Epikur

The Woke Left Is Very Creative

6 posts in this topic

Seems like you're maybe just getting caught up with one little news headline while losing sight of the bigger picture. You seem to be conflating this one particular decision with the entire "woke left". My guess is that you don't have a particularly nuanced view of the left and just group it all together. You also seem to be pretty eager to pick what you perceive as problematic elements of the left to build up your entire picture of the left.

Edited by Peter-Andre

16 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

Seems like you're maybe just getting caught up with one little news headline while losing sight of the bigger picture. You seem to be conflating this one particular decision with the entire "woke left". My guess is that you don't have a particularly nuanced view of the left and just group it all together. You also seem to be pretty eager to pick what you perceive as problematic elements of the left to build up your entire picture of the left.

I struggle to grasp the opposite perspective all the time, it's difficult and nothing to be ashamed about. How does this fit into the bigger picture? What is the bigger picture that this kind of policy is trying bring about?

1 hour ago, Peter-Andre said:

Yes maybe but you wrote problematic I didn't write problematic. That is what you wrote and understood. I tried to describe the high energy of the woke left. 

Well the left is quite a diverse group. Of course some of them reach spectacular results like in this case so it's worse mentioning and I didn't even say something negative about it. I did applaud their energy and creativity. They are 2 steps ahead of everybody else it seems. That is noteworthy.

I like thinking in perspectives. I can identify temporarily with different groups. So I am a lefty myself sometimes I guess.

Edited by Epikur

@Epikur Alright, when I read your post, it just came across as negative sarcasm. Maybe I just got the wrong impression.