WhatAWondefulWorld

Threshold dose Salvia Divinorum is awesome!!

25 posts in this topic

I haven't gone any higher yet, but the threshold dose of salvia is quite literally the most interesting experience I have ever had, and trust me I have had some pretty interesting experiences. It sure wasnt that intense but I can definitely see how much potential it can have, maybe I'm even underestimating it.

Tbh this amazing plant is going to help me quit weed, my cravings are already gone. Idk what Leo's hate is all about, I think he used to high of an extract, 20x is powerful I imagine, but 10x is quite handlable.

@flowboy will do, the lady said I can come back later to learn more, probably might have another report coming out tonight, this experience is so interesting I cant stop thinking about it rn.

@WhatAWondefulWorld Seems you had better luck than I did, lol. I smoked a couple of 60x hits last night and nothing at all happened. I'll try again tho. 

@fridjonk salvia is a very strange drug, maybe you have bad batch, or maybe you need to let reverse tolerance do its thing. How did you smoke it, out of a bong or pipe, and did you light it properly?

Edited by WhatAWondefulWorld

@WhatAWondefulWorld Watch out. You have no idea how powerful it is.

I use 40x and 60x extract

It will completely mindfuck you. You won't even remember what it means to be human.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@fridjonk salvia is a very strange drug, maybe you have bad batch, or maybe you need to let reverse tolerance do its thing. How did you smoke it, out of a bong or pipe, and did you light it properly?

the extracts strengths are not standardized, there is no oversight

Try getting a hold of the plain leaves. Start with ten. Chew them thoroughly and every once in a  hold the wad under the tongue 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@WhatAWondefulWorld Watch out. You have no idea how powerful it is.

I use 40x and 60x extract

It will completely mindfuck you. You won't even remember what it means to be human.

Have you broken through on it following your 20X trip that you mentioned on your blog? 

13 minutes ago, Free Mind said:

Have you broken through on it following your 20X trip that you mentioned on your blog? 

I don't take it any more. It's too dangerous.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't take it any more. It's too dangerous.

@Leo Gura its not really dangerous if you have a trip sitter. Only damage possible would be psychological, that's pretty bad I guess. But if you do it properly with measured out dosages and the proper intentions you can explore the true power of consciousness.

@Leo Gura thank you for the warning btw. I know what I'm getting myself into. The risks are there but the reward, oh so sweet.

1 minute ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

@Leo Gura its not really dangerous if you have a trip sitter. Only damage possible would be psychological, that's pretty bad I guess. But if you do it properly with measured out dosages and the proper intentions you can explore the true power of consciousness.

Even with a trip sitter, what if you just stand up and run through a window, how could a trip sitter seriously stop you? They are fas and strong enough? If you fight them?

Think things through. 

13 hours ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

How did you smoke it, out of a bong or pipe, and did you light it properly?

I smoked it with a pipe, and also tried the DMT machine. I burned it properly, I'll be trying again soon. This has happened to me with other substances where the first trip doesn't affect me at all. It's like my body has to get used to it. 

@Leo Gura Why don't you push it further? There are many people who work with Salvia similar to other substances, like Martin Ball used to do, and shamans have done for many years. 

Edited by fridjonk

21 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

@Leo Gura Why don't you push it further? There are many people who work with Salvia similar to other substances, like Martin Ball used to do, and shamans have done for many years. 

I'm not taking a position - but look what happened to Martin Ball...didn't he get all messed up with Insomnia and stuff?  Or was that something he already had and then all the tripping made things worse?  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 My friend is in contact with him on regular bases, and it had nothing to do with psychedelics. It had been building up since childhood. 

I do see why Leo wouldn't pursue Salvia tho. What more is there to pursue after a full realization of the absolute. I guess that would be like operating a chainsaw with one hand. My trips have been too smooth sailing lately and I feel I need some sinister vibes to learn to deal with fear. ;)

9 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

I do see why Leo wouldn't pursue Salvia tho. What more is there to pursue after a full realization of the absolute. I guess that would be like operating a chainsaw with one hand. 

Exactly :?❤

And yeah i hear ya sometimes you gotta mix things up.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

56 minutes ago, fridjonk said:

My trips have been too smooth sailing lately and I feel I need some sinister vibes to learn to deal with fear. ;)

@fridjonk exactly!

12 hours ago, WhatAWondefulWorld said:

I know what I'm getting myself into.

You have no clue.