Hello from Russia

Leo, how are you so prolific? (In terms of Creativity)

6 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

I've been following you for a couple of years and you've been consistently uploading videos once every week with ever-increasing quality and depth.

What is your secret? Is it possible for you to share some of your tips, tricks, mindsets and systems that allow you to do that? 

If you'd create a course on creativity I will definitely buy it, even if it will cost 1k$

3 hours ago, nistake said:

He has found his life purpose and pure passion. That'd be my guess.

Yes, I found this is very important. But I also found there is a lot of technical minutia, systems and habits that are also important. I'm trying to build up my own creative monster right now and there are a lot of obstacles\hardships\nuances for sure

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Hello from Russia Yeah, I'm sure you're right. Discipline, research, constant learning, etc. are also really important.

If I remember correctly, Leo's got some books on creativity/productivity/life purpose on his booklist.

9 minutes ago, nistake said:

@Hello from Russia Yeah, I'm sure you're right. Discipline, research, constant learning, etc. are also really important.

If I remember correctly, Leo's got some books on creativity/productivity/life purpose on his booklist.

These are great, i've read them all