty, peace, and love are concepts, or distinctions made by the mind. Yet, they are believed to be feelings just because they're accompanied by bodily sensations. To be unable to make distinctions brings up this problem. If you cannot distinguish between your thoughts and bodily sensations, then what qualifies you to even talk? You won't recognize your biases, misperceptions, fallacies, or faulty assumptions. And then as a result, you will use spiritual terminology to reinforce your narrative and to deny everything else. The mind loves to attach to concepts and never let go of them.

Concepts provide maps, and maps provide the illusion of knowledge, which creates the illusion of security, which then creates the illusion of relief and relaxation, which manifests in the form of beauty or peace or love. And to ensure security, the mind then denies that any of that is even a distinction or a thought, but rather confirms that it's "absolute truth", and that anyone who doesn't agree with this is simply not awake.

Edited by Gesundheit

6 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I'm done arguing with people who are clearly blind, so I'll use this journal as an outlet for my desire to explain. Seriously, I feel like I'm talking to kindergartens. They think this is too advanced and that they've somehow stumbled upon the secret of existence and that other people haven't. They think this is the epitome of understanding. Oh boy! I'm at a level where all of my understanding does not mean shit to me. And still, it's way more advanced than this above. But to talk with someone who is blind to their biases is tiresome.

@Gesundheit I enjoy reading your Journal and have a feeling that will continue. I've observed how both subtle and flagrant self deception can be when it creeps in or when I unknowingly get a vested interest in some kind of bullshit. 

Stupidity is it's own punishment. Either I coined that phrase myself or unkowningly picked it up somewhere in the past. 

Im a ZigZag Idiot at times and I study, and also try to further the Science of Idiotism. In this 'Science', one cannot be an Idiot unless they are striving to awaken or transform. There's no place for egotist within in the Science of Idiotism unless it's in the subset of the category of Hopeless Idiots.

Hope you continue to Journal!

Good day to ya,,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

@Zigzag Idiot What are you trying to say? Can you be more direct? I prefer blunt communication. Excuse me but I'm not very good at connecting the dots especially when things are too abstract for my levels of IQ.

@Gesundheit I'm pretty much all with you,,,, ?‍♂️

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

18 minutes ago, Keyhole said:

Are you a legitimate psychopath?

Not really sure. I have some really weird and twisted thoughts and opinions which I know are untrue yet still can't help myself but believing them. Still, I would say I'm more a nutcase than a psychopath.

But I think I know a person who is a legitimate psychopath, I could pass on your questions if you want to. He tells me he wants to join the army to have privileges and abuse them and that women are objects (all people for that matter), he tells me that his ultimate dream is to destroy all culture, i.e. everything that people have built so far, and to kill everyone and then kill himself. I asked him what about me? He said he would let me decide whether I want to live alone or die.