Zec

Any of you people follow Eliot Hulse?

27 posts in this topic

Been thinking about how Eliot presents the importance of being a king, and  setting boundaries. Leo’s video on understanding Democracy and Authoritarianism exemplifies how it is sometimes best to set boundaries and do things the way they have been laid out for years. Eliot is the perfect person to explain the importance of being the one to set the duties of men. Doing what must be done BEING the authoritarian in the most democratic way. Love Eliot. Please tell me there are Yo Eliot actualizes our there!  Done. 

Can you post some good videos of him? 

I liked him before maybe i saw the worst of him now. 

9 minutes ago, Zec said:

BEING the authoritarian

Playing with fire there. I can see much of his macho male audience misuse such a notion and become abusive devils.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Here is a beautiful video that explains real masculinity vs what i assume Elliot is doing. 

Edited by Opo

Wanted to see how Leo responded??

He’s marketing himself as the macho tho he is convincing to charismatic charmer low developed characters. He convinced me to do therapy without even telling me to. He convinced me to make change in ways that could be destructive from my perspective.  Tho convinced my soul that radical honesty is not destructive.  

@Zec lol thought it would be jews for a second. 

Everything he said was either factually wrong or he picked out specific statistics to fit his narative while ignoring the big picture. 

@Opo Lol I can see why you think that. 'Demonic ideas' , 'media owned by marxist/communist evil kabbal of people that seek to destroy you'. He might as well be talking about the jews with that language

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Playing with fire there. I can see much of his macho male audience misuse such a notion and become abusive devils.

All right, take off the specs buddy, unless this really sounds like something you would do :D 

2 hours ago, Zec said:

Nice video ☝️
Didn’t have to listen to more than 10 seconds to know he’s onto something xD 

A1CACD9D-5D9C-45BE-8F2D-EC2F5FEAD26E.jpeg

@Zec yes he played a special role in my journey, I reached out to him in my early 20s when I felt helpless, he made a video to answer, and I never stopped loving him for that kind support (no I’m not still obsessing over his videos or anything, but I know he clearly serves humanity as Leo does, on their paths of self actualization) 

Edited by DrewNows

3 hours ago, Opo said:

@Zec lol thought it would be jews for a second. 

Everything he said was either factually wrong or he picked out specific statistics to fit his narative while ignoring the big picture. 

I think it was a very disorganized narrative cobbled up together into a meaningless whole. The parts are true and make sense on their own, but shouldn't be carelessly mashed together like that. The problem itself exists on multiple levels (physical, social, economic, political, spiritual), each level important enough to be looked at in its own right, and not all lumped together into one level (spiritual) with a one-size fits all bogeyman and accompanying solution.

Edited by wwhy
typos

8 hours ago, Zec said:

Wanted to see how Leo responded??

Notice, I didn't say it was valueless. I just said be careful.

No teacher is all good or all bad. Except me cause I'm perfect ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Except me cause I'm perfect ;)

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo. ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

he's good motivation for people who sit around and play video games all day and for "nice guys" who get used by girls for money but I've long outgrown him

Eliott Hulse angrily denounces those who are angry and delusionally denounces the delusional. He also emotionally denounces those who are emotional. He states some things accurately but in the most annoying way possible. 

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

4 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

@Opo Lol I can see why you think that. 'Demonic ideas' , 'media owned by marxist/communist evil kabbal of people that seek to destroy you'. He might as well be talking about the jews with that language

I don't know what he wanted to say maybe he wanted to say what Bret Weinstein said that the democratic party ran with the fringe left to distract from their corruption (that equally exists with the republicans)

The way he speaks is working with the lizard brain with some elements of the frontal cortex. That makes it more "powerful" I guess.

Edited by Epikur

3 hours ago, Zigzag Idiot said:

Eliott Hulse angrily denounces those who are angry and delusionally denounces the delusional. He also emotionally denounces those who are emotional. He states some things accurately but in the most annoying way possible. 

he’s not without passion lmao! 

Zodiac Sign: Elliott Hulse is a Aries. People of this zodiac sign like physical challenges, taking on leadership roles, individual sports and dislike inactivity, delays, and work that doesn't use one's talents. The strengths of this sign are being courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, while weaknesses can be to be impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive and aggressive. The greatest overall compatibility with Aries is Libra and Leo.

Chinese Zodiac: Elliott Hulse was born in the Year of the Rat. People born under this sign enjoy being alone with their thoughts. They're creative thinkers, economic, cautitous and appreciate the arts, they can also be indecisive.

Ruling Planet: Elliott Hulse has a ruling planet of Mars and has a ruling planet of Mars and by astrological associations Tuesday is ruled by Mars. This planet symbolizes the principle of assertive drive and energy. People who are born with Mars as the ruling planet have huge drive, aggression and commpetitiveness

@DrewNows

2 hours ago, DrewNows said:

he’s not without passion lmao! 

Zodiac Sign: Elliott Hulse is a Aries. People of this zodiac sign like physical challenges, taking on leadership roles, individual sports and dislike inactivity, delays, and work that doesn't use one's talents. The strengths of this sign are being courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, while weaknesses can be to be impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive and aggressive. The greatest overall compatibility with Aries is Libra and Leo.

Chinese Zodiac: Elliott Hulse was born in the Year of the Rat. People born under this sign enjoy being alone with their thoughts. They're creative thinkers, economic, cautitous and appreciate the arts, they can also be indecisive.

Ruling Planet: Elliott Hulse has a ruling planet of Mars and has a ruling planet of Mars and by astrological associations Tuesday is ruled by Mars. This planet symbolizes the principle of assertive drive and energy. People who are born with Mars as the ruling planet have huge drive, aggression and commpetitiveness

Astrology for the win!