Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Frenk

Nde white light

23 posts in this topic

I’ve been reading many near-death experiences for a while now and the main thing that is mentioned in those experiences is the (white) light. Im wondering what exactly is this light, some say it is a white light some say its a combination of a trillion colors, some say its brighter than a million suns but the most important aspect of it is the emotions they feel: completely indescribable and life changing, especially if they merge with that light.

It's God. You too can experience this. Take 20mg of 5-MEO and you will die and experience the light. 

4 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

It's God. You too can experience this. Take 20mg of 5-MEO and you will die and experience the light. 

I wish i could but im too afraid for that. The only thing im doing is meditation and even that i have to stop when i feel the fear coming up..ahh why is my ego so afraid..

Maybe God (you) designed this whole dream world just for you to triumph and overcome your fear to reunite with pure love/infinity. 

Watch Leo's How Fear Works - The Ultimate Guide To Dealing With Fear. There's some great advice on how to deal with your fear.

Pure Infinite Consciousness

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

In your regular experience darkness is the only close to nondual state of seeing you experience, there are no borders, there's nothing to distinguish. In your regular state you only visually experience light as duality, it allows your eyes to see and distinguish, shapes, colors, distances. Darkness is supposedly the absence of light, it's an illusion. If you look closely, your visual field still fires billions of little "lights" in darkness. There's always colors and lights flashing in your vision. Beyond duality, just light, no noticed absence of.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

I wanna try all the psychedelics but it's so fucking hard to get them ?everywhere I looked its like: straight to jail or die from poisoning from wrong plant combination. How the hell do people shop for theses things?! Seems like people have their own psychedelic shop just nearby their home. ?

I managed to get two mushrooms which gave me no insights or anything but ill feeling in my stomach. Got LSD last year and it was nice little trip but no spiritually, no deep thaughts no fucking nothing. The only "psychedelic" which is so much available is weed and I have some profound experiences with it but now I'm addicted ?‍♂️

@Leo Gura have you experienced merging with this pure infinite consciousness? Or you wouldn’t be back here if you did that 

4 hours ago, Frenk said:

@Leo Gura have you experienced merging with this pure infinite consciousness? Or you wouldn’t be back here if you did that 

I have. You can merge with it and still come back. It's really not different than here. Here and there, forward and back get dissolved and unified such that the material world becomes part of that pure infinite consciousness.

And yet, it might still be possible to fully merge with it and never "come back". But I wouldn't worry about that at your stage.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have. You can merge with it and still come back. It's really not different than here. Here and there, forward and back get dissolved and unified such that the material world becomes part of that pure infinite consciousness.

And yet, it might still be possible to fully merge with it and never "come back". But I wouldn't worry about that at your stage.

Is this your new experience after the release of your latest video about the mahasamadhi?? 

Get too close to the Sun and you will see nothing.

F0uAJIJ.gif

@ivankiss and yet everything :D i wish i could experience this one day

16 hours ago, Nercohype said:

I wanna try all the psychedelics but it's so fucking hard to get them ?everywhere I looked its like: straight to jail or die from poisoning from wrong plant combination. How the hell do people shop for theses things?!

It's all hinging on your dedication. If you felt like your life depended on it, you'd do anything to get what you needed. You'd travel to another country, one where the psychedelic was say legal. You'd get in with groups. Talk to people, meet new friends in the know. You'd follow every lead, every clue that leads you to what you need. If you are fully dedicated, you will find a way.  

On 6/30/2020 at 8:31 AM, Jed Vassallo said:

LSD can show you the light too, certainly did for me. 

14 hours ago, Johnny5 said:

Ask the universe. Maybe put it on your dreamboard if you have one.

First time I looked into 5-MeO I was clueless as well, and dismissed the whole idea. One year later, everything I needed pretty much dropped into my lap. Probably a good thing that it made me wait, I don't think I could have handled it.

Yeah maybe your right! I need to try and see what happens ???

13 hours ago, Jed Vassallo said:

It's all hinging on your dedication. If you felt like your life depended on it, you'd do anything to get what you needed. You'd travel to another country, one where the psychedelic was say legal. You'd get in with groups. Talk to people, meet new friends in the know. You'd follow every lead, every clue that leads you to what you need. If you are fully dedicated, you will find a way.  

I was thinking of going to ayahuasca trip in peru because my dear friends suffers depression and I have tried everything to support him but nothing seems to work because he won't listen to me. I can't force him to do anything, he doesn't have the inner strength to help himself but ayahuasca might be a good solution to his problem (also mine as well ?) He said that he would try it but right now the Corona storm is sweeping over earth, so that has to wait. And I have no money.. Maybe I have to sell my ass on the street to get enough money ? I dunno maybe I have to try the Dmt breathing techniques or something. I am interested in plant medicine and I am more than willing to learn how to brew my own Dmt drink or smoke or anything at all to get what you guys have experienced. ?

On 6/30/2020 at 0:12 AM, Frenk said:

I’ve been reading many near-death experiences for a while now and the main thing that is mentioned in those experiences is the (white) light. Im wondering what exactly is this light, some say it is a white light some say its a combination of a trillion colors, some say its brighter than a million suns but the most important aspect of it is the emotions they feel: completely indescribable and life changing, especially if they merge with that light.

I would say it's without any properties, colorless, but feels like white, yes.
It's everything, it's here&now. 
Yes, feeling is indescribable, imagine every human being would lovingly hug you, it's so peaceful and so huuggge
It's you, this ;)  

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

19 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

@Nercohype Maybe you don't need to go to Peru for it, is there nothing closer to home for you?

I've heard rumors that there might be some places where they offer you Dmt drink but I can't say for sure. I have searched it from the internet but nothing. I have talked to people who use drugs but all they have is coke or some other shit ? Maybe I just have to stop this candyass whining and go into the woods and try all plants and berries. I was going to gather cannary grass but then I read that it has poison and Dmt, and you can't know how much each substance is there on that plant, so that's out of the question 

And peru has machu picchu and  I am such a fan boy for ancient structures! ❤️

7 hours ago, Nercohype said:

I was thinking of going to ayahuasca trip in peru because my dear friends suffers depression and I have tried everything to support him but nothing seems to work because he won't listen to me. I can't force him to do anything, he doesn't have the inner strength to help himself but ayahuasca might be a good solution to his problem (also mine as well ?) He said that he would try it but right now the Corona storm is sweeping over earth, so that has to wait. And I have no money.. Maybe I have to sell my ass on the street to get enough money ? I dunno maybe I have to try the Dmt breathing techniques or something. I am interested in plant medicine and I am more than willing to learn how to brew my own Dmt drink or smoke or anything at all to get what you guys have experienced. ?

Ayahuasca is amazing!! Not always a way to a full awakening, but extremely invaluable nonetheless. Most practitioners I've dealt with have volunteers that help with the ceremonies, that partake in the plant medicine without cost. My advice is to travel to a trusted practitioner, and stay with them for awhile volunteering, doing whatever needs to be done. They will take care of you and make sure you get what you need.