Nak Khid

VeganAwake has revolutionary epiphany: AWAKENING IS NOT REAL

125 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, James123 said:

everyone jokes that they dont know what they really are and they are holding so called them identity or duality . Which is funny and cute :) 

Omg I know right? Awesomely weirdly hilarious. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@VeganAwake

So you were military at one point, thats pretty cool? 

Ya I was just wondering when I asked before, because some people just like quote a lot of stuff as though they are arguing for what the scripture says.  And I agree, cup empty is super important......  even when you understand and discover whats happening.

2 hours ago, Mu_ said:

@VeganAwake

So you were military at one point, thats pretty cool? 

Ya I was just wondering when I asked before, because some people just like quote a lot of stuff as though they are arguing for what the scripture says.  And I agree, cup empty is super important......  even when you understand and discover whats happening.

I'm actually still in... I do heavy equipment construction for the US Navy. 19 months 16 days until I retire... not counting or anything lol ❤

Not sure what quoting scripture means I think you're referring to parroting maybe, but the thing is when you get down to the brass tacks of everything there aren't any individuals so it's just apparent meaningless information or pointers.

After what I'm describing has clearly been seen through there's not a glass left that could be emptied. There isn't even one now it just seems that way. ?

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

Omg I know right? Awesomely weirdly hilarious. 

lol :) definitely brother :) Specially when they get angry, telling them that they are too cute, they get more angry lol :) 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

8 hours ago, mandyjw said:

That's a bad thing? 

Right now I love Jim Newman more than I loved Leonardo Dicaprio when I was 12. 

With some teachers you have to bring your own enthusiasm and love along, cause you aren't getting any from them. BYOB xD

Like ?❤

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I didn't read the whole topic, but to me VeganAwake might have realized who he truly is and now he's in some process of denial spinning around every topic in the forum telling everyone how much he doesn't exist. Of course VeganAwake as separate self doesn't, but something run around the forum and spread the posts.
Yet, I agree that chasing enlightenment is another story within the dream, but once recognized that it is just a story, realization comes that everything else is a story too, reflection of the mind and we create the reality. So, paradoxically, no enlightenment is enlightenment. 
I agree with ivankiss, that dissociation is not liberation. Love is true. And to be love is not to be disocciated, but to be fully merged. 

Edited by wesyasz

10 minutes ago, wesyasz said:

I didn't read the whole topic, but to me VeganAwake might have realized who he truly is and now he's in some process of denial spinning around every topic in the forum telling everyone how much he doesn't exist.

I didn't realize who 'I' truly am, it was recognized there was never a separate 'Me' in the body. There isn't one there either. What is being denied? And which topics have I apparently spun around. 

Of course VeganAwake as separate self doesn't, but something run around the forum and spread the posts.

When Awakening occurs there is still a body here that's able to comment on posts and share threads... did you think it was the holy ghost... or better yet maybe I'm Satan oh spooky :o

Yet, I agree that chasing enlightenment is another story within the dream, but once recognized that it is just a story, realization comes that everything else is a story too, reflection of the mind and we create the reality.

There may be an experience there that you create reality... that's just fine ❤

So, paradoxically, no enlightenment is enlightenment. 
I agree with ivankiss, that dissociation is not liberation. Love is true. And to be love is not to be disocciated, but to be fully merged. 

Non-duality or this communication are pointing to there being no separation to begin with, so merging would suggest there is a belief in separation to begin with, which Awakening reveals isn't the case. Disassociation would be the misunderstanding that there was a separate individual in the body that could become disassociated. That's the Dream!!

Good luck on your Awakening btw, you can private message me anytime ❤

Take care my friend

Privately message who then? :D Thanks for quick answer by the way :)
You see, communication through words will never be it and I guess we both know it. When I said merging, I meant realizing the illusion of separation. When I have written "we create reality" which you misread as "I create reality" telling me "you can believe you create reality", I was trying to express that this "we create reality" is reality itself as a whole, Love, God, Awareness, Unknown (however you want to call it) or Consciousness which you are in denial of and which you stated in some other topic (one of a few I meant, answering your question) you do not believe (who do not believe then, as you claim there is no you?). But you see, it could also be that "I create reality" because what I am is beyond this body, it is also you, because I am you and you are me. And also by "we", I meant me who write this, and you, who I apparently am able to privately message to ;).

Edited by wesyasz

I like the way you guys in this forum play with the language. English not being my mother tongue, it really is a challenge to decipher what you people exactly are trying to say. Once I decode the meaning and believe I had finally mastered the language, you guys post another message giving an opposite meaning of what I interpreted. Poor me ?

9 minutes ago, wesyasz said:

Privately message who then? :D

There doesn't have to be an experience of a separate sense of 'self' in the body for communication to take place.

Thanks for quick answer by the way :)

Your welcome

You see, communication through words will never be it and I guess we both know it.

Everything is it, there's nothing that isn't it... even half of a word is it.

When I said merging, I meant realizing the illusion of separation.

That makes sense..got it ?

When I have written "we create reality" which you misread as "I create reality" telling me "you can believe you create reality", I was trying to express that this "we create reality" is reality itself as a whole, Love, God, Awareness, Unknown (however you want to call it)

There isn't a belief here that anything created reality, it's just what is apparently being experienced. I agree its whole and complete. Unknown or unknowing cannot be lumped in with Love, God, Awareness, consciousness and such because those are concepts and point to knowing.

Consciousness which you are in denial of

There's no one here to be in denial.

It depends on what you mean by consciousness, if you mean there is a belief that someone or something(higher) that is conscious experiencing everything... then no, I don't believe in Consciousness in that way. If you mean it in the direct experience of just what's happening, then yes.

and which you stated in some other topic (one of a few I meant, answering your question) you do not believe (who do not believe then, as you claim there is no you?). But you see, it could also be that "I create reality" because what I am is beyond this body, it is also you, because I am you and you are me. And also by "we", I meant me who write this, and you, who I apparently am able to privately message to ;).

Sorry I didn't understand everything you said here. ❤

There isn't a 'ME' here or a 'YOU' there...it was a clear recognition by no one, that the separate sense of 'self' is completely unreal. The experience of a separate 'self' does not make it true. There is not a belief held here that "I am you and you are me"... what was recognized was there never was a separate 'YOU' or a separate 'ME' to begin with (non duality). Again there doesn't need to be a sense of self in the body for private messaging to take place. That's like saying an apparent enlightened individual cannot speak on the phone ever again. Just because no one's home does not mean apparent communication ends.

36 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

There's no one here to be in denial.

36 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I don't believe

:P

Yes, unknown can be lumped with love and whatever else, because those are just words which are trying to point to knowing unknown. What cannot be lumped is your interpratation, but I thought there is no one to have an interpretation. But something is conscious that there is no one.

Edited by wesyasz

8 minutes ago, wesyasz said:

:P

Yes, unknown can be lumped with love and whatever else, because those are just words which are trying to point to knowing unknown. What cannot be lumped is your interpratation, but I thought there is no one to have an interpretation. But something is conscious that there is no one.

Cherry picking a bit. 

When the word 'I' is used, it's just an expression of language for communication purposes.

When it was said "I don't believe", it was pointing to the experience that there isn't a separate someone or something here to be conscious of anything in the first place... that's the dream or Maya.

Apparent interpretation can still arise.... this isn't about things not arising, it's about they are not arising for a Separate 'Self'.

it's just what arises, no need to add a bunch of concepts on top of it(but that's okay also, there is no right or wrong). It's the immediacy of what's happening. ❤

Too bad words don't teach. Jim Newman says some atrocious lies but the waaay he says them, the hilarity, the energy together with the words is magic. (It's not magic. xD) The stories he tells and writes off as "it's just a story" are very revealing. (nothing is revealed xD)

I don't think the pointers alone as words work here on the forum except in very specific circumstances. 

Of course everything is already working more perfectly than we could think or plan it.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 hours ago, mandyjw said:

Too bad words don't teach. Jim Newman says some atrocious lies but the waaay he says them, the hilarity, the energy together with the words is magic. (It's not magic. xD) The stories he tells and writes off as "it's just a story" are very revealing. (nothing is revealed xD)

I don't think the pointers alone as words work here on the forum except in very specific circumstances. 

Of course everything is already working more perfectly than we could think or plan it.

I am very familiar with Jim's communication and I've spoken with him a couple times on Zoom sessions.

I agree with that what he says can be easily misunderstood.

If you give me an example of an atrocious lie from jim... I can probably explain it a few different ways. ❤

Hey,

All those profiles....next time don't make your grammar so obviously bad for me to spot you out.

9 minutes ago, XeRnOg said:

Hey,

All those profiles....next time don't make your grammar so obviously bad for me to spot you out.

What do you mean?, my stupid mind not able to get it. Illusions are happening here as well?

2 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

I am very familiar with Jim's communication and I've spoken with him a couple times on Zoom sessions.

I agree with that what he says can be easily misunderstood.

If you give me an example of an atrocious lie from jim... I can probably explain it a few different ways. ❤

He is quite clear that it's atrocious (hilarious) lies, that teaching nonduality is impossible, there are no true teachings on nonduality, just pointing you to the truth of no truth/no lies, no duality between the two. Ironically his teaching is very deep and clear. 

Ironically again, the clearest teachings can be very susceptible to being misunderstood. 

The pitfall with teachings like Jim's is that it seems to be easy to seek security in them, not realizing that security is being grabbed or owned by something. That's no reflection on the teaching, which I personally think is one of the most brilliant ones out there. Each teaching has certain pitfalls. 

Leo acknowledges the seeker and the notion of levels of advancement, hierarchies and places to get. But if you make the mistake of saying or assuming that a teaching that denies levels is a HIGHER teaching than one that does not, you yourself are the one who gave reality and meaning to there being levels of realization. 

Opps. 

It's a tricky game. No winners, no losers, no teachers, no students and there aren't even quitters. It's so damn boring it's absolutely fascinating

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost