Zec

Any of you people follow Eliot Hulse?

27 posts in this topic

I used to like him a lot, even had him in my "life goals list", bought some of his products etc, but ultimately he seems to have regressed a LOT, he became ultra-conservative and narrowminded, just setting a shitty example for his followers (mostly young man looking for good role models).

Elliot is the go-to example of ego backlash.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard care to elaborate ?

Edited by Max_V

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

24 minutes ago, Max_V said:

@Carl-Richard care to elaborate ?

If you've followed his character arc for the last couple of years, it's easy to see how his recent development is a result of ego backlash. Does psychedelics -> goes into green, embraces feminity -> regresses down to blue, represses his feminity.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This is hilarious. Honestly wanted to get Leo’s attention and see how many masochistic people like me are out there.

He doesn’t repress his femininity that’s all his marketing to convert blue to green and even convincing religious folks to study the Christian way to get enlightened or develope wherever they desire. 

Recently purchased his course and he is sooooo much different to talk to on this live demos and other things than he is on YouTube. Try not to obsess over the dudes tactics.  He does have toxic characteristics that I see in myself. Tho the things he does helps me so much in less of a demoralizing way than most teachers to me.