WDK

Life After Life Purpose Course(Coaching?)

14 posts in this topic

Could anyone recommend a life coach, business coach, therapist, etc who has helped them find direction with their implementation after they took Leo's life purpose course or helped with resolving the fears associated with making that into living your life purpose?

@Leo Gura I know you don't do coaching now but is there anyone you recommend for help with the implementation of life purpose in a business and/or the mental blocks a person may still have after your course? 

I find that many life coaches aren't particularly good in my narrow experience. So I was hoping for some guidance from actual experiences people have had.

That’s a good description of what I’m doing these days. Experience wise I’ve created multimillion dollar companies, which I manage via delegation, and awakened. Untangling mental blocks is my favorite hobby. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

Lets say its true, that would be amazing because you are living the dream and that would mean you would be able to give legit advice to the people. Could you name the companies?

Edited by supremeyingyang

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@supremeyingyang

We’re all living the dream my friend. Yes, when you start a company, you get to decide the name. 

lol:D

I meant would you tell us the names of your million dollar companies, please?

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@supremeyingyang

No. I share info with clients in calls to the degree it is useful, but am not really interested in sharing personal information as such online. 

Quite understandable, but intriguing at the same time.

@Nahm

Interesting, it sometimes seems for me like like everyone does these flashy things like a (by default) Revolutionary Tech Startup, which goes statistically down in 9 out of 10 cases in a year or two. The normal things can be very rewarding in that regard i guess... less competition and happy clients.

On 03/07/2020 at 1:40 AM, Nahm said:

Experience wise I’ve created multimillion dollar companies, which I manage via delegation, and awakened. Untangling mental blocks is my favorite hobby. 

So inspirational !!!

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@supremeyingyang haterz gonna hate bruh? ;)

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus