upstream

How to avoid hell on 5meo (did it this weekend)?

46 posts in this topic

@Johnny5 what is fear?

Fear is illusion. It's a thought about future or past based on "you are separate entity" belief.
Fear is created by believing in what is not true. Investigation of direct experience is the answer. 
Meditate for letting go the beliefs which don't feel good to you.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

14 hours ago, upstream said:

Here are some ideas i have so far: 

-Work on overcoming this fear of hell with my therapist.

-Talk to a bunch of ppl who have experienced hell on 5meo (my key concerns are that you get stuck there for what feels like an eternity or actually for eternity, or its so unbearable that it destroys you, or you get possessed).

-Talk to more ppl in general who have done 5meo.

-Try 5meo via syringe instead of smoking.

@Johnny5 Appreciating the opportunity to clarify...No, I definitely would drop all of the content of focus (pasted above) and of the op. 

Has Nahm done psychedelics....

tenor.gif?itemid=7550234

Psh. Shit bruh.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@upstream

Might be time for some downstream ease & letting go. This came to mind...

I feel the weight of the world on my shoulder
As I'm gettin' older, y'all, people gets colder
Most of us only care about money makin'
Selfishness got us followin' the wrong direction

Wrong information always shown by the media
Negative images is the main criteria
Infecting the young minds faster than bacteria
Kids wanna act like what they see in the cinema

whatever happened to the values of humanity
Whatever happened to the fairness and equality
Instead of spreading love we're spreading animosity
Lack of understanding, leading us away from unity

That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' under
That's the reason why sometimes I'm feelin' down
There's no wonder why sometimes I'm feelin' under
Gotta keep my faith alive 'til love is found
Now ask yourself

Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?
Where is the love?

@Nahm thanks for idea to share something Lol

@upstream 

Upstream is all good all the time. Just want to share this story, maybe it resonates with you :D 

Farmer Giles decided to write his will. He called his three sons and gave each one a duck, with the instructions that whoever sold their duck for the most would inherit the farm.
The first son went to market and sold his duck for ten dollars.
The second son sold his duck to the neighboring farmer for fifteen dollars.
The third son, who was a bit of a dreamer , was carrying his duck to town when a village girl approached him and offered to make love with him if he gave her the duck. It turned out that they had such a good time together, she wanted to give him back the duck if he would make love with her again. Weak at the knees from his experience, and wandering along the country lane with his duck, the young man was knocked over by a car and the duck was killed. The motorist jumped from his car and pushed a twenty dollar note into the young man’s hand, apologizing all the while for his careless driving. The young man dusted himself off and arrived home, tired and tattered. Farmer Giles asked him how he had got on.
“Well,” said the boy, “I got fucked for a duck, I got a duck for a fuck, and twenty dollars for a fucked up duck.”  

Just look at the lighter side of life and enjoy it to its fullest, and all fear will disappear. Only experience of life and love and laughter will dispel the darkness of fear.

− Osho

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah... that's fear. You've got a lot of fear to surrender before you are able to realize the Love of that alien super-intelligence. You're not going to get stuck in hell forever. That's just one of your deepest fears, so of course it hits you hard.

The reason it feels forced is because YOU forced! LOL. That's what 5-MeO-DMT is! When you sit down to smoke bufo what you are basically saying is: "Force God upon me." And so it is. Then the question is are you able to handle what you asked for? Are you able to chew what you bit off? Which is why moderate dosing is crucial. You can certainly traumatize yourself with God by taking  a large dose because by putting a chemical in your system you are brute-forcing awakening at the material level. And the material level tends to be ruthless. Gravity is not going to have compassion for you if you jump out of an airplane. Gravity will feel unloving in such a situation. But that's because you were crazy enough to jump out of an airplane. It's your job in this situation to ensure you have a parachute and know how to deploy it.

Definitely try plugging it. Much gentler and smoother.

Lower your dose. Don't be macho. This is not about who can do more. It's about finding the perfect dose for your current station in life.

You will also get used to 5-MeO-DMT the more you do it. The first few times it just feels so alien, otherworldly, and confusing.

Go slowly. Be patient. Play the long game. Take time to integrate. Trip only when you feel like you're ready for another dose of Truth. Sometimes I have to take months between trips. Don't be trying to copy me by doing some 30 days challenge bullshit. That's way too much. You should not be taking that as the standard example of how to trip. I was doing very hardcore stuff there because I wanted to test the limits.

The OP smoked bufo- the advice here, which is cretinous in its stupidity, is to plug it. 15mg of bufo, assuming the tackle is very potent means a 5mg dose of 5 MeO DMT maximum. Its well known that the lower doses produce much more troubling anxiety than dose which are closer to the release dose.

Some of the advice/input on psychedelics at actualized.org is questionable.

5 minutes ago, Corpus said:

15mg of bufo, assuming the tackle is very potent means a 5mg dose of 5 MeO DMT maximum. Its well known that the lower doses produce much more troubling anxiety than dose which are closer to the release dose.

I’ve worked through extreme anxiety with psychedelics and my experience is different than what you describe. This advice may be fine for most people that have moderate anxiety dynamics. Yet I would disagree for the minority of people that have deeper anxiety dynamics. It’s tempting to say “Just increase the dose and let go”. Some minds are not in a place to do this. It would be like dropping an 8 year old Australian boy in the center of Mumbai by himself and saying “Just let go”. Could the boy just let go and have fun exploring Mumbai? Sure. Yet there is a good chance that boy is going to have a traumatic experience. 

You frame it as a “release point”, which suggest a simple switch. Yet in some minds that release point can be like a spring that absorbs more and more tension until it finally snaps. This can lead to blackouts or mental trauma, depending on the mind. Increasing the dose to reach the “release point” uses a lot of leverage. In some minds it works out ok, in others not so much. 

Ime,, the sub-breakthrough zone (sub-release), is the zone of greatest anxiety. Depending on the mind, the sub-breakthrough zone can be expansive. Increasing the dose can keep increasing the intensity of the anxiety, which can create harm. Yes, the mind is creating this anxiety, yet that is where the mind is at. Rather than try to overwhelm the mind with brute force, I’ve found it better to meet the mind where it’s at and work at it’s edges at moderate stretch anxiety, similar to exposure therapy. You don’t give a person experiencing extreme harm anxiety a large knife. That is extreme leverage and a high risk to cause harm.

Ime working through psychedelic-related anxiety, I found it much safer and effective to start with smaller doses that brought me to stretch zone of anxiety, yet not a panic zone. Lower doses don’t increase anxiety if the dose is lowered down to one’s stretch zone. As well, setting is really important. I’ve found peaceful, familiar settings to be best. For example, a low dose of 5-meo in serene nature may induce moderate anxiety, yet the mind and body start to realize “nothing bad is happening”. The mind and body can relax and start to notice the magnificence of nature and being one with it. Afterwards, the mind and body realize that nothing bad happened and there is no boogeyman waiting to torment. The mind and body also have some experience working through the anxiety. For me, a key was to work through the anxiety and also have some non-anxiety experience, even if this is an afterglow. This allows for reflection, contemplation, integration and embodiment. During the next trip, the mind and body is better conditioned and prepared. The edge can be pushed further out if one desires. Slow and steady wins the race. 

Some people have gone a different route and increased dosage to blast through anxiety and resistance. For some minds this works well, yet for minds that have serious anxiety dynamics this is risky. Yes, the mind could realize “Omg, I’m creating this anxiety. It’s all a lie. I can let go of it”. That is a powerful realization, yet can also be realized at low dosages. The risk of increasing the dose if if that “release point” doesn’t get released. Psychedelics can induce an extreme amount of anxiety into panic and trauma. Ironically, they can also relieve mental conditions of anxiety, panic and trauma when used responsibly.

Overall for minds that are working through anxiety-inducing dynamics, I would recommend slow and steady. I would use a one year time frame in which psychedelics are combined with meditation, yoga, exercise, healthy diet, exercise, contemplation, integration and time in nature. I would only recommend going the brute force route if they only have a few shots available. For example, when I did an Ayahuasca retreat in Peru, I met several people that this was their only reasonable shot a breakthroughs with psychedelics. They only had between 1-3 ceremonies and knew that this was it. For example, there was a man from Japan who didn’t have resources to travel much. The psychedelic laws are extremely draconian in Japan. He pretty much knew this was his only chance. For him, it makes sense to take the risk of a high dose right out of the gate. He doesn’t have the option of slow and steady. 

@Johnny5 interesting! Great to hear there are other pluggers who like 5 meo low dose. I feel not ready for a breakthrough, still like this energy on low dose. 

The Problem I have with low dose that under 10 mg hcl I almost have no effects, only one of 5 trips I would say. However at 10 mg my heart is beating extreme(with almost no fear at mind). 

Can you tell me what low dose aera you are plugging and where is the breakthrough area for you? Do you always get effects on low dose? 

Would be glad to hear from an low dose plugging expert?

@Johnny5 Go for breakthrough. 

Infinite Love nothing to be afraid about. It's awesome. 

Oh c'mon guys death is nothing to ve afraid about just surrender. You'll see it's a joke. 

If you were black thing there is nothing beyond thatvs. That's ultimate. 

It's THIS  too. Lets say you will actually feel it as God. You will actually feel this NOW as God. It's not hidden anywhere. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity you never tried 5 meo. And your last posts are all about going crazy. Are you sure what you are taking about? 

Absolute state of Conciousness is Absolute state of Conciousness. Means for it doesn't matter. You will still experience your death for it. 

@OBEler Have my reasons for snapping. If you think this stuff is not serious you are wrong. You will completelly die for this thing. Not joking. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Spiritual seeking seeking fun and games. 

Post actual awakening (not tgrough teachings) most difficult stuff to face to existential degree. 

You really have no idea what you've got yourself into but it will pay off. 

Girlfriend left me, death in family all that egoic difficulties joke compared with what you will face with this. 

Atleast I am honest with my snapping I don't hide itvs that difficult. I know Leo and Phil had it too. Greatful for not getting banned. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Want to thank @Nahm for keeping me safe like he really gets it and why this stuff is not  easy.

Thank you so much. You saved me from harming myself. It's that difficult sometimes. 

Promisse will be here helping you guys. Will sort myself out. 

I think most peeps not really get this stuff. 

You will get (in a sense it's complete remembering) complete like complete full fledged Godhood. Like full on.Price for it is  horendous. You will not be able to bare it. I bet in everything that's the case. 

You will see why. 

Conceptually you will not be able to bare it at all. You will not want it at all. 

Yeah sure fun and games and it's all sunshine and rainbows. 

But hey lure the ? in. As much my Soul gets cleaner from it the better. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, Johnny5 said:

Your head is still ringing from mundane consequences.

Excuse. 

9 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Johnny5

@upstream 

[...]

Maybe more simply said, just freely willingly ‘give it to God’, rather than believing there even is a problem, and expecting ‘God’ to solve it. 

Wow, I've tried that but you know it seems too good to be true. Like it truly feels like freedom, when I let go that "there is a problem" and instead I 'give it to God'.

Feels good, again, like freedom. But this freedom feels alien too, like "this couldn't be this easier, right?" so I usually end up going back to the same thought stories.

Edited by Javfly33

@zeroISinfinity

You’re well worth it my good man. Love you. ?  ?? ❤️ ? ? 

@Javfly33

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” Matthew 7:7-8