Zak

This Dating/Relationship coach?

38 posts in this topic

On 4.7.2020 at 7:00 AM, Zak said:

If I remember correctly Todd made this approach deliberately bad as it was the first approach of the day with a new crew and he didn't want to back off because he wasn't attracted to them.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@Loving Radiance Well if that is true then it's a perfect example of recontextualisation. It may be something like that. Anyway, I haven't watched Todd in a long time, but I will look his work again to see if my view has changed or not.

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

@Zak  Haha, true! To be more specific, he challenged his crew to approach and they had massive approach anxiety. So, he sees the three girls on the bench from far away and his crew records. Now, he comes nearer and isn't attracted to them anymore (it's like being attracted to a person you regularly see and then find out their personality and get instantly repulsed). Normally he would back off and search for other approachable ones. But it's his new crew and they see him as their idol, so he makes it bad just for experimentation. He lost them completely when he said, "So nice, so polite".

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Yeah, free-association and improv is hugely valuable for being good with girls.

You gotta become silver-tongued.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, free-association and improv is hugely valuable for being good with girls.

You gotta become silver-tongued.

unless youre andrew:

@electroBeam This is actually not that hard to do when you are in the right state, because you need massive positive assumption and calibration. 

When you are "in state" (could call it flow), women just sense this shit oozing out of you, sometimes you lock eyes with a girl and you just see that it is ON, she is in a trance, you approach her like you approach a cat, smooth movements, leading the interaction physically while still locking eye contact and go for the kiss. You also have to be extremely aware of her state to stop at any sign of discomfort, this means you have to be all-in, 100% present, playing to win, not to not lose.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sure, this was a bad set for him. I've certainly had plenty of those.

I've had set so bad that girls would call security or punch me in the face.

Could you explain what would need to happen for girls to react that way? :D Seems very unlikely. James Marshal once said the worst thing that happened to him was a girl saying fuck you.  

38 minutes ago, Recursoinominado said:

When you are "in state" (could call it flow), women just sense this shit oozing out of you, sometimes you lock eyes with a girl and you just see that it is ON, she is in a trance, you approach her like you approach a cat, smooth movements, leading the interaction physically while still locking eye contact and go for the kiss. You also have to be extremely aware of her state to stop at any sign of discomfort, this means you have to be all-in, 100% present, playing to win, not to not lose.

@Recursoinominado I've never studied or practiced any pick-up in my life and did this multiple times when I was a bit younger. I would hesitate to call it skill, it feels like I was just lucky to have the natural killer instinct (and looks) to be able to do it.

With this one girl we literally never exchanged a single word. We just caught each other glancing at one another a few times, she walked by me to go do something, which I pretended not to notice. Then when she walked by me again I gently caressed and grabbed her hand and guided her back to my room to get it on. I didn't even get her name until a few days later, hah.

I'm not even sure how I would describe or teach anyone how to do that. It's just one of those things where you "know". It's a deep animalistic feeling, there is no thoughts or mind involved. In fact there couldn't be because that would fuck it up.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Recursoinominado said:

@electroBeam This is actually not that hard to do when you are in the right state, because you need massive positive assumption and calibration. 

When you are "in state" (could call it flow), women just sense this shit oozing out of you, 

"Flow state" is huge. I watched GSPs trainer on JRE podcast talking about flow  state but in respect to fitness and training. You can have it chatting up girls, sex, coding, lifting, running or whatever. The key (or so i found) is reps in whatever activity you want to excel in. The problem is that, most guys don't chat women. They rely on OLD because actually going up irl requires balls. Furthermore, as a girl on the sub just stated, many are seeking attention or followers on ig. 

@Roy it is certainly a skill and can be learned, improved and mastered. But, as it is said in the community, especially in early days: direct experience is king. You can read all you want, watch hours of infield footage and courses but you will really learn by doing real approaches, interacting with women and getting a feel for what works and what doesn't. This way you can learn the deep nuances that only direct experience can give you.

Like meditation, you learn by doing it, not by reading, although it you also have to study the or.

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

unless youre andrew:

This guys pickup style is great. Not just talking about this video, which is awesome, but his coaching style. Definitely a much more conscious well developed pickup artist.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

7 hours ago, ginger28 said:

Could you explain what would need to happen for girls to react that way? :D Seems very unlikely. James Marshal once said the worst thing that happened to him was a girl saying fuck you.  

If you talk to 2000 girls, at least a few of them will turn really bad. The girl could be having a terrible day or she just gets spooked. She could be drunk. Her husband or boyfriend could get very defensive. etc.

It's pretty rare, but if you go out long enough, you will encounter even the most rare scenarios.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

never had anything aggressive happen to me during my pick up days. spoke to a few girls with boyfriends at the club and one with her brother who told me to back off lol but that was it. never been cursed at or anything. can't say I've ever had anything even remotely "bad" happen. Worst is just a few angry looks and that's it. 

have had other competitive guys at the club act kinda dickish to me and even fuck up what I was doing... one dude basically stole the girl I was with. good lord at the time this was humiliating to me... and in my childishness I fucked it up for him so he left the club... this was the first time this ever happened to me and looking back I really let it get to me. I'm easily able to navigate stuff like this now and it doesn't bother me anymore

Edited by Lyubov

I don't think there is anything that feels more demoralizing than having a girl leave you at the club for another guy xD yall haven't felt rejection until this so fuck outta here with "it's scary to say hi to the girl at the cafe or park"

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you talk to 2000 girls, at least a few of them will turn really bad. The girl could be having a terrible day or she just gets spooked. She could be drunk. Her husband or boyfriend could get very defensive. etc.

It's pretty rare, but if you go out long enough, you will encounter even the most rare scenarios.

Over the years, i have learned to give zero fucks. On that sort of volume, i would expect to have epic adventures.

7 hours ago, Lyubov said:

I don't think there is anything that feels more demoralizing than having a girl leave you at the club for another guy xD yall haven't felt rejection until this so fuck outta here with "it's scary to say hi to the girl at the cafe or park"

Find hotter and younger. It's a zero sum game man. The counter-balance is that while there's a taller, better looking, more aesthetic, richer dude; there's always fitter, younger, hotter. The key for me is desire. I am talking ripping each others clothes off and breaking shit smashing hah. 

Again, zero fucks given. Smash or next. Demoralising is lame. I want that furniture breaking WWF like pounding.  "Break shit" - Chris Rock

If she fucks off, so be it. Onto the next one. Pro tip, when things peak with a girl, leave with her. Time to go. You snooze you lose.