Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forrest Adkins

Woman tries being a Man on Tinder

20 posts in this topic

Next should be a man trying to be a woman on tinder and then all hell will break loose. 

xDxD

The man will end up with broken bones lol. On his first date with another man who took him for a woman. Haha. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

There is a lot of hot garbage Red Pill stuff out there these days, but at least this video adds on to a simple truth as old as time;

The majority of men will shag just about anything with legs or a pulse, while most women won't. So of course they get their pick of the litter!

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

Yin and yang... this is where women have an "advantage" so to speak. I like to look at it more as a role to play. Uneven but balanced. 

Edited by Lyubov

I think people like to claim how "broken" tinder is (don't get me wrong it sucks) but wants to rely on an app to find a partner. I think meeting girls is much easier in person than online. 

11 hours ago, Roy said:

There is a lot of hot garbage Red Pill stuff out there these days, but at least this video adds on to a simple truth as old as time;

The majority of men will shag just about anything with legs or a pulse, while most women won't. So of course they get their pick of the litter!

Until age. 40 yr old man smashing girls in their twenties is common practice. Dicaprio drops girls at 25. Neanderthal move but. 

53 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I think people like to claim how "broken" tinder is (don't get me wrong it sucks) but wants to rely on an app to find a partner. I think meeting girls is much easier in person than online. 

It is but you get ego and lots of hard left, feminism, SJW and activists (ie somebody else go do something). The scenario is a common theme when out. It is a deal breaker. Biebs waa just accused of falsely and i hope jail time follows. Max sentence. Enough is enough with the crap of false accusations. Again, anybody with a victim card ego and activist identity, i have no interest for. 

@Forrest Adkins Interesting video. A bit weird how he skipped out the fact that she actually got 7 dates right until the end of the video. 

I was not surprised by her reaction/comments though. I have exactly the same experience with dating apps. I might be lucky to get 1 match a week and sometimes they don't even start a conversation. 

Saying that, 3 of my close friends have found long term partners on the dating apps, so it definitely can work.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

On 6/29/2020 at 6:10 AM, Roy said:

Testosterone is a slave driver.

So glad im about free from it lmao

In the past I set up fake accounts on online dating sites as both an attractive man and woman.

The results were eye-opening.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In the past I set up fake accounts on online dating sites as both an attractive man and woman.

What were the results? I am curious... 

Did you do it for science? :) 

If you don't got the looks, online is not for you.

If you are a hot girl, brace yourself for 100 eager dicks poking you in the face.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you are a hot girl, brace yourself for 100 eager dicks poking you in the face.

Lmao

On 7/18/2020 at 1:26 PM, Leo Gura said:

I can't help but read this with his voice lol

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

@Leo gura please do a video to inspire us who are trying to achieve a good dating life 

Edited by Abhishaik

@Moon I didn't mean dick pics. I just meant guys will blow up your inbox fawning all over you.

*some guys' heads*: nudes from girls make me happy = dick pics will make girls happy ??

That is how many guys think though.

On 18/07/2020 at 0:26 PM, Leo Gura said:

Heard that selling stuff for real money in WOW is much easier when your virtual character is semi-naked female than being a male hero. This stuff goes very deep indeed 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus