ivankiss

I matter.

52 posts in this topic

I can't find my way home, Father.

See me now, as I look up to the Heavens.

The walls are closing in on me. It's difficult to breathe in this heat. Crippling indecision ties my hands. The heart of my hiding place becomes my grave.

I am blinded by choice, Father.

Why won't I let myself be?

Give me strength to see.

Bless me with reason and sense.

What is it that I fear to face, so deeply?

What am I coming back for to this place?

I feel stuck, Father.

I cannot leave this part behind. I cannot drag it into the Light of Your perfection, either.

What am I to do with it? Where do I put this hurt? How do I mould it, transform it?

Speak to me, Father. Help me see Your way.

The only way.

Lift this weight off my heart, now. I did my time. There is nothing else for me here. Set me free so I can sing Your song bellow the sky and across the seas.

Unlock this chest, Father. Deepen my voice. Relax these tired muscles. Soften this armour. Undo these words that are stuck in my throat. May I speak only when You listen. May I hear only when You speak.

May Love speak through me.

Thy will be done. As above, so bellow.

It is Your Love for me that set these thoughts in motion. It is Your Love for me that blessed me with the ability to feel life to such an extraordinary depth. I thank You for that, Father. I am honored. Humbled by Your grace. I am what I am and where I am; because of Your Love.

I am that I am.

The Love that You are, Father - I am. Only that matters.

I matter.

Edited by ivankiss

15 hours ago, ivankiss said:

I can't find my way home, Father.

See me now, as I look up to the Heavens.

The walls are closing in on me. It's difficult to breathe in this heat. Crippling indecision ties my hands. The heart of my hiding place becomes my grave.

I am blinded by choice, Father.

Why won't I let myself be?

Give me strength to see.

Bless me with reason and sense.

What is it that I fear to face, so deeply?

What am I coming back for to this place?

I feel stuck, Father.

I cannot leave this part behind. I cannot drag it into the Light of your perfection, either.

What am I to do with it? Where do I put this hurt? How do I mould it, transform it?

Speak to me, Father. Help me see Your way.

The only way.

Lift this weight off my heart, now. I did my time. There is nothing else for me here. Set me free so I can sing Your song bellow the sky and across the seas.

Unlock this chest, Father. Deepen my voice. Relax these tired muscles. Soften this armour. Undo these words that are stuck in my throat. May I speak only when You listen. May I hear only when You speak.

May Love speak through me.

Thy will be done. As above, so bellow.

It is Your Love for me that set these thoughts in motion. It is Your Love for me that blessed me with the ability to feel life to such an extraordinary depth. I thank You for that, Father. I am honored. Humbled by Your grace. I am what I am and where I am; because of Your Love.

I am that I am.

The Love that You are, Father - I am. Only that matters.

I matter.

I  and Matter - the two biggest trigger words for nondialists ?

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

It seems like you're going through hard times...

one day this will all be memories

@Johnny5 ??

@kag101 Heaven and Hell, brother.

It's all for a 'greater purpose' though. - That I know in my heart, for sure.

13 hours ago, ivankiss said:

@Visionary And thank You.

@Dodo In for a rude awakening - I'd say ?

Awakening sounds sexy. A rude awakening sounds even sexier! Then I will definitely be awake

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

@Dodo Did not mean to point directly at you with that statement - rather at 'nondual purists' in general. But if the shoe fits, feel free to wear it ?

Sexy it is, indeed!

@whatthefucksgoinon Very nice. Thanks!

That acoustic guitar is mixed gorgeously!

Edited by ivankiss

23 hours ago, ivankiss said:

Heaven and Hell, brother.

Do you think that suffering is for a "greater purpose"?

one day this will all be memories

'I have walked into the dark so I could come to know The Light' 

-Twelve Foot Ninja

Edited by ivankiss

First, I think noetically your post is really beautiful.

Now, do you realize you are actually God incarnate? The moment you are experiencing right now is the only moment there is. 

That is my thing about prayer. Prayer is ultimately self-reflection and projection. 

I have had my share of awakening experiences and it has always felt as I realize my entire experience has been a NOW generated by the previous now. 

That is why if you believe in nonduality, the radical implication is that you are God "simulating" or "living" your life, because your life has to exist in infinity. In other words, there are no others. Everyone else is an echo of you.

On 7/4/2020 at 4:38 PM, ivankiss said:

@Johnny5 ??

@kag101 Heaven and Hell, brother.

And I also hope you're good! I agree on the greater purpose part.