Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DKactualized

What should i do ?

4 posts in this topic

my question is based on quote
" Men would rather hurt feelings to uphold logic and Women would rather break logic to save feelings " There is a girl who is beautiful loving caring sweet honest loyal and really loves me so so so much. And i am quiet in relationship with her but everytime i want to get really attached with her my mind says i want a girl who should smart intelligent expressive bold stylish crazy and modern. We always endup fighting on this. Then for short time we are good with eachother but somehow this logic comes up in mind again and again. I really cant decide what should i do with this ? Are these insecurities of me ? Or should i go with that type of girl and breakup with this one ?

It's one thing to break up with her to find someone more compatible. It is important you should stay true to yourself and wanting to find someone that matches you really well, especially if you're aiming for a lifetime relationship with them.

On the other hand you are limiting yourself from loving her fully because you're attached to this naive idea of a man having to follow his logic?

Consider how you really feel about her and how successful the relationship could be long term, instead of worrying about what you "should" be doing. It's important you reflect on your emotions about this, instead of thinking logically about it.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Do you love her? That is to say, are you as interested in her as much as she is interested in you? 

one day this will all be memories

Youtube eckhart tolle. Similar to work or that "one" (lololol) girl, and whatever nonsense you or i try to tell oneself, it's just a matter of thought. Taking thought too seriously usually or maybe you need a different partner. I mentioned a girl who is a activist. I wont see her again. I am not turned on nor interested in the victim card mindset. It actually pisses me off. The response is losing her number and if she hits me up, I'll shit her down. Another girl who could have a similar mindset doesn't and she is sweet. I am not looking for anything serious but I don't want a headache. For me, activists are do nothing but complain about whatever and run to the government. It's a annoyance and I am not turned on nor interested in the mindset so, onward and upward. 

You aren't Dating "I'm a victim." dissect whether its ego or something more destabilising.