Strangeloop

Hearing my inner voice as a woman

8 posts in this topic

To make it clear, I have a male body, with a penis and balls. But for some reason, sometimes I hear a female's voice inside my head or wherever thoughts come from. So it means I'm a woman right or wrong? I'm a woman because I'm everything right? I keep telling myself that I'm everything. Though sometimes I don't see myself as everything, sometimes I see myself as nothing which is part of everything.

Then I split into two, this one part wants to see the differences of male and female and the other wants to see the similarities between the two.

So should I apply every belief like I'm women and I'm a man or should I apply only those beliefs that apply to my ego(the physical body)? Or maybe my understanding of ego is wrong. Dunno.

Looks like you have too much conceptualization in your mind and this is dangerous when they don't match our direct experience.

What does your intuition tell you? Could the truth be more simple? 

It could be, like I'm a man but I sometimes act like a woman, that's why I call myself a woman.

Our inner dialogue is influenced by the important people of our life (especially parents). It's not strange to recognize your mother or father "talking" in your head. 

In my view, and others will disagree with me, you are either a male or a female. Your inner voice may sometimes be female. In Jungian terms you could consider it the anima. It doesn't mean you're actually female, but that there are inner female traits.

I've sometimes identified my inner voice as having female traits, but primarily it is male, and when i hear a female voice, usually it is a spirit talking to me.

It happened in your childhood. Somebody or someone must have implanted that idea onto you that you look like a woman or look nice in a skirt etc. This is the story you decided to tell yourself. 

If you go to Thailand Pattaya, you will find that there are a lot of Thai men who are crossdressers or transvestites but not that many Lesbians(female to male). Once again, it's the self image they have after being exposed to all these things since young.

It's your choice what you want to do in your life.

5 hours ago, hyruga said:

It's your choice what you want to do in your life.

I don't know what I want sometimes, then I do I want a family of somekind, I want to create, though I got these ideas from others. So what do I want authentically? A wife? Children? 

This want time I was speaking to God and I said to him maybe you can stop my homosexual tendencies, because I can't stop myself from it. Or whatever else, I don't know another part of me says I don't need anything ; I don't want anything(sometimes even living seems pointless) so I just surrender to his will and whatever enfolds it's gonna be there.

1 hour ago, Strangeloop said:

I don't know what I want sometimes, then I do I want a family of somekind, I want to create, though I got these ideas from others. So what do I want authentically? A wife? Children? 

This want time I was speaking to God and I said to him maybe you can stop my homosexual tendencies, because I can't stop myself from it. Or whatever else, I don't know another part of me says I don't need anything ; I don't want anything(sometimes even living seems pointless) so I just surrender to his will and whatever enfolds it's gonna be there.

It's good to have a religion and have God guide you.

However, you still have to make many choices in your own life. Whether you eat instant noodles or better food everyday, it's your choice to make it happen.