Red-White-Light

Solipsism is True!

664 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Highest level of Conciousness you are alone. Yes. 

Nope. Still duality. God is complete thats why it is nothing.

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What is nothing

Tell me where are you in the body? You are not in there, so what are you? 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123 beautiful on “The unmanifest reality”. Pure potential which is always there because it doesnt yet exist. I got a tiny tiny glimpse of this a few days back. I realized, Spirituality is not only about who/what you are, but also about who you could be. Of course those two things are the same, because you already are that infinite potential.

Elevators of my mind,

Up and down a million times

Loving you.

16 minutes ago, James123 said:

God is complete thats why it is nothing.

• True

Tell me where are you in the body? You are not in there, so what are you? 

• Infinite Love 

@James123 @zeroISinfinity Yes - pure formlessness or Pure Infinity is just that.  It is pure Nothing or formlessness. Pure potential as you guys stated.  It is a non-dual state of consciousness.  A state of pure Being. 

Now the alone realization (i also refer to it as the Oneness realization) is what i call God's perspective in form - or Gods formed perspective.  It is a mystical state of elevated consciousness (i still consider it a non-dual state of consciousness because there is only One - but it is form).   It was in such a state that i became directly conscious that as God i am imagining all perspectives.  It was the mindfuck of all mindfucks.  Maybe only rivaled by the realization that i am nothing.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

57 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What is nothing? 

nothing doesn't exist

it's an intellectual concept 

2 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

nothing doesn't exist

Haha you ARE nothing right now! Try to find yourself anywhere  thats not an idea or a concept, and what are those made of?  Zilch!

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 You create all perspectives, you decide all Truth's etc. 

You are powerful beyond any measure. 

people don't  get what implications of this thing are. Very very radical. 

They very deeply underestimate this thing. 

Absolute state of Conciousness =All states

Be very careful. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Inliytened1 You create all perspectives, you decide all Truth's etc. 

You are powerful beyond any measure. 

I don't people get what implications of this thing are. Very very radical. 

They very deeply underestimate this thing. 

Be very careful. 

Dude i wanted to shit my pants when i realized you were me :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Dude i wanted to shit my pants when i realized you were me :)

Yup I was in shock too. 

35 minutes ago, DaHonorableCourt said:

@James123 beautiful on “The unmanifest reality”. Pure potential which is always there because it doesnt yet exist. I got a tiny tiny glimpse of this a few days back. I realized, Spirituality is not only about who/what you are, but also about who you could be. Of course those two things are the same, because you already are that infinite potential.

Definitely. Thats why nothing (or pure or formless) can take any form. Thats why we are nothing, therefore everything.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@James123 @zeroISinfinity Yes - pure formlessness or Pure Infinity is just that.  It is pure Nothing or formlessness. Pure potential as you guys stated.  It is a non-dual state of consciousness.  A state of pure Being. 

Now the alone realization (i also refer to it as the Oneness realization) is what i call God's perspective in form - or Gods formed perspective.  It is a mystical state of elevated consciousness (i still consider it a non-dual state of consciousness because there is only One - but it is form).   It was in such a state that i became directly conscious that as God i am imagining all perspectives.  It was the mindfuck of all mindfucks.  Maybe only rivaled by the realization that i am nothing.

Absolutely. Just dont forget nothing is right here. The duality is existed by only thoughts, if you dont think, you will be willingly open to not knowing. Which is the moment of nothingness, and right now in the moment. Only thoughts keeps us away from nothingness.

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Absulute state of consciousness is nothin or formlessness therefore it could be any state.

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha you ARE nothing right now! Try to find yourself anywhere  thats not an idea or a concept, and what are those made of?  Zilch!

Nothing is no-mind. Since you have a mind, you are still something.

You don't say I am NOT.

There is only I AM.

Just now, Member said:

You don't say I am NOT.

There is only I AM.

We can toss the word salad all we want but we are all really saying the same stuff.  

But Mind and Nothing are the same thing. 

Infinity.

Language breaks down.  The substance of everything is nothing.  And nothing is everything.  All dualities ultimately collapse into Oneness which is why language fails us.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

You will become it in "irl". So ? to @Nahm and everything that goes with it.

Only guy here who actually knows how to be no self. 

But you know appreciate getting back to life and ofcourse Well Well. 

It was all "set up" from very start. 

Thanks. 

12 minutes ago, Member said:

You don't say I am NOT.

There is only I AM.

Of course no mind. You think you have a mind? 

27 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Nothing is the Enlightenment. Because you see there is no you to be enlightened :) 

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Language breaks down.  The substance of everything is nothing.  And nothing is everything.  All dualities ultimately collapse into Oneness which is why language fails us.

%10000000000. When language or thought comes in (duality), it never represents the truth. Because truth is not something, if it is not something, what could it be? :) Therefore nothing is enlightenment.

9 minutes ago, Member said:

@Inliytened1 I prefer to call it everything just to avoid the confusion. No mind is nothing and that's actually a state that you can reach with your mind. It's nothing like this.

Ok..i was just saying that form is formlessness.  So a finite form - or something, for example - such as the idea of your finite self and finite mind - is still nothing.   It is an imaginary section of nothing.  If you had a 3 dimensional drawing you would be like a section of negative space hehe (i believe Leo talks about it in his what is perception episode 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

58 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Ok..i was just saying that form is formlessness.  So a finite form - or something, for example - such as the idea of your finite self and finite mind - is still nothing.   It is an imaginary section of nothing.  If you had a 3 dimensional drawing you would be like the section of negative space hehe (i believe Leo talks about it in his what is perception episode)

Take a look at this, you think you are in body, but where? So if you are not i. Body how can you be aware? Nothing is literally nothing but it is there and aware ( i dont even want use aware but, it is the way that it is). But when you are nothing i cant even say you aware because you are nothing, how can you know something as a word”aware”. Thats why you are the moment. Eyes dont see anything. You are the every particle in the moment. Thats why in the first place you are nothing.

55 minutes ago, James123 said:

Take a look at this, you think you are in body, but where? So if you are not i. Body how can you be aware? Nothing is literally nothing but it is there and aware ( i dont even want use aware but, it is the way that it is). But when you are nothing i cant even say you aware because you are nothing, how can you know something as a word”aware”. 

Hence why language breaks down - as Truth is prior to it.  However there is pure Nothingness or pure Infinity and then you have a finite piece of nothing or aka something.   When the finite dissolves there is only the Absolute.  As the Absolute you can and will have Absolute realizations - but they are not bound by finite thought - or time or space - or knowing.  Knowing colllapses into Being and the two are One.  

I know you have had realizations as the Absolute - or you would be taking all of this as belief.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.