Extreme Z7

Massive GREEN Step for Reddit

131 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Fuck the gays. Fuck the blacks."

I think the gays might be into it. :D He might even win over their votes. The blacks would probably disagree. But jokes aside.

If Trump wants to say those sentences, he will say them. He might say them in an interview (shall we ban interviews?), he might say them in news briefing (also ban news briefings?), or god forbid he might say them in an executive order. 

The Founding Fathers intended for the president to be the highest voice in the Nation. They envisioned the President to be the Father of the nation. We are now in a situation where people are advocating to silence the highest voice, which in the current system should never happen.

There are two solutions.

Solution 1. Change your constitution and come up with a better way of governance than the current one. 

Solution 2. Don't elect idiots who say idiotic things. If you elect idiots, it is your vote who put idiots in power and you must suffer your own idiocy. 

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Fuck the gays. Fuck the blacks."

On 30/06/2020 at 0:33 AM, Extreme Z7 said:

Massive Positive Change For Reddit. Small Positive Step For Online Discourse.

Doubling down on a Purgé. Predict a counter balance for telling people how to think. 

1 hour ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

Doubling down on a Purgé. Predict a counter balance for telling people how to think. 

This was the counter balance to these communities.

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Trump is basically the 4chan President.

That is an insult to 4chan. At least some of them have read at least one book. . . Mein Kampf.

13 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

He might say them in an interview (shall we ban interviews?), he might say them in news briefing (also ban news briefings?),

Pretty sure TV networks would bleep out such things if they were said, and maybe even refuse to air it or have him back on.

There are rules of behavior for TV guests.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pretty sure TV networks would bleep out such things if they were said, and maybe even refuse to air it or have him back on.

There are rules of behavior for TV guests.

That is true. But Trump can go on the White House balcony and yell out whatever he wants. Or he could say it in private with world leaders. Who can stop him from doing that? Nobody.

Before the last election, Trump told everyone that he will grab you by the pussy. 

Everyone believed that the pussy were female genitals, but actually it was the whole democratic system. 

You picked him, now you have to enjoy while he fingers you with his small hands.  (figuratively speaking) LOL 

20 hours ago, tenta said:

This was the counter balance to these communities.

No. It didn't fix inequality. It didn't stop riots or looting. The game is to call hate speech, racist or misogyny when incapable of an argument. Its with Cancel and Karen culture. The left is eating itself. Jimmy Kimmel cancelled lol. 

Telling people how and what to think got 4yrs of making America great again. Doubling down will get another 4yrs. I sometimes think that the left wants something to complain about. I wont be shocked. 

7 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

That is true. But Trump can go on the White House balcony and yell out whatever he wants. Or he could say it in private with world leaders. Who can stop him from doing that? Nobody.

Before the last election, Trump told everyone that he will grab you by the pussy. 

Everyone believed that the pussy were female genitals, but actually it was the whole democratic system. 

You picked him, now you have to enjoy while he fingers you with his small hands.  (figuratively speaking) LOL 

Weak argument. Solid virtue signalling. Modern day pharisees. 

It was locker room talk. You never said anything in your life that wouldn't make you look bad? 

Ya ok bud. The hypocrisy. 

On 04/07/2020 at 11:40 AM, Yog said:

South park took temporary hiatus if i remember correct because they picked the wrong winner. I Could be mistaken but I remember a temp hiatus before more episodes following the election. 

On 7/5/2020 at 6:23 PM, Onemanwolfpac said:

South park took temporary hiatus if i remember correct because they picked the wrong winner. I Could be mistaken but I remember a temp hiatus before more episodes following the election. 

I remember something similar, but not sure if it had to do anything with the elections.
They were roasting both sides with this "Giant Douche vs. Turd Sandwich" thing after all.