Mess

Reiki & Chakras Versus Christianity

6 posts in this topic

Hello guys. I am lately up to personal development, meditating since January and reading related stuff. But I am also a comitted Christian and I want to develop myself in rules of Christianity. I mean I dont endlessly belive in what Church and Pope are saying and always want to approval from Holy Bible. For example I dont care if author of meditation was Christian or Buddhist or if Church said that meditation is bad - for me is important that I dont have to worship or invoke another god, item or relate to religion. I actually except Jesus admire some of Budda teaching. I was reading lately - The power of now by Eckhart Tolle and I was trully delighted even when there was so many quotes from Jesus and Budda. Now I want to go far and reveal new ascpects of personal development. It's possible to go Christian way and learn and use Chakras as well as Reiki? And if yes do you recommend some kind of book? Like I planning to buy Chakras for beiginner by David Pond and hesitate if there wasn't be any magic and ivoke unknows demonic power. Sorry for tragic English but hope you wound understand what I am up to. Thank you and have a nice day :)

On 25.7.2016 at 10:22 PM, Mess said:

And if yes do you recommend some kind of book?

Why only if yes? What if no? Would you give up going to reveal new aspects of personal development and pursuing the Truth if it wasn't possible "Christian way"?

In any case I would recommend Peter Ralston's The Book of Not Knowing.

On 25.7.2016 at 10:22 PM, Mess said:

For example I dont care if author of meditation was Christian or Buddhist or if Church said that meditation is bad - for me is important that I dont have to worship or invoke another god, item or relate to religion.

What are the things about Christianity you do care? And why are they so important?

Reiki n chakras development has nothing to do with any religion. It is based on personal energetically development. The healing energy. But reiki cannot be learned in books or on the net . U need to have a reiki master.   It is passed on through hand touch. As for chahras , there are verious self healing techniques available in books or the net .

@Mess

HI Mess,

http://www.christianreiki.org/

http://www.reiki.org/

Here is a link that has more information about reiki and Christianity, that show stories of nuns, priests, and pastors that use Reiki in the church.   There are a lot of Christians that use Reiki as reiki is not a religion.  I know quite a few reiki masters that are Christian and others that have other religious views.  Reiki is considered spiritually guided energy.....and I've heard William Lee Rand the owner of Reiki.org  also define it as the "Holy Spirit" in one of his instructional videos.

The second link is from the International Center of Reiki where you can find out more information and look for a reiki master so you can become attuned to reiki.  You need to become attuned to reiki for it work.  (As I am attuned to reiki).

It is very very rare that anyone is naturally attuned to reiki, but it does happen. We all have the ability to channel reiki and use energy healing, we just have to turn on the switch.

There are many different types of energy healing, such as healing touch that is now used by a few nurses and other health providers in the medical field....( btw  Reiki is also used in more than 80 hospitals in the United States) acupuncture is considered energy healing because it deals with the meridian lines, that are channels. And when two or more channels cross together is called a chakra. We have approximately 440 chakras in our body, but there are 7 well known main chakras that run along our spinal column, and center of our body.

Good luck on your journey. :)

On 7/25/2016 at 3:22 PM, Mess said:

Hello guys. I am lately up to personal development, meditating since January and reading related stuff. But I am also a comitted Christian and I want to develop myself in rules of Christianity. I mean I dont endlessly belive in what Church and Pope are saying and always want to approval from Holy Bible. For example I dont care if author of meditation was Christian or Buddhist or if Church said that meditation is bad - for me is important that I dont have to worship or invoke another god, item or relate to religion. I actually except Jesus admire some of Budda teaching. I was reading lately - The power of now by Eckhart Tolle and I was trully delighted even when there was so many quotes from Jesus and Budda. Now I want to go far and reveal new ascpects of personal development. It's possible to go Christian way and learn and use Chakras as well as Reiki? And if yes do you recommend some kind of book? Like I planning to buy Chakras for beiginner by David Pond and hesitate if there wasn't be any magic and ivoke unknows demonic power. Sorry for tragic English but hope you wound understand what I am up to. Thank you and have a nice day :)

How can I open my root and heart chakra

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly