Zeldor

Breaking Through To Stage Yellow

9 posts in this topic

As the title suggests: I think, but I’m not sure; that I have broken into stage yellow. Although this could be me jumping the gun and saying I’m higher than I actually am on the spiral because of my ego, I do feel pretty confident that at least for right now, I have become a lot less self absorbed and much more able to see other’s perspectives. I also am semi-confident that this is a stable state as it doesn’t feel unsustainable for me, like other spiritual highs so to speak; have felt.                                             So how did this come to be?                                 I first want to thank Leo: without him I’d probably still be living a mediocre life. So thank u Leo, if you are reading this, a million times a million times a million ad Infinitum lol. Specifically though I’d attribute this breakthrough to his video about democracy, which I think quite deeply lays out the flaws and limits of stage green, and thus at that time myself. This video was phenomenal, and if u are deep in stage green I’d highly recommended u watch it. I also want to tell anyone new to self-actualizing to stick with it. I know that most of the time it can seem like you are stagnating, or at least personally that’s how I have felt. But although the process is slow; it is also steady, and the rewards build upon each other. To give you a sense of the enormity of the time you’ll be required to commit to progress: I have been self-actualizing for 3 years now and have only really advanced one stage. But that one stage is worth it.                                                                    Leo’s video wasn’t the only thing that helped me breakthrough, although the next part is much more personal. Personally, I have always been pretty introverted and a loner. I never had many friends nor did I feel the the need to get them. I have never really felt all that lonely either. But this introversion made me very unsure of my social capabilities, and for the longest time I felt I was way behind my peers in this department. So fast forward to around a week after watching Leo’s democracy video: I decided to play a dnd-style roll playing game so I could practice my social skills in what I felt was a safe environment. After playing for a while I met a girl who was going through some really bad times, although  of course I only figured this out after interacting with her for a while. She opened up to me about her depression and through a long string of messages I finally managed to make her feel happy at least for today. In fact I think I managed to make her have a spiritual high even though spirituality as a whole was foreign to her. This interaction obviously made me much more confident in my social abilities, and since my lack of confidence was probably a key part of what was holding me back personally to stage green, I think that is why this boost made me break through.                  Anyways, that is it for this post and feel free to ask me any questions. I will let u all know if I fall back down to stage green. Also sorry if the formatting is a little weird, I wrote this out on my phone.

Edited by Zeldor

@bejapuskas Again, I’m not rlly sure I’m in stage yellow I’m just guessing I am and it’s only been one day. But right now I do, I feel better equipped to handle the problems life throws at me, and I think this probably happens whenever u go up the spiral, so even from stage orange to green for example.

Hey @Zeldor!

Here´s my checklist for you: 

SPD evolution in general follows these two:

1. An oscillation which comes closer and closer to the axis with progression, meaning you get more solid and less excited and impulsive from ideas and experiences.

2. You less and less care for your opinion, your ego, you being superior, you having it figured out, because you realize you haven´t and won´t.

SPD stage yellow feels like:

1. You are now a systems thinker. Have you studied it? You see systems, you understand them, its quite amazing but scary at the same time. Why? Because you realize life is extreeemeely complicated. Way more than we can control as a society of apes.

2. Coming out of Green, you see the Green Idealism but then also lack of action, which frustrates you. You see the potential but you evolved out of its naivité

SPD Yellow to Turqiouse feels like: 

1. You realize God through repeated experiences

2. Your analytic mind settles in awe for the grandiosity. 

3. You stop looking at all the systems in the world, and start looking at experiences as a reflection of yourself.

4. Your new task is to represent evolution in the present (I hope that makes sense) and your intuition is now the leading force, backed up by your analytical mind. 

Edited by UDT

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@Zeldor  That's great that you are feeling stronger now

@UDT  

4 hours ago, UDT said:

2. You less and less care for your opinion, your ego, you being superior, you having it figured out, because you realize you haven´t and won´t.olution in the present (I hope that makes sense) and your intuition is now the leading force, backed up by your analytical mind. 

Nice list, especially this

Happy for you. :)

And just because you don't have many friends, the simple fact that you're developing yourself and reading a lot will help you out when you're finally having a conversation with someone. I'm also a loner but when I meet someone I can talk just as clearly as them about these kinds of yellow/turquoise things. In the sense that I don't have experience with social life, but if I have to talk about something, I can express myself. I think you are going through the same thing. Never worry about expressing yourself socially, because if you have the knowledge to understand Leo's complex videos, you can easily talk to anyone about basic or even high consciousness topics!

@Aquarius Thanks(: @UDT thanks for the list, I definitely agree with the first 4 checkboxes except I feel more excited about this new way of thinking than I am scared, although that might change in the future.

On 30.6.2020 at 4:17 PM, Zeldor said:

I have become a lot less self absorbed 

Hahahaha xD

Just kidding. Good for you :). One thing you could elaborate on: do you feel that you grasp relativity? How do you relate/react to lower stages?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard Lol that should not be something u are able to do, not that I’m blaming u personally since u didn’t use it with any bad intentions; but that looks so much like I actually said that, that I had to check XD. I think I have always understood relativity intellectually since even low stage green, but I never really let that understanding affect my life. Right now though I’d say I let it affect me a lot more than it used to. I’d say I’m more high stage green/low yellow rn though, as in a conversation with my brother (who’s a moderate) we started talking about politics and I still got a little defensive. However, I let it go much more easily than I could have done in the past. I might not be fully stage yellow but one things for sure: I have become a lot less self absorbed. (: