Javfly33

Are there any good reasons to fully awaken?

64 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

Making my funeral out to be a fun real... That hurt... Such cruel monsters you are >:(:(:D

Breaking up with myself be like,"It's been real, it's been fun, but it hasn't been real fun." 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

My whole life dissappears. Even if it's an illusion is ALL I have had.

Yeah that transition can be quite painful. It's a mourning period before you can fully let it go.

24 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

There's a lengthy pressure cooker period that comes before that, without which you wouldn't even want to let go.

I never experienced that but everyones awakening is unique I guess.

I am not sure what the fuck is going on lately . Can't handle my life anymore so I take refuge in the present moment. Seems my fuck up life is forcing to surrender myself finally. I hope I am done soon or maybe do Bufo alvarius in the Mountains soon if I make it alive to the last week of july

13 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I am not sure what the fuck is going on lately .  Can't handle my life anymore so I take refuge in the present moment.

Let go of the belief that something is wrong in life, everything is perfect.

Seems my fuck up life is forcing to surrender myself finally.

Everything what you want or don't want happens to your avatar.
You create your own reality.

I hope I am done soon or maybe do Bufo alvarius in the Mountains soon if I make it alive to the last week of july

Psychedelics are the best tool for spiritual growth. The only problem is when you build the belief that you need SOME THING for awakening.
Not at all, you always have what you need, so you never need anything, this is complete.
So, do psychedelics just for enjoyment of it, fun of experience, not because it will "fix" something.

Everything is perfect, here&now ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

11 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@dimitri Man I don't know. I completely understand where your coming from. My life problems are an ILLUSION. Yet my anxiety and overall root problem (imaginary and maintained by believing myself I am an identity/ ego, I know) is still in my life 6 years later.

I mean I could say life is getting better but today I had some suicide thoughts. I wouldn't consider I am in a very bad place in life, because I have SOME wisdow that I am not really the one who is suffering (I can detach myself from it still() but honestly my ego/avatar is not all right. So I am feeling in anytime it can "explode". I don't how., I hope is for the good. I could use some "relative* advice in regards to the avatar.

Edited by Javfly33

@Javfly33 It doesn't mean you can't stop playing with the dream. Also, "you" were never really alive to begin with, so there's that. It's really not that bad once you make it through. The only thing that sucks is going through it. Once you're on the other side, so to speak, it'll be the funniest joke you've ever heard of. Once you really get the cosmic jokes, it's kind of hard to stop laughing lol. Look, take some psychedelics, have a mystical experience, then tell us what you think about this afterwards. 

Edited by Depersonilized
Grammer

I could use some "relative* advice in regards to the avatar.

Cold shower, "wim hof" breathing, shrooms microdosing, any of those? Relatively speaking ;)

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

55 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

My life problems are an ILLUSION.

No they aren't. How could you reference to them if they aren't there? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@dimitri Man I don't know. I completely understand where your coming from. My life problems are an ILLUSION. Yet my anxiety and overall root problem (imaginary and maintained by believing myself I am an identity/ ego, I know) is still in my life 6 years later.

I mean I could say life is getting better but today I had some suicide thoughts. I wouldn't consider I am in a very bad place in life, because I have SOME wisdow that I am not really the one who is suffering (I can detach myself from it still() but honestly my ego/avatar is not all right. So I am feeling in anytime it can "explode". I don't how., I hope is for the good. I could use some "relative* advice in regards to the avatar.

Sorry for jumping into the discussion but I just want to say that transcending and detaching won't solve the issues your facing. The answer is rather going into the thoughts and feelings and dissolve them from the inside.

Just now, WelcometoReality said:

Sorry for jumping into the discussion but I just want to say that transcending and detaching won't solve the issues your facing. The answer is rather going into the thoughts and feelings and dissolve them from the inside.

What can you do? When I mean detaching I mean accepting, not evading. 

I mean there's no evasion anymore but I can't seem to be able to solve them.

In the last 6 years I have done signficant work but the root problem is still there. So I'm basically out of solutions or ideas . 

Just now, Javfly33 said:

What can you do? When I mean detaching I mean accepting, not evading. 

I mean there's no evasion anymore but I can't seem to be able to solve them.

In the last 6 years I have done signficant work but the root problem is still there. So I'm basically out of solutions or ideas . 

Ok that's good.

Have you tried the work?

https://thework.com/instruction-the-work-byron-katie/

but today I had some suicide thoughts. 

Bro just visit a therapist. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

Psychologists are always the best companion to solve problems for the 'real' life, not enlightenment, especially without guidance.

1 minute ago, An young being said:

Psychologists are always the best companion to solve problems for the 'real' life, not enlightenment, especially without guidance.

There is nothing but "real life". Ever seen unreal life before? 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is nothing but "real life". Ever seen unreal life before? 

Dreams, maybe, but only now. Where we are now, that is real.

4 minutes ago, An young being said:

Dreams, maybe, but only now. Where we are now, that is real.

Yeah dreams are real. Everything is real. Like if there is  something then it's real or there is nothing. These are the only two possibilities. I believe that's obvious enough but I don't know why people don't get it. Maybe because calling everything an illusion especially when they having sucidal thoughts works as a coping mechanism. But hey.. Who am I to judge? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

@Javfly33 honestly bro it sounds you like you need genuine Psychoatric help and basic PD stuff right now, enlightenment could just be confusing you more. 

I recommend reading books related to YOUR problems such as your anxiety. 

Also, what’s your diet & exercise routine like, are you sleeping 8 hours etc, let’s get the fundamentals sorted, any social life? Etc 

Just saying oh I know my problems are imaginary is neo Advaita BS and clearly isn’t helping you.

you say you’re not evading but are looking for salvation in awakening, it’s time to face your problems head on and actually deal with them first of all mate.

So, let’s start what problems have you been facing and for how long? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

49 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I've done. And for sure I contemplate visiting another. But my problem is deep, it doesn't get solved with some therapy.