sausagehead

Benefits of awakening

22 posts in this topic

What are some key insights that come from awakening that can help you be a happier person after you come back down into ego consciousness?

I haven't experienced awakening, but here's a list of ideas that I imagine could be takeaways from awakening that would help with your wellbeing as an ego. 

1. No guilt or regret. If there's no self than there wasn't really a you that was making decisions that caused you or others harm and it was completely inevitable.

2. Less self consciousness. If there's no self/other then caring what others think is about as silly as caring what others think in a lucid dream.

3. Less worry. If everything happens for the greater good then you can't really make mistakes

4. Less fear. If all fear comes from the fear of death or loss of self, and you realize that death and self are illusions, then stepping outside your comfort zone as an ego becomes easier/less threatening.

5. More self love. Realizing you are self love and your insecurities come from an identity constructed out of delusions and that your self judgments are arbitrary?

These are just a few ideas off the top of my mind. Maybe you guys can share some ideas I haven't realized or thought of. 

Leo has a great video on the benefits of awakening. He lists many great reasons, then at the end wisely states that none of what he just listed will really matter once you fully awaken. 

deep depression and nihilism,
lack of purpose
lack of persona
deep uncertainty because of questioning everything constantly
being detached from "reality" 

xD

33 minutes ago, OmniYoga said:

deep depression and nihilism,
lack of purpose
lack of persona
deep uncertainty because of questioning everything constantly
being detached from "reality" 

xD

Right, I am seeing these characteristics emerge from a lot of people who  are 'enlightened'. By the way, what about you? ?

End of all fears, worries, anxieties, doubts, lack of love, judging, hating, theorizing etc. 

What you get. Well you are God. 

Repeat that to yourself because you are really not getting it. 

You are God. 

Oh yes end of all devilry. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

FREEDOM due to letting go of "I NEED XXX", "I WILL DIE" beliefs.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

you get to chop wood and carry water

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

FREEDOM due to letting go of "I NEED XXX", "I WILL DIE" beliefs.

But I can have XXX. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity 

You can have whatever you want. You, not as Zeroman, as a God and Zeroman. It's One - you co-create with yourself. That's why dreamboard "just works", if you let go the resistance. Make sure you just want it, no neediness whatsoever. Notice, you don't need anything, you are complete, now.
You can want, that's how you co-create. Moment goes from perfection to perfection.

You create your own reality ?

Life becomes exponentially more inspiring and interesting because the fear of the boring, mundane and everyday collapses. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

There is no benefit that to know that you are pursuing the truth, this can be painful or heaven. Does it need to have benefits to know the truth if that is what you will get?

@sausagehead what was it like for Neo to break out of the Matrix?  The difference is being in illusion and not knowing it to knowing it.  This cannot be described with words.  Because the folks you would be taking to are still in the Matrix!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, dimitri said:

@zeroISinfinity 

You can have whatever you want. You, not as Zeroman, as a God and Zeroman. It's One - you co-create with yourself. That's why dreamboard "just works", if you let go the resistance. Make sure you just want it, no neediness whatsoever. Notice, you don't need anything, you are complete, now.
You can want, that's how you co-create. Moment goes from perfection to perfection.

You create your own reality ?

I know all of that. None of this enlightenment stuff is mistery for me. 

Ok I want complete end of survival and life game. What exactly I am keeping alive?! 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok I want 

Just Be.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What exactly I am keeping alive?! 

You are aliveness itself, may call it L I F E ;) 

4 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Dumbass

Are you trying to get kicked outa here?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, dimitri said:

You are aliveness itself, may call it L I F E ;) 

Well it's the oposite but ok love "stepping into" too. 

Ok already have new blondine that will go on my nerves more then any spiritual teacher ever. What a lux. ☺️

Deliciosness of life, may I crack open from laughter. 

Can't understand her at all but I like her and she likes me so much yet she also doesn't understand me.How I always end up. With mindbending stuff? 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Sorry guys for relatiinships probs just asking God to heal this stuff out. Just insane sorry. Everything started bending my mind so sorry. 

@Nahm Ok have question. Time to make @Leo Gura proud for once I guess.

Dog eat dog is not True. Makes me wondered about conditionality . I want to avoid spiritual Bypassing too.

See actual stuff. So to give all my Love fully to her and in some sense risk. To trust cleverness or not? To abandon it in sake of fully giving love? 

Facing this issues. Lets.face it I lost all my devilry I really did but it makes me a bit confused about this issues. 

@Nahmsays love YOURSELF fully. But this time it will.go.against all logical odds?!

Or Maybe I just went insane with all of this. 

First time in my entire life so far I just don't kniw what to do. To really fully abandon all materialist BS and all if it's derivatives. Including this "alpha" "top chimp" BS.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity

When relaxation, letting go & being fine with whatever sensation is, inevitably dogs & conditions are not. A doer must do, a nanogram less is bypassing the nonograms of “suffering”. 

Love can not be risked as no one has it, yet the more you give it up the more you have. Mario with princess, Mario without, game remains the Same. 

Trust is more cleverness. Or is it less. Up to who, trust is like a cannibal stranded alone on an island, naturally eating itself on it’s own damn time. The world has no skin in that game.

Loneliness is dream cleverness, alone is the perfect punchline. Insufferably funny. Or is it. ‘I’ dunno. Odds is nonsense like devilry is sanity. When love is certain what more could be needed to live in uncertainty. When living in uncertainty what more could be needed than the certainty of love. I am going to search online now, for face slapping telegram messengers in your area. I will order one, and in the comments section for the note I will type best. Of. Both. Worlds.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE