Akemrelax

Why are people not outraged about Tekashi 69?

25 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Rilles said:

That makes being a pedophile okay? He has tons of influence on the youth, whatever labels and companies are supporting him should be held accountable, but who I am kidding, those labels probably are just as corrupt. 

Yes, I'd imagine this is the case. Just look at how Hollywood willfully ignored Harvey Weinstein's abuses for several decades until the #MeToo movement eventually created enough moment to finally punish him for it. The entertainment industry has a lot of corruption. Systemic changes need to be made to stop cases like this from occurring.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

Wow...yeah, very surprising about no outrage

Since he's red, blue and above would all be against this and I'm guessing most of his audience are orange

(Also, the guy looks like Chris Brown? the devil returns in different forms :o

Edited by Moon

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it" -Rumi

6 hours ago, Rilles said:

That makes being a pedophile okay?

Yes of course.

No, but seriously. He is a gangster rapper. Nobody cares about what he has to say. For those that do, nobody cares about them.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 hours ago, Rilles said:

That makes being a pedophile okay? He has tons of influence on the youth, whatever labels and companies are supporting him should be held accountable, but who I am kidding, those labels probably are just as corrupt. 

Yea the amount of sexual coercion and bribery that goes on in the music/film/entertainment industry is insane. A lot of scummy people out there who won't bat an eye to leverage their power.

"You want this record deal to help you become mainstream? Do you really want it? Well get on your knees."

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

I'm a real rap fan, I listen very diverse rap from gangsta over political rap to even queer rap. The 5 % Supreme Understanding, although being at stage blue / orange, seen that trend 15 years ago. In his book 'How to Hustle and Win 1' he wrote about this something like: 'since when it's cool to be stupid?'. This is what I think generally about many rappers.

69 even beyond stupid, he is actively evil. So thx because now I have reasons why I intuively disliked him although I hardly heard 2 Full Tracks of him. It's shocking that so many pay him and know what he did, but then again you Americans voted Trump into Office...

i have a strong cringe when i see these new face tattooed rappers - they are exactly what S.U. meant: they make being stupid cool. soooo many of them die from drug overdosis.. lil peep, XXXTentacion, Juice Wrld, Mac Miller... many other rappers... to many to care... this is just the Symptom of how sick the US really is (especially the US but it's also bad in the rest of the World)

Edited by supremeyingyang