Winny

True Self vs Awareness vs Ego

39 posts in this topic

Thanks to @VeganAwake who sent me a video on "True Self vs Ego" it is a bit clearer to me what the difference is, however, doesn't true self imply that there is a self? With my self inquiry and a long conversation with @Leo Gura about the brain :D I came to the realization and direct experience that the true I is actually...nothing...pure awareness. Therefore, how can something without characteristics and features have desires? How can pure awareness have peace, love, passion, desires when it is just aware of those? Or am I holding myself back from just "being" which naturally comes with peace, love, passion, joy, desires (it just simply happens and you will know it with intuition) by asking too many questions? :D  

7 minutes ago, Winny said:

Thanks to @VeganAwake who sent me a video on "True Self vs Ego" it is a bit clearer to me what the difference is, however, doesn't true self imply that there is a self? With my self inquiry and a long conversation with @Leo Gura about the brain :D I came to the realization and direct experience that the true I is actually...nothing...pure awareness. Therefore, how can something without characteristics and features have desires? How can pure awareness have peace, love, passion, desires when it is just aware of those? Or am I holding myself back from just "being" which naturally comes with peace, love, passion, joy, desires (it just simply happens and you will know it with intuition) by asking too many questions? :D  

Where does all these questions come from? :)

12 minutes ago, Winny said:

How can pure awareness have peace, love, passion, desires when it is just aware of those?

Your onto something here.

2 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Where does all these questions come from?

From nobody :D or from Winny? I don't know...

1 minute ago, Winny said:

From nobody :D or from Winny? I don't know...

I could tell you but then you would have to believe me (or not) and we don't want that. :D It's  better to check for yourself where questions come from, then you now from first hand experience.

4 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

I could tell you but then you would have to believe me (or not) and we don't want that. :D It's  better to check for yourself where questions come from, then you now from first hand experience.

They arrive out of nowhere O_o so do desires, passion, love, joy, peace, arrive out of nowhere? 

2 minutes ago, Winny said:

They arrive out of nowhere O_o so do desires, passion, love, joy, peace, arrive out of nowhere? 

That's right they come from nowhere. What you are experiencing are sensations. Thought, feeling, sight, sound, taste, smell. That's all you are experiencing. So what is a question out of those?

3 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

So what is a question out of those?

what do you mean?

Just now, Winny said:

what do you mean?

Is a question a thought, a feeling, a seeing, a hearing, a tasting or a smelling. :)

1 minute ago, WelcometoReality said:

Is a question a thought, a feeling, a seeing, a hearing, a tasting or a smelling. :)

It's a thought.

49 minutes ago, Winny said:

It's a thought.

And what is aware of the thought?

9 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

And what is aware of the thought?

It is nothing :D Can't describe its features because it has none.

3 minutes ago, Winny said:

It is nothing :D Can't describe its features because it has none.

Yes, it can't. :)

So questions does not come from that which can't be described. They come from thoughts.

Be that and let the thoughts go. :)

you can inquire the same way into where peace, love, passion, desires come from. :)

47 minutes ago, WelcometoReality said:

Yes, it can't. :)

So questions does not come from that which can't be described. They come from thoughts.

Be that and let the thoughts go. :)

you can inquire the same way into where peace, love, passion, desires come from. :)

Questions are to be answered in your direct experience. thought might hold the question and the answer is to look into your direct experience.

Therefore, how can something without characteristics and features have desires?

By forgetting who you are, that's the eternal process of forgetting and remembering, remembering and forgetting.

You, as a Winny, co-create with yourself your own reality. For inspiration:

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

14 hours ago, Winny said:

how can something without characteristics and features have desires? How can pure awareness have peace, love, passion, desires when it is just aware of those? ? 

Because its Infinite!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

15 minutes ago, dimitri said:

By forgetting who you are, that's the eternal process of forgetting and remembering, remembering and forgetting.

You, as a Winny, co-create with yourself your own reality. For inspiration:

So, I should work WITH Winny? When we are talking about Winny, we are not talking about the ego right? but Winny as in the true self?

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Because its Infinite!

So, it is nothing and everything at the same time, which then leads to your true self?

11 minutes ago, Winny said:

So, I should work WITH Winny? When we are talking about Winny, we are not talking about the ego right? but Winny as in the true self?

When we are talking is just a noise Lol

Ego is a belief that you are separate entity. 
Belief is a constantly repeated thought.
Thought is God, since Non-Duality.

Absolutely speaking, Winny = ego = you = God
Relatively speaking, ego doesn't exist since it's just a belief, there is no Winny in other words, just this
So, it probably doesn't make sense to you :) 

It can't go wrong really, just love Winny and every thing and every one around.
It's just a dream after all, so what do you want to create?

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I want new dream where I will not know or ever awake from it atleast not 'til my last day being alive. You know "full forgetting" and never remember, deluded af. Life you know like everyone lives it. Not to go 50 years of suffering pretty much being already dead, disinterested etc

18 minutes ago, Winny said:

So, it is nothing and everything at the same time, which then leads to your true self?

Yep.  Nothing is everything.   Have you done self inquiry yet?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.