Nak Khid

VeganAwake has revolutionary epiphany: AWAKENING IS NOT REAL

125 posts in this topic

If it's better than this it will be a ?

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The problem is that there's a you that thinks it's not real. The other problem is that there's a you that thinks it's real.

In order to awaken you have to be asleep. And in order to sleep you have to be awake. The most useless realization there is. 

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

54 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

The problem is that there's a you that thinks it's not real. The other problem is that there's a you that thinks it's real.

In order to awaken you have to be asleep. And in order to sleep you have to be awake. The most useless realization there is. 

Like this ?

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

2 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@abrakamowse

?

I just knew it. I just know peeps so well. ?

Well, we are still playing this movie that is called "life"... right?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Enlightenment is the purpose of life for human being.

Enlightenment is not real for people (who are enlightened). Because after enlightenment you realize that there is no person to get enlightened. Person, world, life, universe, complete duality was completely illusion. Additionally, after enlightenment everyone becomes enlightened, everyone jokes that they dont know what they really are and they are holding so called them identity or duality . Which is funny and cute :) 

Much love

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

there's a certain amount of people that were enlightened by dumb and dumber

(although enlightenment is an illusion)

4 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

xDxDxD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Because after enlightenment you realize that there is no person to get enlightened. Person, world, life, universe, complete duality was completely illusion.

Which means you carry on being an illusory person in an illusory world.

1 minute ago, dorg said:

Which means you carry on being an illusory person in an illusory world.

How can you carry the illusion? you added it thats why it is an illusion, drop of the illusion, and be your real self. I am just what i am. 

5 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Which mean is you think you know more than them. And go look at the mirror. 

30 minutes ago, James123 said:

How can you carry the illusion? you added it thats why it is an illusion, drop of the illusion, and be your real self. I am just what i am. 

Which mean is you think you know more than them. And go look at the mirror. 

are you aware that's a movie title?

45 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

are you aware that's a movie title?

Just say it

9 hours ago, VeganAwake said:

If it's better than this it will be a ?

Well dumb and hot witch might be suitable title. ?(this one will actually kill ya, secretly nuts ya know) 

2 hours ago, Nak Khid said:

(although enlightenment is an illusion)

Like your sarcasm. 

Why all neo advaitan "masters" that sit in corner laughing(don't wish to be judgemental) but just bunch of fools try to teach why this if enlightenment is illusion. Imagine charging you money for this half assed conceptually understood stuff by mind. 

I don't wish to kiss Leo's bold head but have to admit, he teaches you correct accurate stuff + doesn't charge (like any actually awake "person" would) doesn't make cult etc, because he recognizes he is fully you. Helps ya out to discover that you are actual love by this he is helping himself doesn't lose anything. 

For this stuff you risk there are so many traps, serious questions, lack of desire for life, insanity, mental breakdowns etc you face with this stuff no neo advaitan master face this at all they just BS around. Like there is no self and that's it, simple stuff ez game ez life. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

This work will literally turn you into God. 

Problems are it will suck balls to ever think about it. You will not like it at all one bit and you will see why when ya "get there'. 

No neo advaitan master gets it at all. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

4 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No neo advaitan master gets it at all. 

That's a bad thing? 

Right now I love Jim Newman more than I loved Leonardo Dicaprio when I was 12. 

With some teachers you have to bring your own enthusiasm and love along, cause you aren't getting any from them. BYOB xD

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Ain't no enlightenment teacher not even on the Leo's list(thank goodness). Just a kid allowed to play (for how long?, thank goodness won:t be green zero ever so can be silly as much as I want ?) under grandpa's supervision. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

12 hours ago, Mu_ said:

@VeganAwake

Are you sighting scripture or is this something you've come to understand?

And what cares so much about nothing that it continues to argue and prove something, which you say isn't knowable by someone?

I was a diehard seeker for about a year before having a samadhi style Awakening (a lot of quick stilling of the Whirlwind of mind) a year-and-a-half ago while I was deployed to Okinawa Japan, I was meditating in the morning and evenings and during the day in the bathroom stall lol stinky at times. I was listening to a lot of Leo's 2016 through 2018 videos, most of the Spiral Dynamics and Collective ego videos to name a few.

Anyways at some point I recognized the 'self' identity was a misidentification with feelings thoughts perceptions labels beliefs and stored energy in the body. It was recognized my mind had been causing all the suffering taking place in my life(identification with thought) I had also heard Adyashanti speak about Enlightenment was not a gaining, it's a complete Falling/stripping away process. To make a long story short basically let go of everything that I considered my reality... and started embracing Unknowing!!

I would say it's been an ongoing gradual Awakening process for around the last 3 years in total. ❤

It might seem like something here cares so much but when this is clearly seen through it's not difficult discussing what was clearly recognized.

I was a truth Seeker so sure sometimes a little bit of that conditioning comes back when I hear people talking from complete ignorance or hearsay... one of the first things I learned on this path was you have to fully empty your glass. Hence one of my favorite quotes: "the greatest obstacle to Discovery is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge".

I don't have an agenda here so if they kicked me off the Forum tomorrow, I would just adjust. There isn't a deep-seated belief held, that I need to help awaken as many people as possible or anything like that. Whatever is happening is happening... it is what it is. ❤