upstream

How to avoid hell on 5meo (did it this weekend)?

46 posts in this topic

I smoked 15mg of bufo this weekend, which I know isnt a lot, but it was still very intense. Ive done 7gs of shrooms 4x and have had ego death, and even just 15mg of bufo was WAY more intense.

During the trip, it felt like i (james) was communicating with an alien superintelligence, and it wanted me to completely surrender to it and maybe give my soul to it (idk if i believe in souls, but thats what it felt like). However, it didnt seem loving at all - it seems very threatening, like it was coercing me to love it and surrender to it ‘or else’, and it also seems like if I fucked up this exchange somehow it would sent me straight to hell forever. Im aware that this could be my ego playing tricks on me, but the threatening thing felt outside of me versus inside (maybe its still my ego though, idk).

It’s easy to downplay the gravity of this when I’m sober and say “oh thats just part of the experience / its your subconscious / etc”, but when youre in that space its the realest thing youve ever felt and the stakes are everything. I decided that even if theres a 1 in 1000th chance that i literally get sent to hell forever, its just not worth it.

That said, i still want to do it again (lol), but before i do that i want to make sure i dont figuratively or literally get stuck in hell forever. If anyone has thoughts on how to do this, id love to hear your thoughts and im sure this would help a lot of others too. 

Here are some ideas i have so far: 

-Work on overcoming this fear of hell with my therapist.

-Talk to a bunch of ppl who have experienced hell on 5meo (my key concerns are that you get stuck there for what feels like an eternity or actually for eternity, or its so unbearable that it destroys you, or you get possessed).

-Talk to more ppl in general who have done 5meo.

-Try 5meo via syringe instead of smoking.

Would appreciate any thoughts! And to preemptively respond to many of you, i am logically on board with “its all you!” and the general oneness argument, but that doesn’t help me solve this on an emotional level.

Thanks again!

Yeah... that's fear. You've got a lot of fear to surrender before you are able to realize the Love of that alien super-intelligence. You're not going to get stuck in hell forever. That's just one of your deepest fears, so of course it hits you hard.

The reason it feels forced is because YOU forced! LOL. That's what 5-MeO-DMT is! When you sit down to smoke bufo what you are basically saying is: "Force God upon me." And so it is. Then the question is are you able to handle what you asked for? Are you able to chew what you bit off? Which is why moderate dosing is crucial. You can certainly traumatize yourself with God by taking  a large dose because by putting a chemical in your system you are brute-forcing awakening at the material level. And the material level tends to be ruthless. Gravity is not going to have compassion for you if you jump out of an airplane. Gravity will feel unloving in such a situation. But that's because you were crazy enough to jump out of an airplane. It's your job in this situation to ensure you have a parachute and know how to deploy it.

Definitely try plugging it. Much gentler and smoother.

Lower your dose. Don't be macho. This is not about who can do more. It's about finding the perfect dose for your current station in life.

You will also get used to 5-MeO-DMT the more you do it. The first few times it just feels so alien, otherworldly, and confusing.

Go slowly. Be patient. Play the long game. Take time to integrate. Trip only when you feel like you're ready for another dose of Truth. Sometimes I have to take months between trips. Don't be trying to copy me by doing some 30 days challenge bullshit. That's way too much. You should not be taking that as the standard example of how to trip. I was doing very hardcore stuff there because I wanted to test the limits.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Basically, everything what Leo said, just want to add.

Smoked a low dose of 5-MeO yesterday, it's amazing.
It's like you are born again :D 
I recommend to have the positive expectations for the trip.
I recommend to put focus on the deep breathing while tripping.
It can't go wrong really, since you are God, you are creator of everything, relax.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

??☮️ I envy those who can plug man. I cannot. Neither can I snort (I'm pretty sure). 

...I haven't had any real bad experiences with 5meo yet. I don't expect it either, I expect a happy trip because when I do that I feel like it's more likely to happen. 

All I can remember is this realm I went to on 5meo where it was 150% pure bliss weighing heavily on me. I could feel this weight of waves of indescribable bliss hitting my face, it was so heavy I couldn't open my mouth. For me, I know which direction I'm heading especially in a DMT/5meo trip, I'd recommend to approach the pipe slowly, be comfortable with it's presence first. Sit with it, then in a state of positive thinking and visualisation, take the hit. Maybe this will push you in a slightly more pleasant direction like with myself. ?

