Diana88

Twin flame is telling police that I stalk her warning

14 posts in this topic

In quara I have asked this question but there is no answer so I will put it in here. I am trying so hard to grasp. 

But be warned. This will be very heavy to read. So if I have to delete some text please do that or let me know. But don't delete the topic please. So here is it.

Since December 2015 I have a psychopath that breaks in my house and raping me to present moment. I dumped his sorry ass in July 2012.and no he is not an ex but an abuser. Anyway. I asked my twin flame in end of May or beginning of June 2016 if she wants to record the rape in my mothers house and she agreed. Till today she probably has the proof. But since June 2016 she keeps breaking in my mothers house. All those years I thought we will get back together and we will talk things through. Her breaking in my mothers house gave me many years hope that she will be my wife etc. But not anymore. 

It's true I messeged her all those years and letters. Most of them where about the proof she has. Sometimes my feelings. But those years she claims that I am the 1 stalking her. How? She is the 1 breaking in my mothers house. Fir example. Today she tells the police that I stalked her and today she breaks in my mothers house. What is going on here? All those years I am trying to understand but I don't. It will never cross my mind telling about a person that that person is stalking me while in the mean time I break in their house. I am trying to grasp what is going on. Why is she telling the police that I stalk her while she is the 1 breaking in my mothers house since June 2016 to present moment? Why? 

All I want her is to stop it. And be gone. I am very angry and very upset and she knows but continues anyway to proceed further. It's not an excuse that she is losing me because I am already gone

@Diana88 Just call the police. I have the feeling that you're hiding or lying about important points, but if you have someone breaking into your house, just call the police.

unborn Truth

Contact the police if you are being abused by another. End of story.

Why is she telling the police that I stalk her when she is the 1 breaking in my mothers house? I need answer to this question. I am not hiding anything. I told that I contacted her in the past. And most of 5he contact was about the proof she has. And sometimes I expressed my feelings for her. I also told how it started that she gets in my mothers house. 

Ow. This is what I didn't tell. I fucked her son from 2014 to 2015. I also sended her copies of my key a few times. Very strange that she didn't report that at ll to the police. 

8 hours ago, Diana88 said:

I need answer to this question.

Do you? This whole story seem messy enough already. I'd recommend you to just move on.

unborn Truth

It doesnt matter why. Shes just an irrational person. People can be like that. Go to the police. Honestly and i dont mean to sound rude but if anyones ever broken into your house and phyically or sexually assaulted you, why wouldnt your first instinct be to call the police? And if this lady is breaking into your mothers house unannounced, you have every right to report her to the police. She doesnt want you in her life obviously and you shouldnt want her in yours if she acts like that.

She may be saying u stalk her so that you keep your distance so she can continue breaking in to your mothers house. Only question i have is WHY is she constantly doing so? Is she stealing? Is she just trying to visit your mom or has any ties with people in that house? Either way, you should build up the evidence shes been breaking into the house uninvited and request for a restraining order against her. And if shes stealing, then bring her ass to jail.

She is not stealing anything I think. She has no ties with my mother and sister. I had ties with her in the past. But no matter the reason she is doing it she needs to stop. I don't feel good about it. I don't feel safe. I don't feel comfortable.i can't go to the police now because I have almost no proof against her. Just 2 recorders that you hear her say hey twice. And that she is doing something with her nose and I did send that to the police. But it's not enough 

Can you go elsewhere. Just leave it all behind. Write down what you want and "leave it to God". New phone number new everything. Meditation, healthy habits, self love, self care. 

(Added this stuff on dreamboard not going to lie.) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

On 3.07.2020 at 7:52 PM, Diana88 said:

Since December 2015 I have a psychopath that breaks in my house and raping me to present moment. I dumped his sorry ass in July 2012.and no he is not an ex but an abuser. Anyway. I asked my twin flame in end of May or beginning of June 2016 if she wants to record the rape in my mothers house and she agreed. Till today she probably has the proof. But since June 2016 she keeps breaking in my mothers house. All those years I thought we will get back together and we will talk things through. Her breaking in my mothers house gave me many years hope that she will be my wife etc. But not anymore. 

This doesn't make any sense.

She constantly breaks into your apartment and rapes you ? and you asked her to record it  ? wtf

I understand that you are female also ? 

When someone has sex with you against your will using force it's called rape. When that happens you go to the police or at lest inform your close ones.

But it happens constantly and you didn't do anything about it ? and you wanted her to record it ? It doesn't sound like it's against your will.

and you also had sex with your ex's son ? :S

No no. You get it wrong. She is a witness that a psychopath rapes me in my mothers house. I dumped the psychopath in July 2012. 

And yes I had sex with her son. I can't say I had a relationship with her son because all he told me was lies. So I call it a lie relationship. 

When it comes to the psychopath you have no idea everything I tried to avoid him. Sleeping in my mothers house. Sleeping in my sister's house. Doesn't work. All he does is going after me breaking in. And I have switched phone to many times. It's not working. Somehow he succeed in hacking me and someday I will report him and he will be screwed. I have to many proofs that I am hacked. 

Story makes no sense. 

It's 2 of you right. You can defend he broke into your house. Do you have any male relatives if police doesn’t want to help out(but I honestly don't beleive that) also you can take medical exam after it and have that as evidence. 

She watches that? 

(college flashbacks ?) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity