Rasheed

Question about Tripp from Leo's Interview

68 posts in this topic

I recommend David Tian. He provides a lot of scientific basis for his relationship advice. He's also very experienced because he used to be a pickup artist and says he slept with hundreds of women, though he recommends not doing that. I believe him, most pickup artists who sleep with hundreds of women end up having a mental breakdown and quitting pickup so it's clearly not the way. Start with his modern mating explained series than his practical psychology series.

Edited by Raze

28 minutes ago, docs20 said:

But what core techniques? I see some good shit in RSD that has helped me but most of it is a numbers game revolved "just have fun, be alpha, be an approach machine" which is too vague, and in my experience more effective on US women, and very less on Europeans.

Most of what they teach is based around doing so much approaches that of course you'll get laid, but there is not much skill or deep inner work involved.

What do you think that is valuable to take from them? The answer would be very appreciated.

Leo is talking about the old RSD. Since Leo stopped watching them they deleted all their pickup videos and don't teach techniques anymore. I know RSD Jeffy released a program called Charisma mastery, maybe that is more about the techniques.

Here is the ultimate solution!

What Leo said before is the best advice for you men out there trying to find a good coach with good material. Try to find someone who resonates with you and your goals.

There was a time in my life when I desperately needed a dating coach. Seems like I don't need to be coached when it comes to dating. I am trying to out grow my interest for dating and especially women (for now). Hope I succeed. 

A total waste of time and energy.

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

4 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

RSD basically deleted their explicit pickup material. They still have plenty of material now around being charismatic etc and their information is still geared towards improving with women but it's much more cryptic now they don't explicitly say it

I would look for a torrent of their entire old-school video catalogue. Not their paid material but their free YT videos. That stuff is GOLD. I'm sure it exists online somewhere.

2 hours ago, docs20 said:

But what core techniques? I see some good shit in RSD that has helped me but most of it is a numbers game revolved "just have fun, be alpha, be an approach machine" which is too vague, and in my experience more effective on US women, and very less on Europeans.

Most of what they teach is based around doing so much approaches that of course you'll get laid, but there is not much skill or deep inner work involved.

Well, that hardcore approach machine mentality is basically what you need to gain massive skills and results. It works in Europe and elsewhere of course. It works anywhere there are lots of women.

But they also taught many fundamental inner game principles such as law of state transference, building up state, and much more. Those principles are crucial.

You are not going to get good with attracting women without MASSIVE approach experience. You need to be approaching 1000s of women. Everything else is secondary. You will learn the details as you force yourself to approach.

I approached something like 2000 women within a year. And that was still just the start of the learning process. I never got super good at it. But I got A LOT better than when I started.

It's not about sleeping with 100s of women. You'll be lucky to get a small handful from those 2000 approaches. It's about honing your skills and inner game through massive exposure and experience. It's about building yourself up as a man. Any future girlfriend you have will appreciate the strength pickup has built in you for her.

Pickup is like meditation. You must do it seriously to get results. It's one of the most challenging things you'll do in your life. But also one of the most rewarding.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would look for a torrent of their entire old-school video catalogue. Not their paid material but their free YT videos. That stuff is GOLD. I'm sure it exists online somewhere.

Well, that hardcore approach machine mentality is basically what you need to gain massive skills and results. It works in Europe and elsewhere of course. It works anywhere there are lots of women.

But they also taught many fundamental inner game principles such as law of state transference, building up state, and much more. Those principles are crucial.

Mmmmh yeah I guess that they are good for clubs, but how about seeing a woman on the street? According to RSD your chances of picking her up are low since probably you didn't built much state during the day or what do you do with a woman you meet through social circle during the day? Clown around, somehow transfer your state? Like if the law of state transference were all there was, a horny raper would be the best at picking up chicks and getting them horny. 

I still see some value in RSD but the limits are huge, unless you live in huge pick-up cities like Vegas, Miami or London where you can spam approach every girl to somehow learn how to pick them up.

28 minutes ago, docs20 said:

Mmmmh yeah I guess that they are good for clubs, but how about seeing a woman on the street?

Street and day game is my fave. It works even better since there's almost zero competition.

One of the best things I got from my 2000 approaches is that these days if I see a cute girl at Wholefoods, I can fairly effortlessly just walk up to her and walk away with her number.

According to RSD your chances of picking her up are low since probably you didn't built much state during the day or what do you do with a woman you meet through social circle during the day?

Once you get good enough, building state will not be so important. Especially during the day where you should be more low-key and normal.

Once you get good at pickup, social circle will be like shooting fish in a barrel. It's so easy. Normal dating becomes so easy.

Pickup in loud clubs is like Navy Seals training. If you can handle that you can handle anything.

Clown around, somehow transfer your state? Like if the law of state transference were all there was, a horny raper would be the best at picking up chicks and getting them horny. 

Of course there's a lot more to it than one law. And state transference is not about clowning around, it's about being grounded, chill, confident, happy, etc. rather than terrified or anxious to be near a girl. Your fear will transfer to her so fast.

State transference is such a powerful principle. It even applies when you're talking to your girlfriend over the phone. Whatever mood you're in will quickly rub off onto her. It's important to understand this principle and use it to lead girls into positive states.

Pickup gets very advanced and nuanced as you get a few years into it. There are hundreds of nuances to learn, but you cannot learn them unless you do 1000s of approaches. I could talk about the nuances of pickup for 20 hours straight to a newbie.

I could talk for several hours just about the nuances of setting up the first date to make sure it's most successful. I spent dozens of hours just honing my first date process.

Every part of your game needs to be finely-honed like knife: your dress, your grooming, the approach, the opener, body language, sub-communication, state, small talk, kino escalation, flirting, leading, asking screening questions, logistics, bouncing, managing her friends, managing her excuses, getting phone numbers, texting, setting up dates, isolation, closing, dealing with last minute resistance, foreplay, sex, etc.

I still see some value in RSD but the limits are huge, unless you live in huge pick-up cities like Vegas, Miami or London where you can spam approach every girl to somehow learn how to pick them up.

You do need a solid city for pickup. I highly recommend moving to big city. It's worth it.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Street and day game is my fave. It works even better since there's almost zero competition.

One of the best things I got from my 2000 approaches is that these days if I see a cute girl a Wholefoods, I can fairly effortlessly just walk up to her and get a phone number.

Once you get good enough, building state will not be so important. Especially during the day where you should be more low-key and normal.

Once you get good at pickup, social circle will be like shooting fish in a barrel. It's so easy. Normal dating becomes so easy.

Pickup in loud clubs is like Navy Seals training. If you can handle that you can handle anything.

Of course there's a lot more to it than one law. And state transference is not about clowning around, it's about being ground, chill, confident, happy, etc. rather than terrified to be near a girl.

State transference is such a powerful principle. It even apply when you're talking to your girlfriend over the phone. Whatever mood you're in will tend to rub off onto her.

Pickup gets very advanced and nuanced as you get a few years into it. There are dozens and hundreds of nuances to learn, but you cannot learn them unless you do 1000s of approaches. I could talk about the nuances of pickup for 20 hours straight to a newbie.

You do need a solid city for pickup. I highly recommend moving to big city. It's worth it.

Amazing Leo. You should make a video or blog post on how to consciously go about learning dating and principles are key to master and how to master them, so that you'll not get more questions like mine anymore ;) 

@Leo Gura What do you think about being 24-25 years old guy with zero relationships or attraction experience? Does it tend to become harder to solve that issue as you grow old? Do you think that it's a piece of a puzzle that needs to be solved like for example till you get 30 years old?

Edited by bazera

3 minutes ago, docs20 said:

Amazing Leo. You should make a video or blog post on how to consciously go about learning dating and principles are key to master and how to master them, so that you'll not get more questions like mine anymore

RSD did just that. Go find their archive of old YT videos. It's all there.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

RSD did just that. Go find their archive of old YT videos. It's all there.

Which do you recommend, Tyler's ones or even from other instructors?

12 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura What do you think about being 24-25 years old guy with zero relationships or attraction experience? Do you think that it's a piece of a puzzle that needs to be solved like for example till you get 30 years old?

I started at 26-27 in that position. I had a lot to learn.

Yes, at that age you want to get started right away. It will get harder and harder the older you get. 24-25 is the perfect age to get into pickup. Although Covid-19 obviously killed it for the next year.

8 minutes ago, docs20 said:

Which do you recommend, Tyler's ones or even from other instructors?

All of them are valuable. Tyler's are great of course. You gotta sort through it all and see which ones resonate with you.

When I started pickup I had a giant torrent of like every possible pickup teaching in the last 20 years. I studied the shit out of it for 100s of hours. I studied it harder than I studied calculus in college, LOL. And that was before RSD's best free YT material was fully released. That was like 8 years ago now.

God, I'm getting old.

A lot of great new pickup material has been released since then. I started out studying Mystery Method, LOL. I studied like 20 different teachers and coaches. All of it was useful, but RSD I liked the most because it was so brutally realistic and down-to-earth. I don't like fluff in my dating teachings.

@Leo Gura Yeah. And one more question, every time I decide to go to that direction and learn more about attraction and girls practically, I tend to stop and postpone because I think that I'm just not good enough and if I fixed this thing here and that thing there, then I will be ready to go and do it.

I kinda know that thinking that way will just be a never-ending loop. Problems will always be here (relatively speaking).

Is the solution to just do it? I also think it's helpful to not have some crippling life-problems before doing it, like for example 0$ on a bank account. 

7 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura Yeah. And one more question, every time I decide to go to that direction and learn more about attraction and girls practically, I tend to stop and postpone because I think that I'm just not good enough and if I fixed this thing here and that thing there, then I will be ready to go and do it.

Yeah, of course. Getting over your own excuses, fears, and insecurity is like 70% of getting good with girls. That's the hardest part.

I kinda know that thinking that way will just be a never-ending loop. Problems will always be here (relatively speaking).

Yeah, your mind will trick you with every excuse it can muster to not go to a club and not talk to a girl. You have to be very motivated to start going out regularly.

Is the solution to just do it? I also think it's helpful to not have some crippling life-problems before doing it, like for example 0$ on a bank account. 

Yes, just do it. But you need a strong vision of why you're doing it and what you hope to get out of it. Otherwise there's no way you'll be motivated enough to push through the hard times.

Of course if you have serious life problems holding you back, it's nice to solve those. Although you can find ways to do pickup without spending any money.

At the very least you can go out twice a week on Fri and Sat. You can work and still do pickup at night or weekends.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

All of them are valuable. Tyler's are great of course. You gotta sort through it all and see which ones resonate with you.

When I started pickup I had a giant torrent of like every possible pickup teaching in the last 20 years. I studied the shit out of it for 100s of hours. I studied it harder than I studied calculus in college, LOL. And that was before RSD's best free YT material was fully released. That was like 8 years ago now.

God, I'm getting old.

A lot of great new pickup material has been released since then. I started out studying Mystery Method, LOL. I studied like 20 different teachers and coaches. All of it was useful, but RSD I liked the most because it was so brutally realistic and down-to-earth. I don't like fluff in my dating teachings.

What do you think about the technical side of Game, like the one of Todd who is not in RSD anymore?

You would not believe the kinds of girls I attracted: worldclass tennis stars, actresses, models, etc.

I went on a date with a girl who did all of Tony Robbins' marketing material.

9 minutes ago, docs20 said:

What do you think about the technical side of Game, like the one of Todd who is not in RSD anymore?

You can get very technical about game.

But that's not good for newbies. When you're just starting out you want to focus on the bare basics like your dress, grooming, approaching consistently, building decent state, eye contact, smiling, body posture, physical escalation, never running out of things to say, and leading.

The most important things are:

• Going out at least 2x-3x nights a week, consistently
  • Approaching consistently
  • Putting yourself into a good mood while you do so
  • Smiling and laser eye contact
  • Getting good at never running out of things to say. Becoming good at holding conversation
  • Communicating with her man-to-woman, with clear sexual intent
  • Immediate physical escalation
  • Leading her

That will get you 90% of your results. Getting decent at all the above will take you several years of full time work.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You can get very technical about game.

But that's not good for newbies. When you're just starting out you want to focus on the bare basics like your dress, grooming, approaching consistently, building decent state, eye contact, smiling, body posture, physical escalation, never running out of things to say, and leading.

The most important things are:

• Approaching consistently
  • Putting yourself into a good mood while you do so
  • Smiling and laser eye contact
  • Getting good at never running out of things to say. Becoming good a holding conversation
  • Communicating with her man-to-woman, with a clear sexual intent
  • Leading her

Dont forget popping the big question...

"You want to come up to my room and smoke some 5-MEO-DMT, baby?"

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Leo Gura Lots of guys are insecure about their looks, including me to some degree, what do you think is the role of physical appearance in attraction? I mean, if you take care of basic hygiene, groom yourself, aren't overweight (not like a bodybuilder or anything)  and don't smell like shit, of course, Other then that, you don't have much control over it. It isn't a trainable skill.

I guess all the other things you talk about will help with this problem. Like for example, if you at least once in your life detach and disidentify with your body, you will not care as much as you did before the experience, I guess...

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

"You want to come up to my room and smoke some 5-MEO-DMT, baby?"

Don't be sharing the Holiest of Grails with some random club slut :P