Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rav

Absolutely no motivation at all

26 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, rav said:

I have to go there again the next day.

1 hour ago, rav said:

It's a feeling of heaviness around my heart area, a change in frequency of my heartbeat and a slight pounding sensation in my ears.

9 minutes ago, rav said:

it still feels genuine and true 

That’s what you believe truth feels like?

That’s how it feels to be genuine?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

That’s what you believe truth feels like?

That’s how it feels to be genuine?

No. No way. I personally believe the Truth feels amazing, unbelievable, indescribable.

What I wanted to express: This feeling of anxiety around my heart is still there when I think about work and I am still under the impression that this feeling is (insert appropriate adjective here). Man, I'm confused. Today and yesterday I followed your lead and did 90 minutes of what you call "meditation to the middle" and what shall I say? It's a completely different beast to what I did before. When I breathe and deeply feel into my stomach area, there's a whole lot of emotions coming up, some intensely negative, some vaguely positive, and I totally forget to be aware of my face and limbs - it is as if they weren't there. And now, when I consciously think about work tomorrow and consciously feel into my anxiety it still feels true, but also somehow not, and I honestly got no effing clue what's going on right now.

Anyways, I asked for a nudge into a different direction and you somehow did that without me knowing how you did that and right now I'm just grateful that I've opened this thread.

Now I got new ideas, new directions, new techniques and new leads. Thank you, Nahm and everybody else for your suggestions and help!

After so much success you have to expect some stagnation or even regression. I have constant ups and downs. The only thing that matters is that it's getting better over the years.