Javfly33

Are there any good reasons to fully awaken?

64 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@Javfly33 honestly bro it sounds you like you need genuine Psychoatric help and basic PD stuff right now, enlightenment could just be confusing you more. 

I recommend reading books related to YOUR problems such as your anxiety. 

Also, what’s your diet & exercise routine like, are you sleeping 8 hours etc, let’s get the fundamentals sorted, any social life? Etc 

Just saying oh I know my problems are imaginary is neo Advaita BS and clearly isn’t helping you.

you say you’re not evading but are looking for salvation in awakening, it’s time to face your problems head on and actually deal with them first of all mate.

So, let’s start what problems have you been facing and for how long? 

53 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@LfcCharlie4 Yes, I do. But I resorted to Spirituality because basic self help didn't work.

I will read some more books in a serious manner , in that sense thanks good advice.

Diet is great. Social life none, but this it's because it's related with my anxiety.

I call it anxiety to call it something. It just is a deep sense of unworthiness that no matter how much I get better it seems its still there and "resucitates".

My only hope was/is Psychedelics but I can't fucking make myself to take Enough so they could actually heal me.

3 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I've done. And for sure I contemplate visiting another. But my problem is deep, it doesn't get solved with some therapy.

I may not be able to understand you better than a therapist, but I have some physical problems with my body which are unsolvable, atleast for now. That hurt me a lot in my childhood, but when I understood it's just a very very tiny problem compared to the whole spectrum of life, I came out of it after a while and now I don't give a shit about it. You may not be able to repair it until you accept it as part of your life. 

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

No they aren't. How could you reference to them if they aren't there? 

Dude why do you still misunderstand what illusion means? We already went over this. Illusion is when something appears as something it is not. The illusion still has to exist in order to be an illusion.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

You're going to die anyway.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.