Rasheed

Question about Tripp from Leo's Interview

68 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

how's it going for you particularly related to COVID?

I don't talk to girl wearing masks in the street, but besides that the Covid situation makes no difference at this point. But the situation is much better than it was.

3 hours ago, knakoo said:

You guys can do street approach even now, as long as the girl is not wearing a mask. I am doing it pretty much every day in Paris. 

Lmfao there's a lot of workout parks, fog parks, trails, etc. Its perfect. 

1 hour ago, electroBeam said:

how's it going for you particularly related to COVID?

Its a day job. A long slog sometimes and smoother other times. Its either on, no pants dance or next. Stay in your lane. I am a fitness brahhhhh so, I am out on those environments. Met girls on a walk, hike, post workout run or lift. There's a lot of spots in the game for it. It's fun. Its funny. 

15 hours ago, docs20 said:

Is there something that you don't like about RSD content on dating? Other than what you said about the community in your famous video

It's overly selfish and emphasizes one night stands too much. It also tends to be highly misogynistic and needlessly cruel.

I advocate an approach which is careful not to harm girls too much emotionally. You have to be careful and responsible about who you sleep with.

15 hours ago, Zak said:

What would you say to a guy who is watching all the way from Afghanistan? Lol

No idea about dating in Afghanistan. I am talking about dating in developed countries.

12 hours ago, electroBeam said:

What about the naturalist style of pickup? Would you say this style is better than RSD?

RSD is about becoming as natural as you can. The problem is how to become natural when you aren't one to begin with?

True naturals tend to be highly extroverted, charismatic, social, confident, and experienced from a very young age. So you can't get that without doing thousand of clumsy approaches. Natural is the end result of years of nonstop effort and mastery. It will all feel highly unnatural when you start. Don't let that stop you. Naturalness comes with experience and skill.

9 hours ago, RawJudah said:

@Leo Gura What about if you are already 50% a confident guy. Would it still take a few years to get good at this stuff?

Yes, you will still require at least a year or two to get decent. There's more to it than mere confidence. You have to learn how to deal with all the obstacles that girls will throw in your face as you try to pull them home. You will lose hundreds of girls due to small mistakes you make. It's impossible to be born into life just knowing how to navigate all these obstacles. This is a skill that must be cultivated through practice and experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I advocate an approach which is careful not to harm girls too much emotionally. You have to be careful and responsible about who you sleep with.

How do you manage that? It's not really easy in my experience, cause as part of my personality and looks I'm not like the prototype of the fuckboy that you might just fuck once to experience the best stallion, I'm just very partially it. I think you're also that, cause you're not a degenerate bartender fuckboy but a clever af enlightened millionare who girls might want to be in long-term relationships with.

So how do I manage properly her expectations and emotional involvement, when most of the time with a specific girl is not like you want to be long term partners?

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

True naturals tend to be highly extroverted, charismatic, social, confident, and experienced from a very young age. So you can't get that without doing thousand of clumsy approaches. Natural is the end result of years of nonstop effort and mastery. It will all feel highly unnatural when you start. Don't let that stop you. Naturalness comes with experience and skill.

Well leo, modern rsd claims you can become a natural through things like presence and trauma release, and Tyler now says he doesn't use game and simply picks up girls by looking at them and thinking the emotion he wants them to feel, and he can pick up girls without speaking. Maybe he is exaggerating, but there is scientific evidence you can become a natural, based on things like IFS therapy, everyone is a natural inside, it is simply blocked by psychological trauma, and rsd is teaching something similar to that now that they abandoned technique. 

11 minutes ago, docs20 said:

cause as part of my personality and looks I'm not like the prototype of the fuckboy that you might just fuck once to experience the best stallion

You will become that carefree cool guy.

Girls aren't attracted to some one stereotype. They are attracted to fun cool guys, period. It doesn't matter if you will sleep with her one night or marry her. Her attraction to you will be the same in both cases.

who girls might want to be in long-term relationships with.

And I enjoy long-term relationships with the right girl. I'm not really big on one night stands.

You can find girls who are into either one.

So how do I manage properly her expectations and emotional involvement, when most of the time with a specific girl is not like you want to be long term partners?

That's a deep topic. Like I said, you should be careful and responsible not to hurt girls too much. Obviously don't mislead them about your intentions.

At a nightclub, one night stands are so common that the issue of a long-term relationship won't even come up in many cases since both of you know it was just a casual fling. But if you start seeing her repeatedly, yeah, she will start to expect a relationship, in which case you gotta be clear with her about what you want.

I suggest you don't see a girl repeatedly unless you really like her and are willing to commit.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

They are attracted to fun cool guys, period.

that's exactly right, its weird. 

@electroBeam Nothing weird about that at all. If you look at this from the girls eyes you can see why she likes the fun guy. If I was a girl I would wanna be around the fun guy all the time.

Why would she wanna hang around a boring guy that doesn't do anything...?