@Leo Gura Thanks so much for your detailed and thoughtful response! I greatly appreciate it, and will follow that advice. I had a hunch that ramping up in very small increments was the way to go, so I'm thrilled to see that you're confirming this. Thanks so much for all the work you do - means a lot.

@dimitri and @Aaron p- Thanks for the additional tips! Will try to do it in the middle of positive visualizations next time, and also do breath work.

@Adam M - Thanks for sending good vibes :)

@Johnny5 - Thanks for your thoughts as well! Great to see another person confirming that slowly ramping up is the move.

Really appreciate all of you! Thanks so much again :)

@upstream

If you retrace where all these beliefs in a soul and hell etc came from, and understand why those people or person chose to believe that, your odds of no longer focusing on it and recreating experiences like this go way up. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Johnny5 You are awake. 5 meo. For how long you stay as blacky? Curious 'bout that. 

Ok what experience do I want always reminded by Jed. 

Uhm lets see. 

I go on vacation on Tahiti. 

I get that girl from that gif before Johnny guy. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Well I can't get my hands on 5 meo so I do it with meditation. I don't know it doesn't really matter how much I stay there, return here always look like just like a second passed. Most I stayed I beleive is 50 minutes. Was so awesome. 

But sometimes I stay just less then a minute I beleive. Sucks

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@Johnny5 Problems are complete loss of subjectivity and desire for this dream. 

Last time I said. Just please just take me. That's why I snap so much. 

I'm at the same stage. My advice is to plan your trips carefully. Take preparation, meditation and integration serious. 

In Tate we trust

@upstream

Ask and It Is Given, if you ask for "hell", "hell" is going to be manifested for you.

Meditation, as a first thing in the morning, to let go the beliefs which don't feel good ?

5 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

I totally get it, zero guy. You didn't believe me, did you :P

Snap away, hold nothing back. I'm not kidding.

I know. All doors open. 

I tought you were one of the ? guys or dissapointed in life. Sorry. I don't want to harm anyone, mislead, lie and such things. 

This spiritual stuff is most advanced stuff and most difficult stuff. Not easy. 

God leaves you to dream all alone. You can't accept that. You are given complete Godhood. 

Maybe you will even have to teach this stuff and you will rape your mind with this. 

@Johnny5

Interesting. Not exactly related, but this popped up....

@upstream

An analogy...if it’s helpful...

You might be looking to the tripping for resolution, to ‘resolve’ or ‘solve’ or ‘fix’ something. In innocently & honestly not realizing there is no ‘problem’ present, only the believing that there is, You might be making surrendering / letting go impossible without realize what / how you are doing so. Which might be like a movie seeking resolution from the screen. The “resolve“ is in the letting go of the movie (hell, fear, possession, etc) rather than believing there is a problem...which needs to be resolved...and expecting nothing to “resolve it”. The screen doesn’t have any resolution, relatively, it is being all “problems” and “resolutions”.  Maybe more simply said, just freely willingly ‘give it to God’, rather than believing there even is a problem, and expecting ‘God’ to solve it. If this ‘lands’ or ‘clicks’ at all and you’re interested...in your day to day, look for opportunities to feel any arising tensions with a coordination to beliefs life is inherently hard, difficult, unfair, etc. Let the thoughts / perspectives go and feel the well being response in feeling. Letting go, just how good it feels right now - vs because it would “solve” anything. 

Also, help me out, I’m curious what thought arises....7g’s 4x & ego death (and I believe you)...how in the world are you still believing in hell, fear & death? What’s going on ‘there’? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Johnny5 Nahm is psychedelic :D 

Edited by dimitri

7 minutes ago, dimitri said:

@Johnny5 Nahm is psychedelic :D 

He is scary guy. Like he knows this stuff you can't BS him. Lie detector. 

It's not even funny. 

Tango buddy for my lies. xD

Edited by zeroISinfinity

3 minutes ago, Johnny5 said:

I don't doubt his enlightenment, but I don't know how he got there.

When I got to forum. I looked what all peeps write here and I saw his posts.It was oh boyo this "lesbian" is fully awake. 

I mean you have full discerment who is at what place. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity